- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sophia confronts her mother about the 18 year old toy and her friends who wandered into her bedroom. 

Chapter 18
An 18 year old girl, or young woman, is by nature a bit volatile, Jason. It was different when 18 year old guys possessed the capability to sweep one into his arms and contain her boundless energy. When you're four inches tall, she can be more frightening than the meanest babysitter from your childhood. Which I guess is another way the Goddess of Love pushes tiny men and soon to be tiny men toward somewhat more mature women, and to welcome the imbalances in experience that result.

I had seen my mother and sister go at it, of course, back at home. But that was when I was roughly comparable to them in height. But seeing mother and daughter go nuclear when you are four inches tall is scary but sort of exciting. It's kind of like placing two roaring waterfalls next to each other. But nothing prepared me for the outcome of this titanic battle.

Sophia had climbed out of bed, and stood totally naked, facing toward the door to her room as her mother approached, her back to us. It seemed pretty brazen for a self-conscious girl, before I saw what happened next. I got my wings going and flew up high enough to see what was going on in the room. I had gotten used to the soft, expansive rear ends of MILFs like Sandra and Katie... and I didn't know quite what to make of Sophia's pert, round, smallish bottom. Some attraction, but also some disappointment. I wanted her ass to be bigger and stick out a little more. Again, it was the Goddess was making us young guys fall for the cougars, I guess.

Then I realized that Sandra would be discovering me in Sophia's room without permission. I began to dread what the punishment might be. Even though I knew Sandra wanted this to happen eventually, I also knew she wasn't planning for it to happen now. But I also wanted to ask her why she didn't tell me Sophia was already 18. I flew down to the mattress and landed in a corner,hoping vainly that one or both would miss me.

Sandra marched into the room. I was surprised to see she was just as naked as her daughter. She stood to face Sophia eye to eye. With two naked women several times my size in the room, my heart rate was racing. I felt like an astronaut looking down from space. Sophia was Venus, hot and smooth and exotic. But Sandra was Earth. I wanted to land on her curves again. But most of all, I just wanted to land on what was now the equivalent of a planet in my universe, the form of a woman. My home and heart belonged next to cool, soft flesh. My raging testosterone wanted to serve again in the Panty Army.

"Sophia, what's the matter," Sandra asked.

Sophia had caught my movement in the corner of her eye. She reached behind, caught me before I could get airborne, scooped me up and presented me to my mistress' face.

"THIS is the matter! MOM, your toy boy and your sex toys all flew in here to perv on me! I can't believe you got someone this young to sleep with your sloppy old ass!"

"I see," Sandra hissed. "Are you upset because YOU can't get any young men to sleep with YOU?"

"That's because you MILFs and cougars have taken all the guys my own age!"

"How do you think we did that, little one?" I noticed a certain edge in Sandra's use of little one. 'When the Goddess of Love gave us the power to shrink men, she also nudged their tastes in a certain direction. I'm not saying that you couldn't win Toy Michael's heart... I would say that I wanted him to."

"What are you talking about, Mom?"

"Sophia, honey, I only meant to break him in."

"Break him in?"

"Yes, honey... and then when I thought you were ready, I was going to give him to you."

"GIVE him to ME?" She repeated that phrase several times, then came that universal sound of a female ingenue's repulsion:

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!"

"Sophia, honey, I knew it would be hard for you to find a boy so I"

Sophia's voice seemed to choke out of her throat, through spittle. "YOU WANTED ME TO MAKE LOVE TO YOUR SLOPPY SECOND TOYBOY! EEEEEEWWWWWW!"

She then stared as hard as she could at her mother. For a moment, Sandra looked as though a huge force was pressing down on her...

Then I saw her shrink a whole foot.

Chapter End Notes:

What happens next to Sandra?