- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike notices another aspect of the Rebalancing of Sexes among some men: MILF fever. 

Chapter 12

To my son 

About a month before the Rebalancing began, I had the strangest dream. I was in a supermarket, and the other shoppers were either men or mature women in jeans. I was looking at a woman in her 50's, and suddenly I found myself staring at her jeans, and becoming fixated with her butt. Then, the lights flickered and the music changed, and all the men started shrinking and flying into the women's jeans, either through the front or back. Before I knew it, I shrank until I was holding the handle of the shopping cart, then a great sucking sound whooshed me into that woman's pants, and I was surrounded by the darkness of her cleft. Then I woke up. I soon forgot the dream, as at that moment there was nothing in reality to give it any meaning. That would change soon. 

 

Especially, after my night with Katie, it was clear that my sexual tastes had changed a bit, when I transformed from a strapping 18 year old guy to a strapped-on 18 year old toy. Apparently I wasn't alone.

 

When Mistress Sandra let me surf the web, I found that there was a lot of discussion of something called "MILF fever."It first began to be noticed when young men who got the hell out of town when the Rebalancing first hit and the girls their age were shrinking everything in sight, gradually, one by one, returned to submit to the new world order. But they didn't all go to the girls their own age. Instead, many went to businesses, but mostly their old schools and colleges. They looked for former teachers, professors and neighbors, and moms of friends, and begged to be shrunk. Usually they got their wish. One school had more than 200 cases of guys shrinking to become their literal teachers' pets. It got so intense that it literally changed the rules. Schools even set up dating services for the teachers and male students to hook up, in a 60 day window after the guys turned 18. 

But an interesting trend manifested itself. Instead of going for the stereotypical "hot" teacher in her mid-twenties, these guys wanted to be shrunk by women in their late 20's, 30's and 40's, sometimes even 50's, particularly those whose figures had become somewhat curvy and matronly, the so-called MILFs.  Nine months later, the world discovered that women in their late thirties and forties weren't quite as infertile as they were thought to be. Clearly the Goddess of Love had done something to make more mature women more attractive to young men, and more capable of becoming mothers (again).

As you know now, She extended peak fertility to about  50 for most women, with menopause occurring closer to 60. She also shifted the way women looked as they aged. Women who put on weight as they grew older were still fat, but their weight rode higher and curvier, as though they were plump like a 30-year-old. Only a few lines around the eyes gave something of their true age away. 

I just knew that after I got small, the sight of a huge, round MILFy ass with a tight wedge between the buttocks and no thigh gap suddenly got a lot more attractive to me. It's hard to explain attraction, but let me try. After a guy gets small, an absolutely red-hot chick is just a little intimidating at 10 times or more of his height. Knocking down from a woman who's a 10 to a 3 or a 4 can make that huge woman a lot less intimidating. Also, it's like your sex tastes change from exotic to comfort food. When women are giants, you may want the sexual equivalent of macaroni and cheese, and these MILF bodies are well set to provide it. But judging by the women handing out their business cards and the teacher speed dating nights at your school, I think you've already figured that out. Not to mention the T-shirt with the caption "Teacher's Pet" that shows a little worm with a man's head wriggling out of an apple. 

 

I felt many of these changes in my own ideal of a woman, but didn't really notice them until the morning I had my first real chat with Katie. Like that worm, I was wriggling, out from between the twin apples of Sandra's buttocks. She was face down and bottomless on the bed, and fresh air was pushing through the canyon of her cleft.  At about an inch tall, it felt like a brisk wind and gave me chills. 

 

I smiled. Katie smiled back.

 

"Toy Mikey, are you happy being snuggled in such a small, warm place? Or would you like to come outside, and maybe find another small warm place to snuggle?"

 

"I - I'm afraid my Mistress Sandra would wake up if I wiggled out of her", I answered. 

 

"I think I know a way to distract her", Katie answered. "When I do, you make your move."She climbed up on the bed alongside Sandra.  She kissed Sandra deeply, and the honey flowed so strongly it was almost like a flood. Katie's fingers slipped inside Sandra. I took advantage of the pauses between vaginal contractions and slid out of my mistress.