- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike processes his experiences and feelings about all his changes, in a chat with one of the toys. 

Chapter 15


At this point, I felt more toylike than ever, going back to when Sandra first shrank me. With my skin turned hot pink and wings to carry me, I felt more truly at home with being small than I had ever felt. Being able to hover over her soft, squishy, cougary ass, I felt more affection for it than I had ever felt. For her than I and ever felt. For now I felt the fulfillment of a dream that began at the baseball game when I first looked at her. I was in a relationship, with all of Mistress Sandra, a worshipful relationship. But with her ass, I felt a relationship of equals.


After a night of sharing the heat of two pussies, a reluctant Katie got up to leave. "Time to relieve your daughter, Sandra", she whispered. She kissed her new lover on the head, then she stood up to leave. I looked up and stared at that ass one more time. I couldn't help myself.


It was Sandra's ass that brought me down into this world. Katie's ass helped me to believe that it wasn't a prison, but a way to a new kind of freedom. Before she could pull her panties up, I ran across the bed to kiss and hug it. I didn't know how much I would need that hope in days to come.


After Katie left, I had a long talk with Danny Dildo. The telepathic link that the Goddess had established had faded, but I still felt a lot closer to him and the other toys than I had before.


"Why I am pink now and why do I have wings?"


"I couldn't tell you. But I think it's because you've accepted being a toy, and being small. Sandra likes her pink toys, and you turning pink is sort of a way your body has unconsciously adapted to her desires."


"I know I love her now. I respect her greater size and her experience," I replied. I told Danny that Sandra had become like a teacher or coach that I really respected, teacher being the only authority figure I'd had any experience with who wasn't a parent, and that I just felt natural obeying and worshipping her now. It was like soldiers falling in line behind their commander.


"Now that our minds have been linked, we truly are brothers", Danny answered.

"Ever since sex toys were invented, men have seen them as rivals. Now that we are all the same size, we can work together. If you asked a woman before the Rebalancing of Sexes, whether she wanted a man or her sex toy, she would have answered, 'Both.' Now we're both on the same side and we can all look up in awe at them. I am grateful that the Goddess gave me and the other plastic toys minds so that we could find meaning in our service. Before, you were big and had brains and we were small and mindless devices. Now, you are small and we have minds too. We are not so different anymore. We are all the servants of women and their desires."


We talked for a long time after that, then Danny said something that surprised me.


"Have you ever been out of her bedroom and the bathroom since you got small?"


"No, I haven't."


"Now that we've all got our wings, why don't we fly around and see the rest of the house?'

Chapter End Notes:

The toys make a discovery... or should I say... get discovered.