- Text Size +

Should she address her worshippers? She wasn’t quite clear if the tiny beings could even make out what she said. Her voice was a low, echoing, booming thunder role. She knew her faintest whisper could actually knock down skyscrapers. The thought made her tingle. She rocked back left and right on her feet, rubbing her legs together.

It was all she could do to walk to the city…Andropolis, wasn’t it? She had such a primal need to dominate the little city and it’s people, to feel it yield to her flesh, to her will, to her whim. It existed solely because she allowed it… for now.

She wanted to run with leaping bounds, but then she might encounter a pile of dust instead of majestic, almost-toe-tall skyscrapers. Also, not very seductive. Not very lady like. Not, conduct befitting a goddess.

Goddess. That’s what she was. This tiny city she towered over was a manifestation of how she really felt…hell, she should be taller. That city should be the size of her toe.

Her catwalk-style of getting to the city was excruciatingly slow for her, even though she was probably going hundreds of miles per hour.

She wanted to tell the tiny city, “You’re mine now. I own you. You are my toys, my worshippers, my servants, my slaves, my snacks, and you will all be my sacrifices.” She wanted to say that, but as she pondered before, she didn’t think they’d understand her.

And she did not become one of the most powerful executives in the world through talk.

Action.

She bit her lip and exhaled. The tiny people were almost 50 miles below her, or her hot exhale would have killed thousands. She raised her stocking-clad heel from her pump and gently lowered her toes right up to the edge of the downtown area.

Heaven. If she was a goddess, this was her heaven. Her feet were sweaty and hot cooped up in the sexy, leather prison of her shoes. Her feet were large, even at her regular Amazonian stature, something she had been shy about at a younger age, but she knew her feet were sexy, perfectly pedicured, and one of her best features in a collection of amazing features.

Without delay, she removed her other foot.

She inhaled sharply, taking in the smell of her own foot. Leather, her feminine sweat, and the expensive lotion she used drifted up to her nostrils. It had been a long day, and her feet were so hot and sweaty, and smelled more than usual.

As she felt her feet settle into the soft ground below her, obliterating more suburbs, she saw a phenomenon she was used to, but never got tired of.

The air in the city had been cool, and almost devoid of humidity. The same could not be said for the air surrounding her feet. The heat inside her shoe had approached 100 degrees F, and the humidity was approaching 100%. The foot odor-laden heat wave clashed with the air in the little city and a storm front materialized immediately. Her view of the city was temporarily obstructed as the clouds formed…her toes sat there almost touching the skyscrapers on the outer edge of the city, and the big one towered over them more than twice as high. They wiggled very slightly, raising up miles in the air, and coming down gently. She caused more tiny tremors, but wafted the storm front into even more fierceness. Her stocking sheathed toes were a never-ending engine of heat and humidity.

About now, it should start raining, she though. She couldn’t see it, but it was about time. Good thing she thought her own foot odor was sexy, and that she liked when her toes were a bit sweaty. She could really smell them now.

That meant, so too could those tiny dust mites. And she knew that the rain that was falling was none other than her foot sweat. The vapor of her feet hit the cool air and saturated the sky more than it could possibly hope to hold.

She would have them as sacrifices. They would all be hers to crush, and eat, and fuck. But first, she would humiliate them. Baptizing them in Her foot sweat was a delicious start.

She closed her eyes and imagined what was going on under the ankle-high clouds. Confusion, chaos, and revulsion. Some saw her divine sweat as punishment, some as reward. Many were discovering latent foot fetishes, of that she had no doubt. The utter control she had over them without even doing anything made her pussy start to wet. Her whim was their world. Look at the chaos her toe wiggles caused. She had no doiubt crushed a few hundred or thousand people, but she change3d their weather.

She could easily shoo away the clouds with a wave of her foot, but she wanted to soak the city in her foot sweat. Probably not enough to drown anyone, but they were all wet down there. She carefully stepped back to look down at the cloud-covered city again.

She looked at the rest of the room and noticed it was a pretty good haul. Not only had she gotten Andropolis, but there were some pretty big cities near-by too.

Diane took another soft step, feeling the ground under her feet. It was so sensual, like a good foot massage. The ground tried to splay up through her toes, and almost touched her arch, but her stockings prevented that. She felt those sweaty, stockings that she loved hugging her legs and feet so well, dry off a bit as she rubbed her feet on the tiny landscape.

Out of the corner of her massive eye, she spotted movement below. The little freeway—it had to be almost a 10 lane affair—filled with frenzied motorists trying to flee from under the tiny, churning clouds.

“Flea” she thought. “That’s what you all are! And I want you to stay right where you are in your little, sexy city.”

Diane started walking slowly around the city. Her first step knocked one of her pumps over and it helped chase some of the clouds away over the city, but added even more to the odor of her feet and leather that was now their only source of air. They looked into the towering insole of her shoe, that rose above the clouds and imagined the torture that it must be to occupy that insole with her all-powerful foot. Some could even see the dirty patches under where her toes had worn. The big toe print was over a square mile.

Diane walked, creating a “moat to contain the motes.” From her perspective it looked like a soft foot print, but in reality her curvy foot tortured the ground under it, leaving a compressed, hundred-foot-deep chasm with slick sweaty sides.

Every step she took made her hornier. And every step she delayed planting right down in the middle of the city made her hornier still! Her panties were sopping wet at this point.

As she was about half-way around the city, she noticed a large, grey patch on the ground that was a college town with several large drom structures.

She paused, and pivoted on her heels. There was barely enough room between Andropolis and this unnamed, far-smaller city for the length of her foot. She regarded the tiny college town. She tucked her magnifying glass in her cleavage and lifted her skirt slowly.

It rose miles and miles, revealing the top of her stockings then her wet, black thong. She shifted on her feet slightly…still a seismic evnet to those below. Her toes wiggled in anticipation, stretching the fabric of her sheer stockings like phantoms in another dimension trying to break into ours. She hooked her long, perfectly manicured, red nails into the waistband string of her thong. She ever-so-slowly pulled down the left side, exposing her pussy, miles above in the air. Then she pulled down the right, undulating her hips to help it slide, and because she knew how to move her body to seduce.

Her wet panties slid down her sinewy, thighs that were in the double digts in length. She rotated slightly so her feet made a little stepping ciricle, and her ass was eventually hanging over the smaller town, whatever it was.

The ground under feet smashed farther and farther into berdrock, as she twirled. She picked up her left foot and spread it far to the side, crushing yet more new ground and people. Then she picked her right foot and spread it far to the side. She was far from doing the splits, but her long legs were in a wide v shape with  skirt up around her hips. Her pussy was glistening and her lips were swollen for millions to see.

She gyrated her perfect ass over the city a few more times as she moved her feet back together and let her skirt slide down.

She looked over her shoulder, barely noticing the little town as she dropped the tiny, lacy, soaked panties on it, covering it. Three quaqrters of the whole town vanished under the incalculable weight of her smallest article of clothing.

A few hundred survived in an empty space left by a leg band, and the panties bunched in such a way that a wrinkle or two of the crotch hovered in the air a few thousand feet. Those under the wrinkle could smell her sex all around them. And before they could look up at the new sky that was their lacy prison that let the sun shine through in sensual patterns made by the lace—

BOOM!

Tiny drops of her juices hit the ground. Where the foot odor had caused a driving, torrential rain, no one got hurt.

Her pussy nectar however fell in drops as big as houses.

The foot-rain caused a minor flood here or there, nothing people couldn’t wade through. The pussy juice that fell from the sky crushed people…then slowly rolled out in a tidal wave that caught fleeing crowds and held them in the viscous liquid. It drowned the little people slowly, their mouths filling with her sex, and then eventually crushed them under the tremendous weight.

Diane continued to walk around Andropolis, feeling the earth squish under her toes, and feeling the cool breeze on her newly exposed pussy. Almost done, and it looked like the rain was letting up soon.