- Text Size +
Mia shut the door of her bedroom and clicked the lock shut. She threw her t-shirt on the bed, and walked across to the other side of her room. She was still in her tight fitting exercise clothes after relieving stress in a tai chi class. Her top barely reached down her body, leaving her taut stomach exposed. She was stood in front of a full length mirror.

‘God I need to shower’ she said as she lifted her arms up, they glistened with a layer of sweat. She was about to head to the bathroom when she noticed something moving in the mirror. There was a bulge moving about under the t-shirt on her bed. She span around and approached cautiously. Putting a finger on top of the bulge she pushed down. It stopped moving.

Oliver had been fighting his way through the cloth prison, but was caught by surprise when he felt a great force pushing him down. He stopped moving and hoped whatever it was would leave him alone.

Mia lifted the shirt up to look, there was nothing underneath. It must be inside she thought to herself. So she tipped the shirt up and shook it.

He gripped on to the shirt as he was hoisted into the air, it took one shake for him to find himself sliding down the fabric. He was thrown into the folds, ricocheting down the material tunnel as it was shaken back and forth. His head was in a daze and he flopped down in a lump on the duvet.
Mia fell back with a start, her hands reached up to reel in her gasp.

‘Is that? No way… it’s a tiny man’ She managed to stutter out. She reached out and rolled the little man between her fingertips. A devious smile appeared on her face, ‘I know what you are’.

‘Please I need help I’ve been…’ He managed to get out before he was cut off.

‘You were in Lauren’s bedside cupboard’ she paused for a moment, examining his tiny form, ‘I know what girl’s keep in their bedside cupboards. You’re a toy boy.’

‘No no no, I’m really not’ He started explaining.

‘Shhhhh….’ She had her finger on her lips, she brought it down to her little toy tapping him on the head, ‘You must be expensive. Don’t think that I’m not gonna have a go with you, I’m sure Lauren won’t mind.’ She shifted on to her back and hugged him close to her chest. She guided Oliver down to her stomach, then she lifted her top up over her head and threw it across the room. She lay there in her sports bra and wriggled back and forth to pull her bottoms off. ‘Are you ready?’ she said and pulled Oliver to the top of her neck, gently moving his body down between her breasts and over her stomach, she moved him up and down, and caressed herself like this for ten minutes.
‘Oooh, right there’ she shuddered and pressed his head into the dip of her belly button, ‘lick’.

He began licking all around the edge of her belly button, it was about half the size of him, but deep. As he lapped her up hurriedly he could see her hand slide down to her waist, her fingers moving in a soft glide.

‘Keep licking’ she said. Her fingers slid underneath her waistband and moved in slow circles up and down. Her breathing turned to almost a pant. The little figure struggled to stay up as her stomach jumped up and down. Mia sat up, as she did this her hand pushed forward from inside her underwear opening the gap, ‘I’m ready now’ she said. The stomach slope sent Oliver falling headfirst past her waistband. He was pushed to the bottom between the wet material of her underwear and the wetter part of her body. Her fingers quickly followed and began moving his body inside. His legs went in first.

‘nnuuugghhg uhhuhu’ came the muffled moans.

‘If you don’t like it there’s an easy way out’ she said dryly, ‘make me orgasm quickly. You should be good at it by now, you’ve had all that practice on Lauren’ and she started to laugh as she pushed the rest of him past her folds.

Mia stretched back and lay motionless, just the thought of having him inside her was getting her hot. The tiny struggles from inside herself felt like nothing she had felt before. She had a man pleading for help, pounding at the inside of her vagina trying to get out. She had to keep still, she wanted it to last as long as it could.
He was trapped in the carnal tunnel, he pushed against the walls to find his whole world would convulse. Each movement he made seemed to cause a bigger flow, he was covered in the damp of her juices. It started to pour into his mouth and he knew he had to get out of there. He started throwing himself back and forth. The walls began to clench, it became so much tighter. He kept struggling, he could feel the build-up. In almost an instant he shot through her in a climactic explosion, to end up back in the same old panties soaked in her essence. He held himself clearly bruised by the experience.

She collapsed, it was too much knowing how much power she had over him. She rolled back against her pillows and waited for her breathing to slow down. Mia shut her eyes just to rest for a minute.