- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike and the (other) toys try teamwork and Sandra announces a visitor.

Chapter 4

 

You see, my son Jason, it's been different for you. Adults knew what was coming for you and educated you accordingly. Remember the special physical education classes for boys that included swimming in tunnels with pulsating walls and viscous fluids? 

My generation got nothing like that, of course; the Goddess of Love just appeared one day and sent all us males from gyms and ball fields to vaginas, from spending our days in classrooms to spending our days in panties and bras... and, in my case, a toy box. One day we were guys walking the earth, the next we were pets and toys.

To be fair, our mothers' generation and the girls who were our contemporaries  weren't exactly prepared for it either. A lot of the girls were trying to shrink teachers and coaches, not to mention college students and older men off the street,  while us high school guys looked desperately for a home.  I remember Mom urging Dad on to assuage her own desire as she worried over what to do with me. So maybe I'm less judgmental than you might be, about the circumstances that put me in the hands of Sandra. After all, you have formalized protections and older women in business suits and high heels handing you their cards, and no woman or girl can lay a hand on you till you turn 18, without your consent. We had none of that and had to make our way as best we could.

Given all that, I think I could have done worse than to end up with Sandra. She was pretty gentle with me, the first few times after I got small, even though getting small was sort of raucous. Before my mother gave me to her, she was a high school teacher, and I think she had a clue as to how to pry back the shield on a teenager, which, at 18, I still was.

Again, she took me in her hand and spoke softly. "Hi, Mike". Sandra's voice was just a whisper, but it rushed over me and made my scalp tingle. "Five inches!", she whispered. Then she licked me from head to toe, tasting the chocolate sweat (and other fluids) that made me taste like a candy bar, thanks to the Goddess of Love. (How many girls have made suggestive remarks to you about never having to buy themselves chocolate ever again?) 

Her voice was a little less intimidating, now that I almost filled her palm on my knees. She started to caress my back with two of the incredibly elegant, pampered and painted fingers on her other hand. She began to speak, half like a middle aged woman remembering her youth, half like a teenage girl talking about her crush.

"My boyfriend in  high school had a haircut like yours. I dreamed of having a little version of him to keep in my pocket all the time... and now I do." Then her eyes lost that faraway look and turned back to me. "I know it's been all about me up till now. I have to think you have a few ideas about what to do. You seem like such an imaginative young man. Why don't you tell me what you'd like?"

That's when I cleared my throat and spoke. "I'd like you to use your toys..." and I almost said "as well as me", then I changed it to "ALL of your toys." Those guys in the box were getting to me. "Ooh, you DO get it!" Sandra squealed. "You know, if you ask most girls whether they want their toys or a man, they'll say 'Both'." I thought I heard cheering from afar, but Sandra didn't react.

She carried me back to the toy box, opened her palm and allowed me to climb back inside. Then she brought it over to the bed. Carefully, she placed Buzz, Danny and Biff on the bed, then turned the box over and let me tumble out. It wasn't bad, as I fell out onto a soft coverlet.

"I'm kinda pissed at you", Biff hissed. "Not you personally, Mike, but all of you flesh-toys who came out of the big world."

"Why's that?"

"Used to be, ass smelled like ass", Biff answered. "Then the Goddess of Love made ass smell the way pussy used to smell, so you flesh-toys would have a place to play. I mean, you guys can EAT her pussy, literally, now that it tastes like honey. Why did the Goddess have to change ass to pussy?... and what's with Oxytocin squirting out of there?"

"You didn't ask for that and I didn't ask to be five inches tall", I answered.

"Hey, Mike! Over here!" Buzz yelled.

Sandra had picked him up and placed him in front of her pussy. I didn't even think about lifting myself up onto Sandra's tummy and running down to her crotch, then leaping down to Buzz's position.

"She wants you inside her while I buzz her clit", Buzz said to me.  "I need to go over her with you. When she gets aroused, her vaginal contractions come every 0.8 seconds. Instead of saying "One Mississippi, Two Mississippi" to yourself, just say "One Mississippi. That's how often you'll get hit with a pussy squeeze. Breathe on the pauses and make her pressure exhale you."

Then, strangely, Buzz asked me what her honey tasted like. "Like ice tea with a little lemon", I answered. "Only hot." A couple of fingers dove into the great slit, then coated me in a sweet fluid. Then the index and middle fingers took me like a cigarette, as though her vagina was taking a drag on me. The sounds of squishing and queefing surrounded me, interrupted occasionally by Buzz making a pass on Sandra's clit. Then Sandra stopped and pulled me entirely out of her... but just barely. My toes were still touching her labiae.

"Baby," Sandra said and then she laughed. "I just called you baby and I think I just gave birth to you!" Then a second laugh shook my world. "I think I'd like to use the dildo and the vibrator up front, so I was wondering... could you slip to my butt and... um, do me in the back?"

This is where I want to throw in a caution about doing a woman in the back. It'll feel a lot like sex was in the big world, the one time you'll have it and the millions of times men had it before the ROS. But the oxytocin pouring out of there will make it very hard for you emotionally if you leave her. 

Clearly the Goddess of Love wanted us to connect to our lovers, but it can make things difficult if you know it's going to end someday. But, the problem was, I WANTED to please Sandra. So I wedged myself between her sloshy buttcheeks, and pushed them as far apart as I could with my hands and feet, and drove myself in as hard as I could. Of course, then Sandra made me one inch tall and I slid into her moist backpussy.

Biff Buttplug was giving me instructions as I tried to deal with the enormous cuddling urges induced by all that oxytocin. "The backdoor equivalent of the G-spot is the B-spot, and if you use her buttcrack as 12 o' clock, you'll..."


 Finally after a backdoor orgasm, Sandra squirted me out and I clung, goofy and teary, to the part of her right buttcheek that I could reach.


"Oh, Mike, baby, you're doing such a wonderful job back there. Your mother will be proud of you when she comes over tomorrow..." "Tomorrow?" My sexual reverie was turning to a blush of embarrassment. This was the first time my mother would see me since my reduction, and since Sandra's toys didn't wear clothes, I would be naked. "Oh yes, my little toy. We're going to have a ceremony for her to formally give you to me. We'll do it over tea." Seems the taste of her honey was a bit of foreshadowing...