- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The "wedding" and the "honeymoon."

 

Chapter 6

Jason, I was feeling quite helpless at this point. That would soon turn to something else, but at this point part of me was feeling utterly defeated, and the ceremony hadn't even begun. I was thinking of all the possibilities, all the choices, all the girls I could never have. At the same time, I felt a powerful pull toward that giant body, especially that giant ass. What was making me a fanatic about her ass, I kept thinking. The other thing I remember from this event,  was how hard people were trying to make what happened in the Rebalancing of Sexes seem normal, to get to a new normal. That includes my mother. Come to think of it, that includes me. 

Far above me, Mom was reading off a phone. She had written a kind of wedding script, like the ones where the preacher says... "Do you take this man..." Only this one was mostly her talking to Sandra, promising that I would obey her and worship her, and sealing the deal with Sandra by a kiss on the lips. I don't remember all the words. Then Mom told me to give Sandra the ring, which by now had been moved from Danny's head to the plate. She slipped it on and then commanded me to put on the belt. It wasn't really a chastity belt. Being so much larger, she didn't need to make me wear one to control my sexuality.  It was more a mark of possession, like being tattooed or branded. Then Sandra pushed me on my back, and started licking me, then biting into a cookie, then licking me again. I was a sticky mess of saliva, chocolate-flavored sweat, and bread crumbs. And all of this in front of my mother. It was the most humiliating day of my life, even more humiliating than being pummeled by sex toys. 

But at the same time, I felt a flash of anger, the kind of anger that might have endangered a woman at my old size. Now it reminded me of my own helplessness, while at the same time giving me emotional fuel to fight on. I would survive being small. I would do it to spite the world and that Goddess of Love that had done this to me and all men, robbed us of our self-determination and our futures. Yet, why did a part of my want that ass so much? Why did I feel desire for Sandra, in spite of everything?

The ceremony concluded and my Mom left. Sandra had another confrontation with her daughter, then she came back in the room. Her face warmed and reddened, and I could detect a lustful look. "Well, babe", now that we're officially a couple, I can start reading your mind... and I can sense that you're really pissed at me.""I'm really mad", I replied. "I don't like this situation, I didn't ask to be married to you, and I don't think your daughter is going to want me when she's 'ready' for a boyfriend." Actually I said all that much less eloquently, with a lot of umms, because I was 18.

"OK, I get that you're not crazy about me at this moment, and you're not ready to just climb into me right now. That makes ME mad. Right now, we probably hate each other a little bit. So why don't we have some 'hate sex' and work it out? You do your worst, Mikey, and I'll do my best. Just one thing, touch my clit before I'm good and hot and I will likely kick you into the next room out of reflex."

She shoved me inside her. I pounded her walls with my fists. She squeezed the hell out of me. I almost choked on her honey and almost suffocated as her muscles pinned my lungs shut. I tackled her G-spot like a linebacker. They say "hate sex" is a great way to work out anger. In spite of myself, it was working. It's hard to stay angry inside a pussy as big as you are, even if it does belong to a woman more than twice your age. 

The great thing about it with your partner is, a man can be as angry and aggressive as he wants to be at this size and it doesn't feel rough for a woman. It just feels good. By making us all small, the Goddess took away our power to commit violence in the heat of the moment.  She also took away our clumsiness. No matter how inexperienced you are, your touch is so small and delicate, it always feels good on a woman's delicate and small places. Gradually I was overcome by the greatest arousal I had ever felt. Not just my manhood... every part of me seemed to be swelling, throbbing, pounding. Hot, steamy juice was traveling up my penis the way it did before, but also through my mouth, my ass, and every part of my body. I felt like I was going to explode...and then I did. 

My first megasm. 

My body pumped and pumped, as much chocolate-flavored semen as it could muster. Then, when the hot chocolate ran out, a wonderful warm glow surrounded me. I noticed I was shrinking. But I couldn't remember Sandra commanding me to get smaller. Then I realized my own body was desiring it. I wanted to shrink. I wanted to be as small as I could be and just let Sandra's vagina devour me. Shrink me, shrink me, shrink me. I didn't want this but oh, I wanted it so badly! 

All I'm saying is, if you find your desires going against what your conscious mind wants, just enjoy the moment and sort the mental stuff out in the morning. 

Time seemed to stop as I slept through the afterglow of megasm. I drifted in and out of a dreamlike state. The Goddess of Love appeared to me. This time she was not my size, but many times larger, the way Sandra would be. 

"How did it feel making love to Sandra this time?"

"I didn't enjoy it", I answered. I was lying. 

"The state of your body says otherwise. Sandra didn't shrink you all the way down to one inch. That is what megasm does. Your body convinced itself that being small and worshipping Sandra was the most powerful and happy experience imaginable.  Thus. you shrank yourself."

I had noticed that incredible feeling, when it seemed chocolate flavored semen was squirting out of every pore.  It seemed natural, even though in my conscious will, I did not feel, or at least didn't think I felt, love for Sandra. 

"My body betrayed me!" I exclaimed.

"Or the hate sex was that good, Toy Michael. Just as women over the centuries have had amazing sexual experiences with men they despised, even slept with against their will."

"Goddess, I have a question," I asked impudently in my dream. 

"Please ask, Toy Michael." 

"I admit it. I didn't want to be Sandra's toy, but I'm attracted to her in spite of myself. Why?"

"There are some things that I have changed about attraction, Michael. Men have always been ruthlessly attracted to younger women, in part so that they could feel more powerful, being the larger sex. Now that the size ratios have been reversed, there is an underlying tendency, at least some of the time, for younger men to want to be with  more mature women. Let me tell you how that manifests itself. First, there is a tendency for the focus of attraction to move from the breasts to the buttocks. Women's butts often age better than their boobs."

I thought back to the mother-son baseball game where I was drawn to Sandra's ass.

"I have enhanced that attraction by making it possible for women to eliminate all waste through urine, allowing the anal area to be converted to a second vagina. Now you can literally love a woman's buttocks as you would have loved her entire body when you were at that way-too-big-for-a-male size. It is a wonderful consolation for shrinking, is it not, toy Michael?"

I nodded my head. 'I... I'm in love with Sandra's ass", I admitted. "Then, Toy Michael, I tinkered with hormones a bit and extended a woman's pre-menopausal stage to about age 60. It used to be said that men aged likewine and women aged like milk. Now I think I've made women more like Scotch... a pleasure I am discovering now that men are too small to drink much.  It's not entirely an illusion... their bodies have gotten more attractive to you... and their maturity makes you less fearful of them then you would be of a flighty 18-year-old girl, does it not?"

I nodded again. "I have another question. Are women so powerful now, Goddess, that I'll always be living the life and the love someone else chose for me? "

"Since ancient times, men have dreamed of moving great mountains and doing great things. Such things are still possible, Michael. But to accomplish them, you shall have to devote every  minute of your waking life from now on, to engaging the bodies, hearts and minds of women. They are your skyscrapers, your cranes, your bulldozers, your piledrivers... the giants with whom you shall build the future. But they must be convinced... and I have seen to it that you shall need to persuade them to help you.  Building great things without the love of women is pointless, so I have placed the vagina as the tunnel through which all your dreams must pass."

This kind of gets to why I think the Goddess of Love made all the men small. We humans evolved our big brains and our self-awareness and all of our intelligence to be attractive to the opposite sex. But somewhere along the line, we came to think that the world created inside our brains... the world of business and agriculture and war and science... was the real world. 

The Goddess of Love's message is that the only reality consists of people screwing, and what results from that, and everything else is artificial. When men acquired the means to spread artificial images of women and satisfy themselves with that, the Goddess got worried. I suspect talk of artificial women was the last straw for her. THE WORLD IS PUSSY, is her message. To make sure we got it, she made us small, or gave women the power to make us small. 

I awakened to find myself clinging to Sandra's labiae. Hungry, I lapped at her juices. She pulls back her panties and light floods my world. The sun is shining. It must be the morning after, I thought. "You've been out for two days", Sandra whispered.