- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Katie gets Mike to open up about his feelings for his Mistress Sandra. Note, I've rewritten some of the earlier chapters to add detail and tighten some ambiguities in the main character's feelings about his situation. 

Chapter 13
Imagine you're inside Mount Rainier, and Mount Saint Helens opens a warm place inside her and invites you in. Experiencing women as geography seems so natural now. All of life is exploration and all intimacy contains an element of danger. Which of course is the Goddess of Love's point.

Men now know the dangers women knew from the beginning of time. With all that, She has given so much to my life that I unashamedly worship Her through loving all the women she has placed above me. I seriously doubt I would have had accumulated such a wide range of sexual and erotic experiences by my mid-twenties if not for the GOL's change of the world. I might well have been a near-virgin well into my twenties if not for the ROS. Women have certainly become more generous with their gifts since they and the world became larger to us, even factoring in the increased libido the GOL gave them.

What was different now was the new level of danger. If I sneak out of Sandra for a bit of pleasure in Katie, would I incur her wrath? I could not long survive all-out violence from a woman, even by relatively thin and unmuscled Sandra. Fortunately, I was too young to assess such risks adequately.

It was said before the Rebalancing that men's instincts were to fight or flight, while women's were to tend and befriend. Since we became physically and emotionally small, our mission as men can now be described as excite and unite. Give women the pleasure they crave, and use it to help them forge bonds with each other that are even stronger than friendship, to enable them to create as varied a world as men did for millenia. With our input, of course, although we're smart enough not to let them think that.

Just an inch tall, my run from woman to woman was the equivalent of several blocks, especially since I was too small to go leaping over thighs. I had to run down Sandra's thigh then up toward Katie's sacred chambers. Forgive my getting sappy; I deeply love the comfort of being surrounded by womanly flesh.

Four chubby fingers blocked that three story high opening of flesh that those at a woman's scale would call a vagina or frontpussy. "I need that to keep Sandra busy", Katie whispered. The message was clear. Head for the backpussy.

I slipped beneath her lips and crept toward the tiny pussy in back. I started to kiss her backclit... then she said wait.

Katie was still kissing Sandra, who was bucking in anticipation of orgasm. At least that's the sense I got from Katie's reaction, which was all around me, and from Sandra's screams. It seemed as though my mistress came two or three times before the room quieted down.

Katie began to whisper to me. "I need you to have a megasm inside my ass. Then Sandra's oxytocin will spread to my body. You have done her in the back, right?"

"Of course," I answered.

"Then when you come I'll feel deeply bonded to her. I can send you back to her booty, and she'll fall in love before she even knows it. Then we can become a couple and I'll bet she'd be okay with me seeing a lot more of you. But tell me something, Mike. Sometimes you seem a little hesitant about being inside me. Are you afraid of Sandra punishing you?"

Jason, opening up and talking to a woman can sometimes seem like such a trap to a man. But there are times when you have no choice or feel compelled to do so. Especially when you're just an inch tall and wriggling inside her slippery backpussy.

"I- I'm not sure if I'm in love with Sandra", I answered. "I don't understand why I'm with a woman who's twice my age."

"Sandra tells me that she is just your temporary mistress, and she plans to give you to her daughter when the time is right."

"I know. But I don't think Sophia knows about me. She keeps talking about shrinking her own boy. She's really moody too. I didn't realize how a girl could be when she's a teenager."

"Teenage girls have always been scary but that didn't keep teenage boys from showing an interest in them."

"It's different when you're an inch tall."

"I think you're reluctant about Sophia, because you're scared of the storminess of a creature who's many times your size, but also because you won't admit what you're really feeling. You're trying to tell your body how it SHOULD respond. Mike, you won't admit you're really hot for Sandra. You won't admit there's something just right about an older woman when you're a guy who's 18 years old and just got small."

Katie allowed the silence to linger for a moment, then she resumed the questioning. "So how did you become Sandra's toy?"

"She's my mother's friend. My mom fixed us up."

"Your mother put you together with a cougar. That's kind of unusual."

"I know. I think she was scared because women were shrinking men all over the place. She was afraid of me getting snatched up by a stranger."
A huge laugh surrounded me as Katie responded to the word "snatch."

"So, anyway, I think the reason she put me with Mistress Sandra was 'cause one time, she was at a baseball game, and she was bending over, and I was looking at her ass."

"Ohhhh", Katie responded. "Were you... checking her out?"

"I was staring at her ass. A long time. I looked over and Mom was looking at me looking at her ass. I guess she decided I'd be happy with her, at least for a while. But she wanted grandkids, I guess, so she worked out this deal where Sandra would give me to Sophia once she thought she was ready."
"Are you happy with her? Are you unhappy? Are you pretending to be unhappy?"

"I'm still unhappy that I didn't get to choose the girl who shrinks me."

"But you admit that a girl near your own age is kind of scary."

"Well... maybe not all girls my age. Maybe there's a girl who's calm and nice."

"I see the way you respond to Sandra. I think you find her to be hotter than any girl your own age."

"But she's like 40 years old..."

"I don't believe your denials. Describe Sandra's body to me. Do it now, TOY Michael."

I stammered and stuttered, but then gave a description so thorough and intimate that it could have been used to tell her apart from her identical twin if both were naked for a jail examination. I described moles, tattoos, tan lines, the shape of her clit, the tone of her labial flesh, the softness of her huge body. I got aroused in spite of myself. Clearly I thought about it more than I wanted to admit. Clearly Sandra had made that big of an impression on tiny me. Katie must have sensed this, judging by what she said next.

"I'm going to lean over Sandra's body and describe her to you. I want to see if you respond." She talked about Sandra's curves, where the moles were, where her flesh changes color -- all the things you especially notice when you're a small lover. She described the sleeping woman's boobs and pussy in exquisite detail. My body twitched inside Katie's backdoor, causing it to moisten and squeeze me in response. Before I knew it, I was having a megasm inside Sandra. I shrank even smaller, becoming no taller than a green pea inside her ass. Oxytocin was washing over me, imprinting upon me a desire for Katie that was as strong as my desire for my mistress, without all the contradictions.

Fortunately, it was only a few minutes before I woke up in Katie's backdoor, still as small as a pea.

"Hi, baby", Katie cooed. "I'll grow you back... if you tell me what you think of MY ass, too."

I drew in a deep breath. No use trying to disguise it. "I think it is the most fantastic ass in the world. I feel so good because it's so big to me. I can hold it and it can hold me. It feels powerful and protective and soft and feminine all at the same time. When I see it in the air above me, I just want to jump up and squeeze it. When I look at your ass, the asses of girls my age look skinny and scrawny."

I could feel Katie's smile all around the walls of her backdoor. "We women spend all our lives worrying about our asses, about our bodies in general. Am I this enough, am I that enough, am I too much? I really, really enjoy how the Goddess has made our bodies age more gracefully. I really, really, really enjoy how men are getting turned on by big asses now that they're small. And I really, really, really, really enjoy you telling me what you just told me. Why didn't you tell me this the moment you saw me?"

"I'm really afraid Mistress Sandra will get jealous."

"You know the Goddess of Love won't let her hurt you, no matter how jealous she gets."

"I know, but... I think... I know it sounds weird but telling you makes it easier to think about it... I think... I really really am falling in love with my Mistress Sandra."

Katie sighed. "Don't you worry, baby. i could tell you loved your 'mistress' Sandy, even though you didn't want to admit it. I don't want to break you guys up. I want to join you and use you to bring her and me together. You know that."

"I know. But I don't know if she knows that..."

"Baby, we'll make it clear, and then we'll both make sweet love to your mistress... and then we..."

Just then we were interrupted by a metallic buzzing sound, made by several pieces of plastic. The (other) toys were awake!

Chapter End Notes:

The toys awaken... how soon will Sandra?