- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike continues writing to his son about teamwork and pleasing women when you're a few inches tall.

Chapter Two

To my son Jason,

As you go through this transition and become small, think back again to middle school, when just like now, you were the smallest creature in your universe. Adults were bigger than you, older boys were bigger than you, even girls your own age were bigger than you. To survive, you need friends. Sports gave you bonds you didn't even realize. Keep that in mind if your woman has a drawer of toys in her bedroom. Had I done thesame, my transition to physical and psychosexual smallness would have gone a bit more smoothly. I think backto that night when I experienced my first bout of hazing at the hands... no wait, they don't have hands... of the other sex toys. Notice I said OTHER sex toys.

"Rookie Mike", Buzz called to me, "what high school did you go to? "

"Central", I answered.

"Sing the Central fight song!" Danny Dildo demanded.

I actually got five words in... "Hail Central Knights and Ladies..." before I blanked out and started humming. "Hump-a-dump-a-dump"... that was their cue to pounce on me. Buzz was gut-punching me with vibrations so powerful  I thought i was under assault by a jackhammer. Biff was pounding my right buttcheek so hard I thought he wanted to give what he gave Sandra to my much smaller backdoor. Danny was standing back from the fray. This continued for a few minutes until they got bored and left me in a corner. I felt pretty pummeled and bruised but I bit my lip. Damned if I was going to moan and cry in front of a bunch  of... plastic things.

I got up and felt around in the darkness for something to put on. I found what felt like a ribbon and began to wrap it around my hips. Buzz noticed me. "What are you doing?"

"Putting on something I can use for clothes," I said.

"Sex toys don't wear clothes!" Buzz answered. "If you're going to live in our world and be a toy, you're going to stay as naked as we are!"

"Look, Buzz, I may be your size, but I am NOT one of you", I answered. "I am a man and this whole Rebalancing the Sexes is just some kind of weird anti-male bullcrap. I'm not her toy and..."

It was at that moment that the lid over our heads opened up and Sandra's gigantic face loomed overhead.

Let me stop and say something about Sandra's body, since you never met her. She obviously spent a lot of her younger years soaking up rays, as when I met her her entire skin was copper brown except for the areas covered by a bikini. Her arms were thin and her hands were elegant, especially with long red fingernails, which made the webbed lines on her middle-aged digits sort of attractive. The copper color of her skin sort of made the soupiness of her middle-aged flesh more attractive. I grew to love shoving my weight against her breasts and butt and feeling them just sort of drape themselves around me. But I had to grow... no pun intended... to enjoy her. That wasn't instantaneous, even though the arousal was. Any port in a storm, even if it's big enough for a supertanker.

After I became small, Sandra was  incredibly gentle with me at first, the way a teacher might be if she wanted to reach out to a small, shy boy. She picked me up in her hand and whispered. I could tell she had swallowed a breath mint as it felt so frosty. Her voice made my scalp tingle and I wanted to be petted like a puppy. I wanted to say something to Sandra, but I was still trying to be cool at the same time. So I tried to act cool. "Hey, Sandra, you know these toys are, um, talking to me? They're telling me I have to be um, naked all the time!" I hoped she would let me in on the joke.

"Of course they talk!" She laughed. "They have little chips that just repeat nice things about me all the time."

On cue, voices emanated from the plastic toys. But not the ones I had heard, rather, robotic versions of those voices piped up at Sandra. "You're so hot! You're so hot!" "I want to fuck you!" and other things women might have heard in bars before the Rebalancing of Sexes.

"See they're just toys with chips in them like greeting cards. I bet one of them went off in the dark. You must have thought they were propositioning you!" Sandra threw her head back and guffawed. "They're just brainless toys, they don't know anything. Maybe you're just trying to tell me you should be naked all the time, and guess what? I agree!" She grabbed the ribbon I was holding sheepishly and spun me out of it. I tried to hide my nakedness but my boner was too big for my hands to completely cover. Sandra pushed my arms back.

"See, you wanted so badly to be naked! Mike, I promise I'll never let you wear clothes again! If it's too cold I'll just find you a warm place inside my clothing... or inside me."

I felt a small part of my autonomy slip away, even as a small part of my anatomy grew in its desire.

"Speaking OF, I'm hungry for some first-time-in-the-small loving!" Sandra then scooped me up in those elegant hands and carried me to the bed, then began ritually lathering me in every lubricant imaginable.

I heard the voices from the toy box again. "Ask her to bring her toys!" "Take us with you!" I shook my head. I couldn't have imagined sharing a girl with her vibrator when I was big, and a virgin. Damned if I was going to share a woman with a toy that was bigger than I was. "You'll be sorry!" they jeered.

"You need to get to know me on the widest scale imaginable!" Sandra cooed. "One inch!"

I was not prepared for the job of loving her alone, at one inch tall. The worst of it was when I was inside her. Those walls were pounding me almost twice a second. Fortunately, I wasn't big enough for them to suffocate me. But that didn't keep me from taking a pounding. Finally, her body spat me out. I didn't feel any permanent damage but I certainly felt worked over. I was aching from neck to knees.

As she rinsed me off and put me back in the toy box, Sandra sang a song. "Lovin' don't hurt for a girl no more, now it's the boy who gets love-sore!"

Those lyrics echoed in my head  as Buzz and Biff Buttplug gave me a workover. When their pounding ended I drifted off to sleep.

The Goddess of Love appeared to me in a dream. Instead of towering above me, she was slightly smaller than I was, the way women were before the Rebalancing. I was still aching from the pain and wanted to cry. "Goddess of Love, why are you doing this to me?"


"You did this to yourself, Toy Michael, when you turned down help from your fellow toys."

"I'm not a toy! Even if I'm small, I'm not the same as those plastic things. Even if they talk!"

"Your life is now dedicated to the pleasure of a woman who is many times your size. That's not a task to undertake alone, especially as a young man just deflowered. You need teammates. Wingmen. As you are still of the age when young men are finding themselves through sports, I have given you a team. You are the quarterback and they are your offensive line. You are the mastermind and they are the wingmen. Their job is to help you achieve your destiny, and to help you reconcile to your new size. Just as sports helped you become a man, this team can help you become emotionally a toy. They can help you become emotionally small and enjoy your smallness. But you must put aside your ego. As Biff said, there is no I in team or toy." The Goddess vanished, and I was alone with my pain.

As I drifted in and out of consciousness, a warm humming seemed to fill my back. Buzz was giving me a massage. Part of me wanted to fight it, but the pain was so great, I just let it happen. I felt conquered by woman and toy. I was beginning to wonder who, or what, I was.