- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike gets familiar with Katie, head to toe,  front and back.

Chapter 11


I know it all seems incredibly complicated, Jason, but at that point I was feeling the most complicated feelings I had ever had in my life. In spite of myself, I was getting attached to Sandra. At the same time, I was seeing a MILF with a full blown ass, quite unlike Sandra's, and it was making me even crazy-lustier than before. Simultaneously, something else was happening in my head, something almost dreamlike.

Of course, Sandra's honey had literally made me small. But I got the sense that the lust glowing out of Sandra and Katie was constantly making me small -- in other words, it was like a force field keeping me from getting big again, as though I'd get big again if not for a constant, overpowering feminine force keeping me this way. I got the sense that this force field was making me think of the world's dimensions as normal, too.


Here's what I mean. If you're going out to football or soccer practice, or to run track, you don't get the sense that you're supposed to be towering over the track orr the school. You accept that the track is bigger than you, and it's the place where you must prove yourself. When I saw Sandra and Katie above me, I felt as though their bodies were the ball field. The places where I would prove myself. Even more so than with Sandra alone, I was getting a big case of the butterflies. I also got something that it took my sister... your Aunt Beth... to explain to me.


You see, there's something you didm't know about your aunt, at least I don't think you knew. She was about four years older than me, meaning she was 22 when the Rebalancing of Sexes took place. From the time she was 18 until that happened, she was a stripper. No, she wasn't supporting a drug habit. She really was paying her way through college.


Anyway, the first time I got to see her after I got shrunk, I described what it was like to be in the presence of giant (to me) women. "They were looking down at me and just staring. It was weird how their huge eyes were just looking my naked body over. I wanted to cover myself, but some force seemed to be forcing my arms apart and away from my body, compelling me to show them my nakedness. I even wanted to dance, " I said to my sister, "and you know I don't dance."


Beth put her gigantic (to me) head on her chin and thought for a moment. "Yeah", she said. "It's sort of like being a dancer." Dancer, meaning stripper. "The first time I did it, my heart was pounding. I almost got cold feet, but the boss told me to get out on stage or I was fired. When I got out there, I felt very small and vulnerable. All those eyes were staring at me. Guys my own age, guys old enough to be my fathers. It took all of my focus not to think of the idea that some big dude could just grab me right off the stage naked and do whatever they wanted, even though I knew that wasn't going to happen in the club. "

She reached down and patted me on my now-tiny head. "I know Sandra and Katie weren't ever going to hurt you, LITTLE brother... but I understand what you were feeling. You've been objectified. Thought of as a sex thing instead of a person. Really scary... but kind of exciting too. Sandra and Katie think of you as a cock. That's what you are to them... heart and soul. A cock. A plaything. A... "


"Don't say toy, please don't say toy", I begged my sister.


"You ARE a toy. Be proud. You mean a thousand times more to women than you did as a big 18 year old with no money. Be proud of it." She kissed me on the head.


Of course, you've probably figured out that Beth's stripping career pretty much came to an end after the Rebalancing. When she started making honey, right there in the club, she found the richest man she could and shrank him. Now he is taken care of... and so is she.


Before, hers was the objectified sex... now, is it us?


Anyway, back to Mistress Sandra's bedroom and Katie's awesome ass. Just as my sister Beth had dancers on either side of her, so I had my wingmen. Sandra's toys... sorry, her other toys... were out of the box. Sandra had put the strap-on down and I slipped out of it for a moment. I walked over to where Sandra had tossed them, and we began discussing strategy like a football team in the huddle.


Above our heads, Katie had mixed drinks... the sweet, girly kind of mixed drinks as I would later learn... and was handing one to Sandra. "Just a few weeks, I would have needed several shots of booze before even trying anything like this. Taking a tiny living man and using him as a dildo..."


"Yes, Katie", Sandra mused. "But unless you want to go hunting in the woods, these are the only kind available."


"You certainly got a great catch. I can't believe you'd share your little cabana toy with me. Is this a peace offering?"


Sandra took a sip of her drink and exhaled. "I'm sharing him because I want to bring you closer to me. I'm lonely and I need someone to cuddle with... and our little fight just makes me want to reconcile with you all the more."


Katie seemed to bristle. I thought, maybe their fight isn't over yet.


Down below, I was still talking strategy with the plastic toys. My dick was so hard I thought it was going to fly off and disappear in one of those giant women before the rest of me could get up there and get inside something.


It seemed like forever before Katie popped off her bra. Her MILF boobs, large and slightly pendulous but by no means droopy, glowed with perspiration. OK, they were sweaty. But that made them look more interesting. I stared at them for a minute while waiting for her granny panties to drop.


Katie's thumbs looped her elastic. Slowly she slipped her panties down to her pubic hair level. I did some calculating and found myself to be six and a half inches tall. I saw that her patch was as tall as I was from the waist up.


Mistress Sandra's hand reached down and scooped me up. "All right, toy Michael. Stop hanging around with your toy buddies and spend some time with the big girls!"


She strapped me back into the strap-on. I held on for dear life as Sandra closed the gap with Katie, who was tugging at her panties, swaying her hips back and forth. At last they dropped and I could see that Katie's hair down below was the same ginger shade as the hair on her head. Suddenly I lurched forward and thought I would throw up from the G forces.

I looked up to see Sandra pulling Katie's panties down to her knees, turning her around to spank her on her ass. For a split second, I got the view of an amazing, blemish-free, moon-white ass, large enough to pin me to a wall, or for that matter, to a throw pillow. Then I saw Sandra's hands land on it hard, turning it red. Then Sandra pushed Katie onto the bed. I could see I was going in doggie style. A dream come true. I could get an eyeful of that ass with every thrust.


But dealing with the maelstrom inside Katie was another matter. Going in the back, everything was reversed. I was feeling down for the G-spot instead of up. I felt clumsy and awkward again. Sandra and Katie were subtly joking at my reversion to awkward teenager inside Katie. Just when I was totally confused, I heard a voice, muffled through Katie's flesh. It was Barney Buttplug. "Turn around! Face away from my voice and push up!" I did, and before long Katie was pulsing furiously. A couple of minutes and I was being squirted, inch by inch, out of her.


I looked up to see the two older women smiling at me.


"Now we need you to bond us together", Sandra whispered. This, I knew, meant having backpussy sex, formerly known as anal sex, first with Sandra, then Katie, then Sandra again. Sandra's backdoor juices, full of oxytocin, would land on my dick. I would then slip my half-inch long dick into Katie's butthole, give her Sandra's oxytocin, and make her fall madly for Sandra. When climaxing, Katie would squirt her own oxytocin onto my dick. Then I would re-enter Sandra's backdoor and bond her to Katie, completing the cycle. Seemed straightforward enough. But then things got complicated. This is something you should be aware of, Jason.


I knew that Sandra could control my size, from an inch to a foot in height. I suspected Katie could, now that she had had sex with me. I knew that with a powerful enough orgasm, I could make myself shrink, as an expression of love for my partner. I didn't know what was about to happen to me, could happen.


After I did my duty in Sandra's ass, I walked over to Katie, erect dick swinging. That MILF ass was breathtaking. I took one hand to each buttock, spread them apart and wedged myself between to plunge Sandra's love juices into Katie's butthole. Then Katie started talking softly, seductively to me.


"I think you really like my bottom, Michael." Saying bottom instead of butt or ass made it sound so sweet. For some reason, the blood started pounding in my ears.


"Are you disappointed, now that your standing here making love to me, knowing my bottom no bigger than you are? I know you find my bottom interesting, Mikey. How interesting would it be..." she paused for effect...." If the space between my cheeks was BIGGER than you? How would you feel if they towered over you and you couldn't wiggle your way loose?"


I started breathing heavily, inhaling Katie's homey scented honey. The buttocks were becoming harder to hold together. Soon they were collapsing back into the cleft, sealing me in. But it was nothing she said. It felt as though my body had been seduced by her wish and began shrinking on its own! Soon I was down at her backdoor, just big enough to fit her backpussy.


"How will I ever bond her to Sandra now?" I worried.


Figuring it was the only way to pass along Sandra's juices, I put my feet at Katie's butthole and began to wriggle in like a worm. It was a duplicate of her bigger vagina, except for the smell. But my fit was much tighter, even shrunken down to an inch. I began to undulate, thrusting my chest against her Gspot, and raising my arms above me to give her clit a tickle.


Soon she was pulsing against me and I exploded. Every pore of my body sprayed cum into Katie's backdoor, and as it turned out, oxytocin as well. At the same time, my own body was absorbing oxytocin from Katie. Since she was covering all of me and not just my dick, I was falling deeply, deeply in love with her... as if I wasn't deeply in love with that mighty fine ass already.


I crawled out of Katie, and after a long journey entered Sandra's backdoor, completing the cycle. Exhausted, I fell asleep in her butthole.



Chapter End Notes:

What is MILF fever? An answer in the next chapter...