- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike's mother arrives for his "wedding" to Sandra.

Chapter 5
The toys and I stood side by side next to the toy box, as if we were waiting for inspection. I was five inches tall and completely naked. Sandra was in another room, with her daughter. She had vowed she wasn't going to see me on her "wedding" day, and that the daughter she wanted to betroth to me would not see me until her 18th birthday.


 "So your extruder is paying us a visit?", Danny asked me.


 "Not my extruder, my mother."


 "Mother. That's what you flesh-toys call an extruder. She extruded you out of her through a die. That's what an extruder does. My extruder is back in Malaysia and is 20 by 30 meters across. I don't think she'll be making it over here. By the way, flesh-toy Mike, how tall did you say you were before Sandra made you the proper size for a toy?"


 "Six foot three."


 "And how tall is your mother?"


 "Five foot six."


 Danny couldn't facially express himself, but I sensed bewilderment.


 "How could she extrude you out of her die if you were taller than she was."


 "I was a baby, just 19 inches long. I had to grow up to six foot three."


 "You flesh-toys... you grow up, you shrink down... you should decide what size you want to be."


 "Wasn't my idea, Danny", I laughed.


 I continued making conversation while we waited.


 "Why do you think the Goddess of Love put us in your world?" I asked Danny.


 "I think the female sex drive is and always has been so powerful that nothing male can stand equal to it", Danny answered. "You shrank because you had to. Female desire was too great for you to resist. You had to become what their unconscious wanted you to be."

 
"What do you know about female sex drive? You just said my mother extruded me out of a die," I laughed.


 "Your 'manufacturing' processes are a little strange, flesh-toy. But I know women in the sense of their appetites. Sandra has taught me since the day she bought me. I think I know a little more than a guy who was a virgin before he got shrunk down into my world."


 Seems to me the female sex drive is a lot more powerful than it was before the Rebalancing", I replied.


 "You can think that if you want. See, the girls may have been hiding it from you, but what they were hiding from you, they were working out with us. Yeah, Sandra started working us a little more when the Goddess of Love made her little announcement. But we've had steady work ever since she divorced her husband, and a year or two before that."


 The door to the bedroom arrived. I thought it was Sandra... but then I saw it was my mother. I reached for my privates and bent over to hide myself. It was the first time I had seen Mom since I shrank. I felt littler than I had ever felt in her presence.


 Mom picked me up nonchalantly and set me down in her right palm. I was bowing in her hand, still trying to hide myself. "Mike, you don't have to hide anything from me. I've seen it all before." Her voice was so deep and resonant. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Thinking back, the last time it must have been so to me was when I was in the womb.


 "Mom", I answered, "it's different now." Nervously, I stood up in her palm.
"I am so proud of you today", she said. She sat me down on a dresser and pulled out two tiny black socks and a tiny black bow tie, which still looked large on me. "Put these on", she said.


 "Do I get a shirt or a suit or some underwear to go with them?" I asked.


 "No, Mikey", my mother cooed. She hadn't called me that since grade school. "You're a perfect little groom just the way you are." A muffled voice came from beneath her clothing. "Hush, Joseph", she answered, quieting my father.


 "Mom... I need to ask you something... I know we talked this over, and I remember what you said, but can you tell me again, why am I giving my life away to a woman who's old enough to be you?"


 "Now, Mikey, we went over this before. Remember what happened to the neighbor boys, Dennis and Tommy? They vanished and still haven't been found.  This is the right thing, because I have known Sandra for years. Because this way you are absolutely safe from any woman who wants to prey on you. Because this way you have the inside track to become the toy of a nice girl and the father of her children."


 I stood on the dresser and waited. My mother pulled out her phone and began playing "Here Comes the Bride."


 The door opened, and I saw Sandra's hand. But the rest of her did not enter. Instead, what we heard was an argument between Sandra and her teenage daughter, the one I was eventually supposed to marry but had never seen.


 "YOU CAN'T TELL ME I CAN'T SHRINK A BOY!" echoed off the halls with all the moodiness of a teenage girl's voice.


 "You're not mature enough to have a boy as a toy!" Sandra answered. "When the time is right, we'll have one ready for you."


 "I WANT TO SHRINK MY OWN GUY!" Came the screaming response. "I'LL SHRINK ONE AND NOT TELL YOU!"


 "No you won't, because the Goddess of Love will turn you into a smoldering cinder..."
"NO SHE WON'T! SHE WANTS GIRLS TO HAVE TOYS! "


 That phrase chilled me to the bone. That IS how they think of us now, I thought. I suddenly felt a lot closer in status to Danny Dildo and my other boxmates.


 "YOU'RE BEING A BITCH, MOM! I HATE...."


 The door slammed shut and the screaming turned to muffled rage as Sandra entered and turned the door lock. She was wearing her favorite sweatshirt and mom jeans. Towering over me, of course. Then she motioned to Mom and she turned her back to Sandra. Curled up in the palm of my mother's hand, I couldn't see Sandra, but she was apparently changing. Mom turned around to face Sandra, and what I saw was totally bizarre at the time, but looking back, a little hot, I dare say.


 Sandra was wearing a bridal veil, a white brassiere, a silk slip that stopped about halfway down her ass, knee-length black hosiery, and high-heel shoes. Now that they've remade the old movie "The Graduate" with a ROS theme, she looked a lot like Mrs. Robinson in the movie.


 I was placed on the dresser. I looked around to see Danny had been picked up and set on the dresser, with a ring on top of his head. "I'm your best man", he said. It was a cheap, costume ring. Presumably the real one would come when I was given to Sandra's daughter. Next to him was a belt, silver in color, with the words "I Belong to Sandra" etched in what appeared to be leather.


 Meantime, Mom brought up a plate of chocolate cookies and set them on the dresser. She put me in the middle, as though I were just another cookie on the plate.