- Text Size +
It was dark and uncomfortable, he was being juggled about with every few steps. He had no idea what kept slamming against him.

Lacey was on her way up to the school, her back pack wrapped over one shoulder bounced against her waist from how low she had it adjusted.

His hands dug into the side and he tried to wedge his body into a corner, he couldn’t take being thrown from one side to then being thrown against the other. He was in the very edge clinging on. This was the part that would slam against the titanic teen’s waist. He was going to be hit every few seconds but he could at least prevent the bounce of being thrown across her bag to then slide back down again. The journey seemed to drag on, he was getting tired of having to hold himself up to avoid the unaware torment of his sister.

It had taken a while to get up the school, she’d been walking faster and had gotten fed up with the sharp poke of her bag as it dug into side. She went to sit down and causally threw her bag underneath the desk.

The motion sent Oliver flying from his position, this time he really felt it. A book had caught him in the side and had really shot a searing pain right through him. He reached his side and cupped it in his hands. He pushed down to test the waters and screamed. He could already feel a bruise forming. He was sure he had twisted or pulled something.

She leaned forward and unzipped her bag pulling out a note pad and history book. Then fumbled around for a minute feeling for a pen, she flicked something out the way that had pinched against her fingers. Thinking she must have caught it on the inside pocket zip, she kept feeling undisturbed and found her pen right at the bottom.

He had been so close when her hand entered. He had gripped on to her finger to get lifted out, but was flicked to the back. He saw her hand retreat holding a pen and knew he had missed his chance. There was no way he was staying in there though. Another walk like that and he would find himself crushed under her books. The zip was left open and the bag was lying flat on the floor. This shouldn’t be too hard he thought, but as he stood he felt the sting in his side and knew it wasn’t going to be easy. He clambered steadily across the padded surface until he came to the opening. He looked up past the rows of teeth and could only see the legs of his sister, the view cut off by the underside of her desk.

‘Great she can’t even look down and see me’ he mumbled.

He lowered himself over the lip of the bag and roughly slid down the edge to reach the floor. It was cold against his skin, he took baby steps forward arriving at a very large pair of trainers. He was exhausted and there was no way he could climb all the way up her legs. He compromised on just making it up to her shoes for now. He had to jump but managed to get a hand into a small hole that was meant for air flow. His other hand followed reaching ahead. This felt like rock climbing to him. The foot jostled as Lacey twisted it on her heel. He almost fell off but kept his resolve, another swing of his arm and he had reached the summit. There was nowhere to go from here so he tucked his body interwoven between her laces, he rested his arms on top and shifted to try and get comfortable. His sister however was not such a relaxed individual. She was always moving, her feet tapped together and spun and twisted. She was restless and found it hard to do nothing. Oliver hadn’t counted on this and was lifted into the air and swung back and forth. He really startled to struggle when her other foot crossed over and rested above him. Her heel grinded on the tongue of her trainer that resided just behind him. The action sent a crumbling of dirt and grime falling down on top of him, and every now and then she would shake her foot to make sure there was nothing on it. He was glad when she changed over and he was on the top shoe, the heel had been just behind him and he thought to himself how he had almost become a smear on the bottom his sister’s foot. The thought revolted him. He loved everything about the giantess scene but he never wanted any of that to be with his sister. Her feet went back to tapping and he went back to trying to hold his lunch.

After what seemed to be an eternity he heard the bell. He was just glad to be getting out of this foot play. Lacey packed up her stuff and left. He gripped hard to her lace while being swung forward, then seeing the other leg pass in front and then swinging past it again. The motion sickness started taking hold and he started feeling queasy. She made a brief stop at her locker, which gave him a little respite. He gagged and gasped trying to breathe, the whole experience was horrible and he seemed to be in a constant panic. She took out a smaller bag and went on the move again.

She headed towards her next class, she had become a little late on her detour to her locker so she switched to a soft jog. It didn’t feel too out of place because she had gym next anyway.

Oliver shut his eyes and his ride started getting faster it was horrible. The blurring vision of the hallway, the wind immersing his body. He couldn’t look he knew he’d be sick if he did. He turned away and hugged the top of her shoe, it couldn’t get much worse.