- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things take a dark turn as poor Jennifer has an accident. A short chapter, but definitely a turning point.



5 Crime

In her dreams her captors tortured her…

Well, perhaps tormented was closer to the truth. They had kept her naked, gagged and bound, hog tied on the floor of her tiny Manhattan Studio apartment for days with little to eat or drink while they gathered her possessions to steal. The masked man and woman had been living there the entire time of her captivity. Eating her food, watching her television, enjoying themselves while she suffered in bondage.

Every night they had sex in her bed while she groaned in pain and exhaustion, and during the day they took even more pleasure in making Jennifer’s life miserable.

The woman was the worst, taking much delight in tormenting poor, captive Jennifer. She would plant her smelly, sock covered feet right on Jennifer’s head while she watched TV, rubbing the gritty, grimy soles all over her face and making her smell the horrible odor. Several times she had straddled Jennifer’s helpless body and slowly, finger by finger, inserted her fist deeply into Jennifer’s pussy then pumped mercilessly until Jennifer was writhing and screaming for release that the evil bitch would never allow. On the brink of orgasm the woman would withdraw leaving Jennifer gasping and sweating and trying to hump the floor, the woman swatting her ass hard with a cruel laugh before walking away.

For his part, the man seemed a sadist and enjoyed making Jennifer cry and whine and beg into her gag. He would grab her fat puffy nipples and pinch, twisting savagely as Jennifer screamed into her gag. He would light his Zippo and hold it close to her skin; under her sore nipples or at her pussy, chuckling as her pubes sizzled and burned away.

His greatest pleasure though, his favorite tortures seemed aimed at her feet. He would tickle her mercilessly with his fingers or her feather duster for what seemed like hours. Jennifer would squeal into her gag and wet herself as she laughed uncontrollably, gasping for breath through her snotty nose. Other times he would poke her bare soles with his pocketknife, digging deeply and drawing blood as Jennifer shrieked muffled cries of pain. He had used one of Jennifer’s thin, stylish leather belts to beat her soles relentlessly.

And still other times he would be on his knees and at her upraised feet, kissing them. His hot tongue would run the length of her soft, wrinkled soles, dipping between her toes, pressing hard into her arches and rubbing the balls of her feet. Jennifer would squirm trapped somewhere between lust and disgust as he kissed and licked, his tongue and lips relentless, making her shudder and jerk in her bonds…

***

Jennifer Monroe woke, blinking groggily, jerking in her bonds. She was disoriented at first there in the dim flickering candle light, wondering why she couldn’t move, could barely breathe, why she was on the floor. Then slowly, very slowly everything started to come back to her, flooding her memories…

She was tied up, bound hand and foot and laying on the floor of her small Manhattan, Chelsea apartment that had been taken over by a group of Tinies; people shrunk and forced to survive outside society. Her ball gag hung loosely about her chin and mouth, but her arms were cuffed behind her back and her ankles were bound as well.

And she felt something, whatever it was that had awakened her from her restless sleep and dragged her groggily from her nightmares. Something at her foot, poking and touching it.

Her eyes suddenly flew wide open and her legs jerked as she felt the tickling sensation on the sole of her bare foot and she stretched her legs out in involuntary response, flexing at the creepy feeling. She heard a shocked shout of terror and then her foot slammed into the leg of the desk, a high-pitched scream piercing the calm, otherwise silent night. There was a sharp crack as something snapped under her foot along with another higher-pitched shriek that cut abruptly short.

Breathing hard Jennifer tried to focus and see what had happened, as the candles scattered about her floor were all out save one and that was near the door to the bathroom casting the apartment in an eerie glow. She heard the Tinies waking to see what was going on as she squirmed and craned her neck, voices grumbling and rising in pitch on the intrusion of noise into their slumber.

“Whathefu-“ came a voice, and then another:

“What was that?”

“Was it her?” a groggy, female voice asked. “Is she trying to get away?”

Jennifer craned her neck to look at the source of the tinny, tiny voices and saw the little people that had invaded her apartment stirring and starting to rise. They were a couple dozen strong in various degrees of size and shape scattered about her two pillows and lining the high edge of her bed. Several of the bolder ones, their leader Linda included, approached her and made their way down the long expanse of her body to investigate her bindings, no doubt suspicious that she was trying to get away.

“Omigod!” she heard a squeaky voice choked with tears suddenly shrilly screaming. “She crushed Ed!” someone shrieked and she looked down her bound body trying to see what was happening. There were two women and a man gathered near her feet, but she could not see what they were looking at. Jennifer shifted her legs slightly to see, which sent the Tinies scampering back and out of range, screaming in terror as they ran away.

Jennifer stared hard in the shadows and finally focused, her eyes growing wide with sickening horror. She saw a tiny crumpled body down by her feet, the Tinies inching back to gather about it, looking down on the crushed remains of one of their own. Its spindly limbs seemed skewed and shattered, its upper torso looking as though it had exploded. There was blood splattered everywhere. Tears welled in Jennifer’s eyes as she slowly realized what must have happened.

What she had done.

“Fucking cunt!” A tiny fist slammed into her ankle. Jennifer barely registered the impact as less than a shin bump against a piece of furniture. She stared at the tiny woman who hit her once more before falling to her knees, howling and sobbing with her face in her hands.

“Bitch!” someone else shouted and then the words started coming fast and furious, all the Tinies shouting out curses, shrieking for their fallen friend, demanding retribution, and revenge. All but one…

Linda stood near Jennifer’s face and raised her hands calling for peace and silence, waiting patiently as the din refused to subside. She called out again and Jennifer saw a couple of the little people heed her words but most were still railing, shouting or crying. Jennifer felt pricks in her skin and jerked as the tiny mob started to jab at her with their weapons; nails and needles, safety pins. “Ahhh!” Jennifer squealed as a razorblade mounted on a matchstick like an axe slashed deeply into her thigh. Jennifer jerked again with that sudden pain and the Tinies scattered once more.

A shrill, high-pitched whistle cut through the air and Jennifer jumped to see the tiny man, Jason standing near Linda with fingers in his mouth. Finally the mob started to settle to seething rather than raging, all stepping back as Linda slowly strode the length of Jennifer’s body to see what had happened, Jason following on her heels.

Linda stared long and hard at the crushed remains of the Tiny, Ed. He lay crumpled and broken on the floor at the base of one of the desk legs, most of his torso flattened, his little body burst from the pressure of Jennifer’s foot slamming him into the heavy wood, his blood spewed everywhere. His eyes were bulging in shock, his mouth wide as steam rose from the remains of his chest cavity. Linda covered her mouth and nose against the stench of his excrement, his bowels having emptied as he died. She crouched down and gingerly put her fingers to his eyelids, closing them.

“She killed Ed,” someone said as Linda stood again. Jennifer tried to see who had spoken, but all eyes were either on the crushed Tiny or her.

“No…” Jennifer whispered, her own voice choked with sorrow. “It was an accident. I didn’t mean… Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

Jennifer shrieked as she felt something stab deep into her leg just above her ankle. Tears of pain flooded her eyes and she flinched, kicking out. She heard screams as the Tinies scattered again with her massive movements, one scream howling above the rest. She vaguely saw one of the little people tumbling across the floor and into the shadows beyond the edge of her bed.

“Stop it!” Jennifer heard Linda’s voice shouting above the screams with authority. “Just everyone! Fucking! Stop!” The tiny woman whirled about and pointed her sword at Jennifer, her face dark, eyes glaring. “You too! Stop moving!” She spun about again waving her sword at her Clan. “Everyone just get fucking back and stay away from her. Somebody go and see to Tommy.”

Linda walked in a wide arc, waving her sword and gesturing for all of her fellows to back off and away. Jason followed close behind; adding to her authority and slowly they made their way back to Jennifer’s face. Linda glared at Jennifer for a long, tense moment, then sighed and turned to her companion.

“Keep them in check for a couple minutes, Jason. Me and the big bitch need to talk and I don’t want any of them doing something stupid and getting hurt,” she looked back at Jennifer, “or killed.”

The little Asian man scowled darkly at Jennifer, but finally nodded and hurried off to the others who seemed to be gathering their courage once again. Linda watched them for a few moments as Jason herded them back and away then asked without turning:

“Quietly, tell me. What happened?”

“I…” Jennifer began and her voice choked. She swallowed and tried to calm her breathing and rapid heartbeat before starting again. “I don’t know. Really… I don’t! I woke to something tickling my feet and I just jerked. It was like having a bug on me in the middle of the night, waking up…” Jennifer immediately regretted her simile when she saw Linda’s shoulders slump a bit and look away as she compared them to bugs.

“My legs just twitched and I must have slammed him into the desk. It was an accident! I didn’t mean…”

“Shut up!” Linda snapped, her voice low and gruff, filled with pain. “Damn you, Ed.” Jennifer blinked back her tears, not knowing what was going on as Linda turned to face her again. The little woman’s face was shifting between pain and anger, but for some reason Jennifer felt it was not directed at her. Finally Linda sighed and stepped closer to Jennifer’s face.

“I believe you,” the woman said planting the tip of her sword to the floor and leaning on it as though the weight of the world rested on her back. “Ed had a foot fetish, and I guess it got the best of him. Quite sure he was having a field day when you woke up and smashed him into the desk. Wasn’t your fault, anyone would’a done the same, jerking out of sleep like that.

“Unfortunately, they’re gonna want justice.” Linda gestured at the group of Tinies, some staring at her with pure hatred while others still sobbed over their friend’s demise.

“They’re gonna want blood.”

Chapter End Notes:

Things don't look good for poor Jennifer now. The clan wants retribution in a big way. What will happen? Stay tuned...

And as always thanks for the great reviews and comments. Many of you have hit several nails on the head, but I'm glad I have you guessing over the ending. Keep reading, and above all... Enjoy!