- Text Size +
Oliver had always been a fan of giantess works, he spent his time reading through stories, and watching movies that had them in or anything to do with them. He didn’t know when he first started liking it but he was hooked. He had been browsing the web when a site appeared he hadn’t seen before. It was called shrink service and claimed that it was the first of its’ kind to let customers shrink recreationally, all it took was a pill. He had been sceptical when he ordered a starter kit, which had four shrink pills, and four small bottles of antidote. When it arrived that morning he was almost shaking as he raced up to his room with the small nondescript package.

He tore the paper off and saw a little branded box with a big S holding a small s. He pulled one pill out and dropped the box into his sock drawer. He didn’t want anyone accidentally finding it so he pushed it right to the back under a pile of his socks. He pushed the drawer to, leaving it slightly ajar, if this worked he’d need to be able to get back in there. He walked over to his bed, picked up a glass of coke from the side and swallowed the pill. He instantly regretted this decision, his stomach growled and he immediately started gasping, feeling short of air. He clutched his stomach and doubled over on to his bed, gritting his teeth together before finally passing out.

Oliver’s mum walked into his room with a basket full of clean laundry. She saw the pile of clothes left on the bed and went to pick them up. He’d been staying back at home while on break from University.

He was woken up by a thunderous sound, he had no idea how long he’d been asleep. But he was under a blanket or something, he couldn’t see anything and struggled to move the blanket off of himself. Everything twisted, his world wrinkled and he felt the tilt of whatever it was he was on. The incline increased rapidly and he fell forward towards a growing light. He landed with a soft thud and took a moment to adjust to what it was he was seeing. His clothes were being carried away. He quickly tried to hide himself between the folds of his duvet, he thought it would be the worst thing in the world if she found him like this. He watched through a small gap he created in the sheets, his mum was still here, he saw her across the room putting his clean clothes away. She hung a couple of his shirts up, stacked a pile of jeans in the base of his wardrobe and then headed to the sock drawer. His heart sank as he saw the giant woman open up his drawer, drop a bundle of socks and push it shut. She left the room carrying his clothes under her arm. It was like a nightmare, he couldn’t believe what had just happened, how could he be so stupid? Trapping himself at just over an inch tall in his room. He buried his head in to the duvet and screamed.

After ten minutes of panic and kicking himself Oliver decided something had to be done, he needed help, there was no way he could open that drawer by himself. The best thought he had was Lacey his little sister. However embarrassing it would be for her to find him like this, it wouldn’t compare to what he’d feel being found by his mother. How could he explain this? A science experiment gone wrong, she’d never believe that. It didn’t matter, he just had to get found to get to the antidote.

He moved forward to the edge of his bed and looked down. It was easily a sixty foot drop, probably more. The duvet reached down most of the way. He didn’t have much of a choice. He braced himself and began to lower his body down keeping a grip on the edge. His feet probed for a hold as he dangled perilously. He quickly changed his mind, this was a bad idea. He started trying to pull himself up but couldn’t, it was no use. He just hung there stupidly. There was only so much he could manage, his grip waned and he fell. He slid around forty feet flailing his arms. He pushed another ten feet before he caught on to the edge of his duvet. He had his arms clutched around a popper that sealed up the bottom of the cover. He squeezed tighter trying to find some way to get back up. The seal broke and popped apart. He fell to the floor and landed on his back. He lay there for a few minutes sweating and terrified.

After a while Oliver pulled himself up, he checked himself over and was surprised that he wasn’t more hurt. He had little ache in his side but other than that he was fine. Being this size the falls must not affect him the same he reasoned. It was a long trek to the door. He was relieved that it had been left slightly open, although it looked as if he could fit under the frame if he had needed to. He couldn’t act the same way in the hallway, it was dangerous now he could easily be stepped on. So he pushed himself against the skirting board and started to walk. He reached out and dragged his hand against the wooden side as he walked, softly guiding his fingers over the bumps and crevices. It was easy, after a few minutes he was outside Lacey’s door, it stretched up like a monument to the sky.

This time he needed to go under, he pulled his body under the frame. It was a tight squeeze and he grazed himself a couple of times but he did it. He stood there in awe in the unbearably pink room. It was on everything, not that he hadn’t been in here before but it felt like a whole new world now. She didn’t seem to be in here. He decided that he should get off the floor quickly and to some place high where Lacey would see him. He headed towards her bed, there was a couple of books stacked on top of each other. He figured he could use these to reach up to her quilt covers and from there climb on to her desk. He was sure she would see him there. He was putting his foot up onto the second book when the door swung open. Lacey’s giant form headed right for him.

‘Lacey’ he shouted ‘I’m down here, help!’

She clearly wasn’t paying attention and was in a bit of a hurry. Oliver could hear the music blaring out of her headphones, she always had it turned up way too loud. Her hands reached down on both sides, she picked up the books and slung them into a backpack. She zipped it shut and left.