- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Mike sorts out his feelings for Sandra in a dream while waiting for Katie the MILF.

Chapter 10

My father used to say that when men were big, they had to chase pussy, and when we got small, pussy started chasing us.


I think about that saying, and when I do I think about the exercises Sandra put me through, the night before our date with Katie.


She had me climb inside her, facing her clitoris, then get on my back. Then I would push upward and do a "raise the roof" motion on her G-spot. Sandra called it a "frog." The idea was that I would use that maneuver when Sandra strapped me on and thrust me into Katie. It was a hell of a workout, and I was out of breath, especially as her contractions kept knocking it out of my lungs.


My father had another phrase he liked to use, before and after the Goddess of Love: "pussy whipped." That's exactly how I felt when that "training" session was finished. But I came in spite of it. I was starting to have some very conflicted feelings. I hadn't wanted to be given to a woman twice my age and then some, to be used as a toy; yet I was enjoying the sex. I felt as though I was betraying myself. I put it down to her incredible size, even though she was the "normal" one and I was the one who had gotteen small. Funny how what used to be the normal world was becoming so huge in proportion to my sense of self. I felt her to be just as enormous when it came to experience, compared to my own. But truth be told, I think the size was exaggerating that gap in my mind.


We do judge books by our covers, in spite of ourselves. I remember when I started taking an interest in girls, about seventh grade or so. Heather was a girl about my age, and we had gone through school together. Suddenly, she grew a foot and blossomed, as they used to say, towering over me as I waited for Zoltar's help. (It's an old movie reference, never mind.) Not only was I suddenly very shy and stammering in her presence, but our perceptions of each other diverged.

She thought I was an immature little runt, and I thought she was three years older than I knew she was, and began imagining her much more mature boyfriends, and the things she had done with them. Truth probably was, she was just as awkward and callow as I was, but I ascribed all these experiences to her, because she was suddenly so much taller than me.


Now imagine that mind of mine, not too much more mature than that, finding myself the lover of a 40-year-old woman while only being as tall as her vagina or buttcrack. The gap between our experience levels seemed as wide as the gaps between stars.
I climbed out of Sandra. She flipped over on her knees, then turned to face me. It still astonished me that something so "huge" could move so quickly.


"Mike", she said, "It's funny how this shrinking thing has made us ladies so willing, to just take our pleasure. But I still need something my size to hold me. I want to make this work with Katie and I need you to make love inside her, as though you're my prick. We have to be a team. I know you've been trying to make this work, but something's missing. What's the problem?"


I stood there for awhile. Even before the ROS, men in relationships were guarded in their words with women. Facing a towering giant only enhanced that tendency. I stared up at Sandra for a long time before answering.


"It's just that... when I look at you, it seems like you..." I started to say "... are a thousand years old", then realized that was the wrong thing to say to a woman several times as tall as I was. So I changed it. "It seems like you are a thousand times more experienced than I am. I know even when I was big, I wasn't your equal. Now I know I'm not even close. I don't know how I could please you."


Sandra's face made a pout. "Don't you see how my face flushes and my skin turns red? Don't you hear me moan when you touch me and enter me with your body?"


"I see it and I hear it", I answered. "I just don't believe it's real."


"You don't..." Sandra let out a mighty bellow laugh. "You think I'm faking all this?"


I looked up but said nothing.


"As far as experience goes", she continued, "I never took anyone here...", she turned and pointed her buttocks at me, "... until the Goddess changed my backdoor and made you small enough to fit in it. Back here... you were my first."


I was soon thrusting myself in there again, but this time I was kissing her buttcheeks like she was a virgin my own age. That's literally what her butt was to me, a scared girl attached to the body of a mature and confident woman.


"You're learning fast," Sandra moaned. "Tomorrow night you are going to do an amazing job connecting me to Katie!"


The thought of making love to that alabaster MILF with a huge round ass made my always-hard manhood happy. But as I drifted to sleep that night, another worry crept in to my mind. Despite my best efforts, was I falling in love with a woman twice my age? Was I losing my heart to a 40-year-old ass? Or just expressing lust the only way I could?
In a fitful sleep, I saw the Goddess of Love appear to me in a dream. She was tiny, just like I was, and looked me in the eye.


"My little toy Mike", she cooed, "you have a girlfriend within the body of your mistress!"
"You mean Sandra's ass?" A rumble of thunder surrounded me. "I mean... Mistress Sandra's ass."


"It is your equal in experience", the Goddess answered me. "And size."


I dared to question the GOL. "But Sandra's not my equal. I feel like it's avery unequal marriage. It isn't really a marriage. I feel like I'm chained to her. She's twice as old as I am."

"And how many times, before my intervention", she asked, did young women get yoked to much older men? Men to whom they were not attracted? Yet, somehow they managed to find themselves some pleasure in life. I suggest you do the same. Admit that you love your Mistress Sandra, or at least you love her backpussy."

I balled my fists and started to yell. My face flushed. "Is that all this is, is PAYBACK? So now men are going to be oppressed for thousands of years because women were oppressed for thousands of years? Can't I be the toy of a girl my own age? How am I going to be a dad someday, and keep the human race going?"


The Goddess began to grow, until she was the normal size for a woman, which was huge to me. I thought she was going to crush me like a bug, when she brought her foot up. Instead, she rolled her toe playfully over me like a ball. Yes, even the Goddess has foot odor.


"Toy Michael, you shall have what you seek and more. Life for you shall be far better than the fate men handed to women for centuries. But first you must revel in and enjoy your stature and status as a toy. Then you shall have the women who will fulfill every desire you have as to what a woman should be. Look up at women, and accept that the only way to get what you want in life is to thoroughly please them."


The Goddess disappeared and my head cleared. I realized I was hanging at an angle, in some kind of stirrup, restrained. It took me a second to realize that I was seated as the ammunition in Sandra's strap-on toy.


"About time you came around. My daughter Sophia is over at Katie's house watching her children... and Katie... is here...."


The door opened and in slipped Katie. She wore a bra and granny panties that were begging to be lowered to show off her MILF ass.


You know how the GOL gave the girls blue vagina. But it's not like she gave the guys a break from blue balls. In fact, mine were nearly constant after I shrank. But when Katie bent over and showed her silk-covered ass in my direction, my balls almost turned purple. I could get used to Sandra but Katie's ass was already love at first sight. At second sight, I wanted her NOW...