- Text Size +

3 Days Until Naomi is Back


     Even though I know what’s going to eventually happen... I can’t help it. Being inside a shoe... the idea of it, the smell, the touch. The darkness and the humiliation, the fear. I hump the silvery-tan padded sole, gingerly put my tongue out and lick it. It’s familiar, intoxicating. I wait, and I hump, ashamedly.      I feel her approach before I hear the dull thumps. The ground vibrates beneath me. I breathe quickly. I hear her voice, muffled slightly, from above.     “OH, ANOTHER PAIR? HE MUST REALLY LIKE ME,” the giantess says.

     There’s shaking and the sound of the box opening, and then light floods through into shoe. Not onto me though, as I instinctively hide in the toe section. Maybe not the smartest place, but its too late now.

     I put my arms out to steady myself as she takes the shoe out of the box. The world lurches out from beneath me, and then I bounce as the shoe lands on the floor. I hear the other one land shortly after.

     “MMM, I CAN’T WAIT TO TRY THESE ON,” the giantess says.

     My heart pounds in my chest. I wait anxiously for the foot to enter, but no, she puts on the other one first.

     “OOH, THIS FEELS GOOD,” she says. “NOW FOR THE OTHER ONE.”

      A shadow passes over the opening. I hold my breath. Her foot enters. I grit my teeth in terrified anticipation watching her big beautiful toes slide toward me, flexing in their black nail polish. She was right. Her pedicured feet are lovely.      The toes lift before they hit me, eliminating any chance of crushing me against the wall. They press over me, engulf me, curl around me slightly and I’m held in their embrace. They spread and press down on me - suddenly too hard and I think, this is it. I groan as I start to get squashed.

     She gasps. Gut wrenching motion, blinding light and I’m sent tumbling across the hardwood floor.

     “OH GOD,” the giantess says, “DISGUSTING! HOW DID YOU END UP IN MY SHOE?” She stares down at me, disgust on her face.  “I’M GOING TO STEP ON YOU, LITTLE BUG,” she says, slipping the snakeskin platforms back on.

     I briefly consider not running. Briefly. I scramble to my feet and sprint away. I know it’s inevitable, but old habits die hard. If I wanted to die now, I would stay, like I did in the restaurant when Rebekah slaughtered everyone.

     I hear the first footstep behind me, feel the floor tremble and I flinch, but keep running. Then the shoe smashes into my back, sending me flying into a heap. Immediately I get up and try to run again, with too much adrenaline pumping to feel what’s broken. Then bam, this time she taps me from the side, and I don’t even feel myself being thrown, I just realize I’m on the ground and I can’t move my limbs.

     With great effort I turn my head and look up, vaguely noticing the broken mess of my body. The giantess looks down on me, hands on her hips, a slight, triumphant smile on her lips. She swivels her left shoe on it's slender heel so that the shiny tan sole hovers over me, speckled with bits of dust.

       “GOODBYE BUG,” she says, and lowers the shoe, slowly, steadily. The sole spreads across my vision and I close my eyes again. Then my legs go, crunch, and as her foot rolls forward I feel my body squish upwards, breaking and forcing my innards up out my mouth before my head smashes flat.