- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The toys enter the bedroom of Mistress Sandra's moody daughter. 

Chapter 16

Danny was being a bud, but there was a self-interested reason for bringing me along. The door was closed. The other toys had been able to get outside of the room when the door was left open. But when it was closed, they were trapped. They needed a flying toy with flexible joints to open the door. Specifically, me.

Of course, being four inches tall, the knob was almost as tall as I was. I had to concentrate to keep my wings flapping, as I wrapped my hot-pink body around it, ass hanging out into space as I wrapped arms and legs around it. Jason, it was all I could do to keep my dick from getting caught in the keyhole! And to think that back in the old days, girls were the only ones who could make out with a doorknob. :) If you don't get that joke, don't worry about it.

I got dizzy, rotating myself 270 degrees, straining with all of my might. Then I buzzed my wings as hard as I could. I felt the door move toward me, just as I was perfectly upside down. Once I got it moving, the inertia almost pushed me off the knob. I kept pulling and pulling, until I remembered, I'm small. We're all small. I just need a couple of inches to get through.

"We're good! Let's go!" I shouted. Together the toys followed me through the gap and out into the hallway. We were flying at what would have been eye level, when I, and all men, were taller than women. The floor was wood, polished and waxed. You could tell by all the frilliness and flowers that it was a house where two women, or at least a woman and a girl, lived. The doilies and vases and cute things on the wall were all huge and that seemed right somehow too. I had begun to know the world as you soon shall know it Jason, with femininity as huge, all-encompassing and awe-inspiring.

A door was open just a crack. Sunlight was streaming into the hallway from a window inside. Danny motioned us over to the door. He wedged himself between the door and the threshold and used leverage to push it open, just enough for the rest of us to buzz through.

We hovered like a slow-moving convoy. I looked around and saw the room was decorated with a lot of pink, and there was a bed with a sleeping figure curled up inside it. I could make out an outline. I had to guess that Sandra's daughter Sophia was sleeping in the bed.

Sandra had said her daughter was "a couple of years
away" from being ready for a boyfriend. But that didn't quite line up with what I saw in front of me. Sophia looked quite old enough to have a boyfriend. She looked like a grown woman.

"She must have gotten back from babysitting Katie's kids, hours ago," I mused. I was feeling drawn to her, and fearful of her at the same time. I remembered hearing her outbursts at Mistress Sandra, although I had never seen her.

Just then, a frightful rumbling rose up from the bed. Sophia had tossed to one side.

"I think she's starting to wake up! We'd better leave", I suggested...

Just then Buzz started to jerk. "DAMMIT! Why do I have to be the one with the biggest battery draw?"

He sputtered for a moment, then his wings convulsed, and he fell right onto Sophia's head. The giant head shifted. We dared not go down to rescue Buzz for fear of endangering ourselves.

"OWWWWW!" Sophia awoke harshly. She saw Buzz next to her pillow. She picked him up, sniffed him, and even though Sandra's honey was quite sweet to me, she turned up her nose at the smell. Then she looked up and saw us.

"WHAT THE HELL?", she screamed, as she looked up at a flying dildo, a winged buttplug, and a hovering four inch tall man.
Chapter End Notes:

How will they explain themselves to Sophia?