- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike meets Sophia... though not the way anyone had intended. 

Chapter 17

It's so weird, Jason. When I was big, if I had been in a girl's bedroom, I would have been getting off bigtime. Of course, at four inches tall, your dick is concrete-hard all the time, but with all of the sexual experience I had accumulated, at my tiny scale, I found myself to be... pretty cool about it. At least my heart wasn't pounding like mad. Maybe the understanding that women were now huge beings that could control my life helped. Or maybe I was less fearful, seeing how those huge beings had been pretty friendly toward me, if not exactly respectful of my space. Humbled, not humiliated. 

What I was more immediately concerned about was that Sophia could conceivably do something bad to a sex toy I now considered a friend. I told Danny and Biff, "I'm going down." I then buzzed down toward the giant girl, knowing anything could happen, unless the Goddess chose to step in and prevent it. I was willing to push the limits of her tolerance. Whatever happened in the past was in the past. Buzz was my friend now, and I was willing to stand with him, no matter the risk. 

I flapped my wings down and landed next to the huge hand that was gripping my friend and fellow toy. I watched Sophia's eyes follow me. Then a rush of breath from a mouth as big as my back.

"This is like a dream, right? Nothing but a dream in my sex-crazy mind. 'Cause I'm soooo horny. My mom keeps insisting that I can't shrink a guy while I live in her house. That's bullshit, I'm eighteen, I can do whatever I want."

Eighteen? So she wasn't "too young for a boyfriend." Assuming Sophia wasn't lying, Sandra wasn't telling me everything. 

"I don't have a guy, so I'm going to take a sex toy, and you look really cute."

"Don't you think you should ask me first?"

Sophia drew in a breath. "I... I didn't think you were a real shrunken guy. I thought you were a toy... I mean a real toy... I mean, you're hot pink and have wings." 

I thought, should I tell her why I'm pink? Because it was her mother's dream? I decided to make something up. Sort of. 

"When I got shrunk, the Goddess of Love made me part of a team of sex toys, so they could teach me how to serve and please a woman."

"They? You mean the toys taught you how to fuck?" 

"They taught me how to work together and worship a woman, even if I wasn't sure I loved her at first. The one you have in your hands is called Buzz ---"

Sophia's laughter cut me off.

"Buzz! A vibrator named Buzz... fuckin' hilarious!"

"... and I would appreciate it if you would let him go."

"Like you could make me, toy man. The Goddess of Love gave me the power to say no, and took away your power to force me, DUDE. So there."

Hands on hips, I stared into her eyes. "I don't have power over you. I ask you, as a toy, to let my bro go."

"You really identify with these toys. OK, Buzztoy, you're free."

Sophia opened her hand. Buzz struggled to get airborne, but since his batteries were still weak, he couldn't.

"So tell me, Toy Boy, "You weren't sure? You mean your woman just took you for her pleasure?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"Why didn't you just say no? Or leave?"

"My mom set it up and I didn't want to disappoint her. I guess because she saw me looking at... my mistress, I call her now... staring at her butt... so she thought it was better I get with her before I got shrunk by some girl I wouldn't like. My mom says girls my own age were a little hormonal..." 

Sophia's eyes started to burn through me... 

"So she thought I would be better off with an old woman."

"Really?" Sophia smiled. "How old is your uh... mistress?"

"Forty", I replied. "FORTY!" The gleam in her eyes brightened.  "I think you'd have a lot more fun with me than with some forty year old woman. That's the same age as my mom..." Then she thought for a moment. She picked Buzz up, sniffed him again, then sniffed me. I got dizzy as I flew toward her nose and her nostril drew in a gust of air. Then she tossed us both down on the bed. 

"EWWWWWWWW! EWWWWWWWW! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! YOU"VE BEEN USED BY MY MOM!"

She shook the bedcovers and threw Buzz and me to the floor. 

"MOOOOOOOMMMMM! COME HERE NOW!!!!!"

Chapter End Notes:

This mother-daughter blowup will be HUGE. Even if you're not four inches tall.