- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

 

Mike becomes more like a toy and the toys become more like Mike. 

 

ÿþChapter 14
Jason, perhaps you think it's demeaning to men, when I refer to myself unashamedly as a toy... and speak of toys as if they were members of the family.

Do you think it's demeaning that we give names to pets and treat them like family? Does it make humans less human, that we extend our empathy to creatures that have only empathy in common with us?


I thought toys lacked that. I was about to find out otherwise.


"Sandra's toys must have quite a long battery life, to be hopping around after they've been used so much," Katie mused as the toys moved down the bed toward us.


"Hopping around?" I asked. The toys revealed mobility and intelligence to me, but to the women they were just pieces of plastic and circuitry. They weren't supposed to be showing off in front of Katie.


"Grow me back to about six inches. I'll figure out what's going on." I slipped out of Katie's backpussy, no taller than her backlabia. In a moment I was as tall as her buttcrack again. I climbed off her ass and turned to face the toys.


The toys were moving toward us smoothly. In fact, they were moving all too smoothly, as though they were hovering off the bed. Then I saw how. The toys had grown wings!


Buzz was the first to speak.


"Trying to keep all the fun to yourself, Toy Michael?" Buzz sneered.


"Sandra's asleep," I answered.


"You think you're the only toy who cares about Sandra!" Buzz answered.
"I'm the only toy that isn't pink and made out of plastic!" I replied. The toys broke out in laughter, and surprisingly, so did Katie, who held down a handheld mirror. I saw that I was now colored hot pink!


What's more, I also had one of those pairs of wings. I still wasn't plastic though.
Buzz continued his rant. "I love my mistress Sandra! Who do you think you are, to think you can come in here and take my mistress away from me?"


I was nonplussed by his grievances. "Buzz, ever since I got here, you acted like Sandra was just a job to you. So what's with this falling in love bullshit?"
Buzz rumbled more deeply than I'd ever heard a vibrator go. "You're always talking about how the Goddess of Love changed you? Well, now she's changed me too!"
"Changed all of us!" the others chanted in unison.


"Now we all have feelings for our Mistress Sandra. We may all end up killing each other, but we'll take you out first because you're keeping us from our woman!"


Then they all buzzed down toward the bed, dive bombing me. A couple landed on the bed and swung their bodies at me, knocking me on my ass. The noise woke up Sandra.


"What's going on", she mumbled.


Then the room began to glow.


Katie went to hands and knees out of respect as the shimmer grew in the room. It was clear the Goddess if Love was arriving. Sandra was still a bit groggy.
"What is the problem here?" she asked.


"Well, Goddess", Katie pouted. "Toy Mikey here was about to connect me to Sandra for life with a good backdoor fucking!... and then these other toys decided to grow wings and pick a fight with him!"


"We all love you, Sandra!" the toys shouted in unison.


"Oh, see, it's nothing," Sandra mumbled. "The chip in the toys is just making them say nice things to me."


Thunder and dark clouds filled the room.


"DO NOT MOCK A TOY'S DESIRE FOR HIS MISTRESS!", the Goddess of Love thundered. Sandra's head cleared immediately, and realizing who was present, she too bowed down on the bed.


"O Goddess", Sandra cooed, "I meant no disrespect. It's just that these devices don't have minds of their own. They're just plastic with a memory chip."


"There you are wrong, Sandra! These toys only spoke in repetition to fool you. From their creation I have given them... intelligence... and now I have given them the lust and desire a man has for a woman."

"For what purpose, Goddess?", Sandra asked. "They're fighting with Toy Michael... just the kind of testosterone-laden violence that I thought the Rebalancing was supposed to stop."


"The plastic toys are learning how to deal with their new desires, just as Toy Michael is learning how to accept and take pride in his new status as a woman's toy. He has been learning teamwork..."


At that point the Goddess waved her hand and something completely unexpected happened.


I saw a shimmer fall over the toys and then over myself. Before we knew it, we all were GROWING... far past the one-foot mark that I had to come to see as a man's upper limit. I realized the weight of all us toys could break the bed down. "Jump off the bed!" I yelled. We landed on the floor, and in a moment there were four six foot tall toys (including myself) standing above the women on the bed. Our wings had stayed small, meaning we couidn't fly. I have to tell you, it felt weird to be towering over my Mistress Sandra again, and over my Mistress Katie for the first time. It felt even weirder thinking of them as my mistresses. The lust I had for them as giants seemed to lessen. Instead I saw how ordinary they looked, somehow not quite as hot as they did when I could get lost in their buttcracks and climb in their vaginas.
Then the toys began their assault on me, again, all the more bruising because of their greater weight and mine. For a moment, I thought about opening the door and leaving. Then the Goddess spoke.


"If any of you try to leave this room, I shall shrink you back to an inch in height!", she proclaimed. I realized this was not permanent and, sooner or later, I would shrink back to what was now my normal size range. To be honest, part of me looked forward to that, and to the awesome comfort to be had from two gigantic MILFs, not to mention seeing them as red-hot as my tiny toy mind would paint their figures.
"... and now I shall complete that lesson, by linking his mind with those of the toys, so that they may work together as one."


A shimmer came over me. Suddenly I could hear and feel the thoughts of the other toys. I realized that they truly did love Sandra, and Katie as well.


"I have united their minds and taught them teamwork so they could do something men and toys have never done before... to truly make love to a woman as a team", the Goddess proclaimed.


I felt kinship, brotherhood, a true bonding with my fellow toys. I knew I could trust them with Sandra and Katie, and we could work together to give them awesome sex. They realized the same of me. Although I think we were kind of getting to this point anyway, it certainly speeded things up. Impulsively, we bumped and manhugged. These weren't weird anthropomorphic talking things. They were my friends.


"So all of these toys will make love to us... simultaneously?", Sandra mused. "I'm not sure we could stand it."


"Remember, now that you are so much larger than anything male, plastic or flesh, your relative sexual capacity is expanded. You can take in much more of a man, or many more men, or toys, than before. And in your case, you are in a relationship that fulfills one of my goals: to see men at their sexual peak united with women at ours. I shall leave now as I have many couples and many issues to make right", the Goddess continued. "One Earth minute after I leave, all of you toys will begin to shrink back to your proper sizes. Then I want you to use your newfound powers, including your wings, and worship your mistresses like the queen bees they are."


It all made sense. Queen bees. Sandra and Katie were queen bees and we were their (soon to be) tiny drones. But we would live for more than one encounter with our lovers.


But there was one piece of unfinished business that I thought would be more effective while I was still a giant. Funny how I refer to my old size that way.
Sandra was whispering something to Katie. "I am so hot for these toys. They make me want to come. What can we do while they're still --"


Her voice came up short and turned to a moan as a hand forced her shoulders down and a man's erect penis penetrated her backdoor. It was mine. I had mounted her from behind while she was still on her knees on the bed. I wanted to pour my cum into her before I got small. I figured a huge amount would bond her even more thoroughly to me.


As I did that, a six foot tall Buzz shoved himself onto Katie. She wrapped herself around the vibrator, while Biff, now the size of a fireplug, tried to take her in the back, succeedingly only in giving her ample buttocks a good pounding. Danny Dildo flew into Sandra's arms as I continued working on her backpussy.


I had the palms of my hands pressed into her shoulders. I was trying to pace myself, knowing that my huge dick had to be hurting her tiny backdoor. Then I noticed that Sandra's shoulders were getting higher, and her back seemed to jump up at me. I was shrinking again, but very slowly. Lights seemed to flash in front of me.

At this point, Jason, I truly felt as though I was returning to the world in which I now belonged, to home. I also realized that I'd better hurry. I began pumping Sandra's backdoor furiously. That became easier as I and my dick became smaller. Just then someone started a song on the computer. It was one of the first songs referencing "MILF fever" to become popular. I don't remember all the lyrics, just the refrain. "The cougars get hotter as the boys get smaller! The cougars get hotter as the boys get smaller!" I began to keep my thrusts in its rhythm.


I was about four feet tall when I came. I'm sure that was several times the dose of oxytocin she would have gotten at my regular size. Sandra was again becoming more beautiful as my tiny man longing for more mature and powerful women reasserted itself.


As I looked over the expanse of Sandra's growing back, I could feel her ease toward Katie. My perch on her buttocks rocked as she began to furiously French kiss Katie. I felt my head sliding beneath the top of her butt cleft when I felt a familiar buzzing. My wings were working again! I backed out, then flew up for a bird's-eye view of the action. Danny had worked his way into Sandra's pussy, just beneath me. Biff was furiously working his way into Katie's backpussy, while Buzz was teasing her in front. My mind merged with the toys' minds. There waa no jealousy, we were working together to please these two women I worshipped. We were the perfect drones, servicing the perfect queen bees.


After a time, everyone climaxed and I realized that I was now four inches tall, just a head beneath the top of Sandra's buttcheek. After a time, I began to recover from my orgasm and explore the body of the woman who was again my mistress. Like humans, my fellow toys were sleeping off their own sexual releases.


I walked up a scar on Sandra's left thigh. It was (several inches long). Something motivated me to touch and caress this spot, from my viewpoint as big as I was. I know Sandra's body like I know the back of my hand. But I never asked her how that scar happened. Until now.


"You seem fond of my scar", Sandra purred.


"I think it's... pretty", I replied. I took her thigh in both my arms and kissed the white area. "How did it happen?"


"That was the time my ex-husband grabbed a kitchen knife and tried to kill me. When I went to the hospital, I told the doctors and nurses I injured myself. They musy have believed me, because they didn't press it."


I looked up from my kiss. "I'm so happy a man can't do that to you anymore, Mistress Sandra."


Sandra smiled down on me. "In fact, if you tried to be violent toward me at your size, Michael, it would only feel like you were trying to love me."


In that moment I had at least some understanding of why we had been made small -- to lift the cloud and fear of violence from women's hearts.


"For women to grow, men must shrink." The words of the Goddess. The words you all learn in school, Jason.


I pressed my whole front against her scar and masturbated on it until I came again. Sandra then picked me up and licked off my chocolate sweat.

Chapter End Notes:

Sophia discovers her mother's tiny lovers.