[Reviews - 10] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:



An 18-year-old finds himself reduced in size by the Rebalancing of Sexes when his mother gives him to a 40-year-old neighbor. Even more challenging, he has to prove himself to her toys, which see him as just another member of the team. Read "Rebalancing the Sexes" and other stories in the series to get an idea what's going on when the protagonist shrinks. NOTE: Some editing to earlier chapters to add detail and clear up Mike's ambiguity about his situation. 


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Butt, Mature (40-49), Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Lesbians, New World Order Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.), Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Rebalancing the Sexes
Chapters: 18 Completed: No
Word count: 23290 Read: 154744
Published: October 13 2013 Updated: April 15 2015

1. Chapter 1 by ltltb [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstar (1830 words)

The toys tell the newly shrunken Mike he's just one of them. Not sure about where this will go.

2. Chapter 2 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1438 words)

Mike continues writing to his son about teamwork and pleasing women when you're a few inches tall.

3. Chapter 3 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (742 words)

Earning respect from toys by showing respect.

4. Chapter 4 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1354 words)

Mike and the (other) toys try teamwork and Sandra announces a visitor.

5. Chapter 5 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1240 words)

Mike's mother arrives for his "wedding" to Sandra.

6. Chapter 6 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1795 words)

The "wedding" and the "honeymoon."

7. Chapter 7 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1362 words)

Mike's performance wins Sandra's respect, and he begins to see how others are handling the Rebalancing of Sexes.

8. Chapter 8 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] (1180 words)

The toys help Mike formulate a plan to seduce Sandra's ample-backed co-worker.

9. Chapter 9 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] (1330 words)

Mike asks Sandra about Katie.

10. Chapter 10 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] (1470 words)

Mike sorts out his feelings for Sandra in a dream while waiting for Katie the MILF.

11. Chapter 11 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1962 words)

Mike gets familiar with Katie, head to toe,  front and back.

12. Chapter 12 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (888 words)

Mike notices another aspect of the Rebalancing of Sexes among some men: MILF fever. 

13. Chapter 13 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (1690 words)

Katie gets Mike to open up about his feelings for his Mistress Sandra. Note, I've rewritten some of the earlier chapters to add detail and tighten some ambiguities in the main character's feelings about his situation. 

14. Chapter 14 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (2205 words)

 

Mike becomes more like a toy and the toys become more like Mike. 

 

15. Chapter 15 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (580 words)

Mike processes his experiences and feelings about all his changes, in a chat with one of the toys. 

16. Chapter 16 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (674 words)

The toys enter the bedroom of Mistress Sandra's moody daughter. 

17. Chapter 17 by ltltb [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (778 words)

Mike meets Sophia... though not the way anyone had intended. 

18. Chapter 18 by ltltb [Reviews - 0] (772 words)

Sophia confronts her mother about the 18 year old toy and her friends who wandered into her bedroom.