- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike asks Sandra about Katie.


Chapter 9
Businesses were still trying to figure out how to deal with the reduction of men and the growth of women's needs for them. At first, Sandra's company banned tiny men entirely. This resulted in a lot of absenteeism and long lunch breaks as women rushed to rejoin their men, or had secret rendezvous after sneaking them in their purses. Then came Take Your Toy to Work Day, which started out as a once-a-month thing but expanded to every Friday. Finally after about a year or so of female blueballs (blueclit?), the company relented and let women bring their men to work every day. This brought me into the building and allowed me to become the power behind the throne in the company... but more about that later.


On this particular day, Sandra went to work without me. I knew she would be horny as hell when I got home. Today, that's less of a problem for women, because of the pills they can take to keep their sex drives down. But they only work for about 12 hours. Anyway, that wasn't an option back then. So knowing that she would be filled with lust for me, I decided I'd try to transfer some of that lust into her sublimated desire for Katie.
I climbed up onto the bed using the sheet. Just another reminder of how small I was at six inches. Good thing I was in shape. This is one of the reasons they make you climb ropes and walls and sheets in P-E, Jason.


When I got to the top I saw Danny, Buzz and Biff already there. Sandra didn't leave them there when she went to work. "How'd you get here?" I asked.


Biff sneered at my question. "Never mind how we got here, flesh-toy."


"We're here to make sure you talk Sandra into inviting Katie over", was Danny Dildo's response.


The slamming of a door 14 times as tall as I was echoed through the house. Sandra was back and we needed to talk.


With one sweeping move, Sandra swept over the bed, picked me up by my shoulders, brought me to her lips and licked the chocolate sweat off my body.


"They used to call a cute girl eye candy. Then the Goddess of Love gave women real candy," Sandra said to me. She licked and sucked me clean. Believe me, you'll be glad the goddess made us taste like chocolate.


Then she put me down on a pillow and slipped her dress over her head. Lingerie of some sort was already the standard underwear for probably 70 percent of working women by then... and underwear was rapidly becoming outerwear for a growing percentage, as they needed to address their urges quickly.

Sandra was wearing another one of her Mrs. Robinson outfits. She lay down next to me and placed her head on the adjacent pillow, left side down. I jumped from mine to hers and approached her face. She was flicking her tongue, huge to me, as I rubbed her right cheek with my hands, arms and body. I could see so clearly that she was wearing a lot of eyeliner. I mean a LOT. Enough for 18-year-old guys to notice. Of course, that's a lot easier when you're six inches tall. It looks like a foot of the stuff at that scale. As I look back, it was quite attractive in a way. Sandra's whole look was slightly over the top for a woman her age, and it was very alluring.


Sandra kissed me deeply, sucking at everything from my thighs to my shoulders. A light mature woman's mustache rode her upper lips. I realized that at my scale, her tiny line of facial hair was bristlier than my own. It chafed my body a little as it passed over me. A chill rose up my back. It reminded me of the power imbalance, and which side of it I was on.


"I need to talk to you," I said after several minutes of kissing and licking.


"What about?" my mistress cooed.


"First, I need to tell you that... something's happening to me."


"Something's already happened to you, Mikey baby", Sandra cooed, as she mussed my hair with a finger.


"I mean..." I tried to explain it and fell into a lot of the psychobabble that was all over the internet and TV right after the Rebaancing of Sexes. Some of which reflected something close to the way I felt about it all, and was struggling to express at 18. "I really feel like the world is so much more awesome now. First, my body got small and my emotions were still big and things didn't feel right. I felt like I was being pushed around and pushed into something that wasn't about me. Now my... emotions are shrinking to fit my body. The Goddess of Love is filling me with the spirit of submission so I can be your little toy. You are so awesome to me, Mistress Sandra. I want to do everything I can to make you happy. I feel like I was born again the first time I slipped outside of you, Sandra. Don't weird out on me, but... sometimes I kinda feel like you're my second mommy."


"Awwww...." Sandra cooed. "Well, we won't tell your mother about that last sentence, will we?" Then she laughed. "Mikey, I feel so possessive about you ever since I shrank you. I never want you to be away from me and it makes me sad when I have to go. I wish I possessed you every moment."


Several voices, tiny like my own, rose from the edge of the bed. They belonged to the toys. "Ask her about Katie", they shouted. I drew in a breath as I tried not to hyperventilate.


"I think... I think there's something you need, and I'd like to help you with it", I said.
"What do you think I need, Mikey?" Sandra laughed.


"I hear you calling the names of what you need", I answered. "Shannon and Kaitlin and Ashley... and Katie. The lady you introduced me to at the work day. I heard you say their names at night."


Sandra blushed, and the look on her face made it clear she didn't think I knew her secret. Then the schoolteacher in her came out, as she explained it to me the way she might have to someone a lot younger than 18.


"See, little chocolate toy, you do such a good job loving me, but sometimes Mommy needs something that' s her own size... that's why I have fantasies."


I froze. Again the Faux-Penis gallery chimed in.


"Ask her if she's acted on her fantasies.... and if she wants to", they yelled.


"Mistress Sandra, have you acted on those fantasies, and do you want to?", I parroted.
Sandra blushed again.


I continued with an ad lib. "Umm... I remember Katie said she didn't have a man, and she really looked at me... kinda funny... when you introduced us...maybe..."


"I'm not letting you become her toy!"


"Strap on!" came the yells from the toys.


"No, no, mistress, I could...um... become your toy. You could make love to her with me as a ... strap-on?"


Sandra's face turned to a frown. "Well, there's something you should know. Katie and I got into a fight at work today, and we're not on speaking terms."


"Um, well, um, mistress, maybe she's not mad at you, maybe she's just mad because she doesn't have a toy man, and um, maybe a little hate sex could make it all better."


"Hate sex?" Sandra thought for a moment and then burst out in laughter. "Yes! Hate sex! It cured our little issues, and maybe it could cure Katie's too! I could send my daughter over to watch Katie's kids and we could have a party over here!"


Now Sandra was thinking of excuses to invite Katie over for drinks...
-----