- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The toys help Mike formulate a plan to seduce Sandra's ample-backed co-worker.

Chapter 8
I know that it's hard for you, Jason, still being big, to understand what it's like to see the right kind of older woman when you are small. I know it doesn't make sense, but being ten stories high seems to  take ten years and twenty pounds off a woman.  Sometimes I think the Goddess of Love made guys shrink to give cougars an easier time catching their prey.


When I saw that huge MILF ass, I was already hooked. Truly onion booty, and it being so large I wanted to weep on my knees. But when I saw her turn around enough to see her whole figure... well, if my boner hadn't been permanent since I got shrunk, I would have grown one right there. At three inches tall, her cleft was about twice as tall as I was. I could easily imagine falling in, as though it were the gap between two mattresses.


I needed a name, an identity, to attach to that ass. Sandra was nice enough to drop her name into conversation.


"You know, Katie, even though you wanted to shrink your own man, you might want to keep an eye on the 'aftermarket'. Not every shrinking is going to work out."


Katie. I had a name. What came next made my heart pound faster.


"Sandy, what about your little toyboy? Does he have a brother?" Katie blushed. "I'd love to have someone like him, loving me."


I started gulping air as the drumbeat gathered under my left ear.


"He's mine and I'm keeping him as an heirloom for my daughter", Sandra answered.


"He looked so cute when you were wearing him", Katie responded. "I didn't get to play with him."


Sandra smiled, "You're lucky I'm feeling sorry for you. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have a man after the Rebalancing of Sexes has made us so... so... HORNY!" My mistress leaned over the table, and spotted me in the crowd of tiny, naked men on the tabletop. "There you are!" She plucked me and lifted me into the air... then she clipped me back onto her necklace and stood face to face with Katie.


Katie was incredibly attractive to my 18-year-old eyes, and at the same time she was someone I would never have been interested in, or even noticed, before I got small. She was uniformly pale and white, except for one or two moles that, due to my size, I could easily spot on her neck. Her hair was sort of orangey red, she had blue eyes, and a sort of pale doughy face. She looked to be about mid-thirties, with a build that showed she had birthed a kid or two, and probably could pop out one or two more.


Again, it's just this weird thing about shrinking. A few weeks before, when I was six foot three, I probably wouldn't have even noticed a five foot three thirtysomething woman with nondescript features. But now that she was about 20 stories high to me, she was a goddess. It wasn't just the size, it was the power behind that size. Something had changed in my makeup. Something was making me desire her capacity to overpower me and to take me. Knowing that the huge buttocks that I'd just eyeballed could smother me made my heart pound even faster. I wanted to be taken by Katie. I wanted to serve her. I wanted to be silly and do tricks for her like a puppy. Back before the GOL changed the world, they used to call it "femdom" and only some men were into it. I think that feeling is part of what they mean when they talk about a man becoming emotionally small, when he shrinks.


Katie got an arm's length away from Sandra, and like just about every woman there, she reached out with a finger and tickled me. And played with my dick. She had this intense look and she was licking her lips as she stared at me. Then she got all giggly as she touched and played with my three-tenths of an inch long manhood.


"I wish Sandra would let me have a long playdate with you, little man", Katie laughed. It was so clear Katie wanted me. I smiled and kissed her finger. But I was having some trouble thinking of how else to react to her obvious interest, especially in the presence of my mistress.


Maybe that look in her eyes got to me the most. She had it the most intensely but two or three other women had it too, and I'm thinking maybe they didn't have toy men either. When Sandra and I got back home and she put me back in the toy box, I asked my friend Danny Dildo about it. The pink plastic toy thought for awhile, and gave me this answer:


"It's the gaze. It's the same look a man would give to a beautiful girl or woman, back before the men got small", Danny answered. "You didn't see it when you were big, dill, because unless you're a jock or something hot, you're invisible to women. But the funny thing is, you may be small now, but you're not invisible to them anymore. The incredible lust the Goddess of Love gave them...and believe me, it was building up in them a long time before any guys knew what was happening...that lust has made their eyes seek you out the way your eyes look at a girl. Constanly naked, constantly on display... to a woman now, all you flesh-toys are Magic Mike... Sandra must have watched that movie a dozen times... I never want to see it again!"


"Danny, how do I get in Katie's panties and fall in the crack of that huge ass? I know it's probably impossible, but..."


"That's what you think. It's VERY possible. But She'll never trust Katie being alone with you. Convince Sandra that she and Katie are falling in love."


"But Sandra doesn't go that way!"


"Flesh-toy, you'd be surprised how many women find they need something close to their own size to hug them, now that all the men are tiny. Tell me again why it is you can't hear anything when you curl up in a ball and close your eyes..."


"That's called sleep. I'm unconscious."


"OK, when you're sleeping, I hear Sandra calling out women's names while she hugs a pillow... Shannon... Ashley... Kaitlin..."


"Those are some of the people she works with...."


"... and Katie. Do you see where I'm going with this, Dill?"


"So how does a threesome work when I'm this size?"


"It's all over the tv shows and the women's websites... look for the word 'assistant'. But first you've got to lead Sandra from those vague dreams to actually doing it with Katie. "


A plan began to form in my mind. Step one would be convincing Sandra that I was the most loyal and loving sex toy that had ever been shrunken from six foot three and given to an older woman.