- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Fair warning. The foot action starts in this chapter. Just wanted you to be aware.
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 9

Shaun spent the rest of the day teaching Zarelda how to use the laptop and how to get where she needed to go. Zarelda knew more than she originally let on. Not only could she speak English fluently, she could spell it too. Once he taught her how to start it, use the keyboard, gave her his password, and open a search engine; she was off. Shaun really wondered what she was looking for, whatever it was it couldn't be good.

" Ah ha! Found one! How do I locate it? "

Zarelda had pulled up a page for a herbal ingredients store. It was a local store, only a couple miles away.

" What the hell does she want from this place? " he asked himself.
To Zarelda he said " It's not too far away. How are you going to get there? "

" I don't know! You tell me slave! I can't drive a car. "

" Well there's the bus or a cab, but those cost money. "

" You have money, don't you? Where is it? " Shaun hesitated, not wanting to give up his wallet. " If you don't tell me, there are other ways to get it out of you. "

" It's in my room on the nightstand. The black leather. "

Zarelda got up and and walked into his bedroom. She came back out already searching his wallet. " Where's the money? "

" The green paper. "

" This is money? Strange. "

Shaun watched her thumbing through his dollar bills with some anger. There was around fifty bucks in that wallet. At least she didn't know about credit cards.

" Tell me about these... cabs. "

He spent an hour helping Zarelda plan her trip to this store. The bus seemed the better idea because it was cheaper and you got a card for the whole day. The only reason Shaun cared about Zarelda saving money was because she taking care of him now and he needed food. He gave her directions to the bus stop and how to get to the store from her stop which she wrote down on a piece of paper. Zarelda was all set for her trip.

" Good work, slave. You can have the night off. "

She waved her hand and her cardboard box appeared on the table next to Shaun.

" You're making me sleep in this? "

" What did I tell you about talking back? "

" Nevermind. "

" That's another thing. I am your master and you will address me as such. Master, mistress, queen, goddess. Any of those will do. Every time you don't address me correctly there will be a punishment. Do you understand? "

" Yes... mistress. "

" I think you're going to become an excellent slave in time. "

Zarelda scooped Shaun up in her hand and dropped him in the box. He landed roughly on the towel at the bottom. A water bowl appeared in the corner.

" Good night, slave. "

The lights were turned off, leaving Shaun in total darkness.

" Whatever that bitch is getting from the store can't be good. I have to find out what she's planning. I'm the only person that can stop her. The worlds in serious trouble if it's only hope is five inch tall man versus an immortal psychotic sorceress. " Shaun laid out on the towel, despite his fear and anxiety he quickly fell asleep.

__________________________________________________________

Zarelda stepped out of the shower with a smile on her face. She hadn't felt this great in a very, very long time. She was no longer small, had her powers back, and was freshly cleaned. Getting used to being big again was taking longer than she liked. She bumped into things a lot and knocked over items she reached for. It was a small price to pay for her new size. Zarelda toweled off and wrapped it around herself. She went into her new bedroom and opened the closet. She wanted to get to the store and back as fast as possible. The idea of leaving her slave alone didn't sit well with her. He could get into some mischief while she was gone.

However, Zarelda needed this ingredient. All of the powder she had she used on Shaun. To carry out her plan, she needed to make more. Getting her revenge on the world would be near impossible at her current size. She needed to be much bigger. Zarelda decided to wear a red T-shirt and a pair of tan shorts. Both were slightly baggy on her, the size stealing wasn't an exact process. The shirt didn't bother her, but she grabbed a belt for the shorts. Shaun's new box was still on the coffee table where she left it when she walked out. Peering inside, she saw his tiny naked form wrapped up in the towel. The thought of waking him up crossed her mind, but the slave could use some rest.

She grabbed his wallet off the the kitchen table and went to the front door. As she was about to walk out, she looked down at her bare feet. After being barefooted for so long, it seemed natural to her. Fortunately, Shaun had many pairs of shoes. Zarelda went with a pair of what Shaun called flip flops. " What a stupid name. " she said sliding into them. She wiggled her toes noticing that even these were big on her. With her new shoes on, Zarelda exited the apartment. She waved her hand and heard the locks click into place. A big breath of fresh air filled her lungs.

The previous day she had gone out onto the balcony to get her first taste of fresh air. It was better than she thought it would be. She also got her first look at the new world around her. The differences between her own time and the present were vast. Zarelda was nearly overwhelmed by it all. The buildings, cars, and especially how people dressed. Not of it mattered, however. When she grew big enough, she would make the world into whatever she wanted it to be. She walked down the stairs slowly and carefully, not trusting herself not to fall. Her body still moved clumsily. Reaching the bottom of the stairs, Zarelda looked out across the parking lot.

Multiple cars were spread throughout it, sitting under metal roofs. The ground underneath them was a black rock like substance with white lines painted on it. The cars were all placed between two of the lines. Plants were growing amid small rocks next to gray walkways. A woman walked by in a shirt that revealed her arms and bosom with shorts the totally exposed her legs. She held a pink rope that was tied around the neck of a small brown dog. " The world has become a strange place in my imprisonment. " Zarelda thought to herself.

" You look totally lost. Can I help you find something? " a male voice spoke behind Zarelda.

She whirled around to find it was a young man who had spoken to her. The mans skin was deeply tanned and his naked arms showed pronounced muscles underneath it. His hair was spiked crazily up in the air, but was shaved short on the sides. A small strip of facial hair was left just below his lower lip. He wore a black shirt without arms and black shorts made of a weird material. Looking past his odd appearance, he was a handsome boy.

" Yes, I think you can. I'm looking for the bus stop. "

" Oh, that's right outside the complex. I could take you to it, if that's alright? "

" Yes, thank you. "

The man started to walk, following the gray rock walkway. " I haven't seen you around before and I think I'd remember. " he smiled with his lips.

" I just moved in a little while ago. " Zarelda said remembering what Shaun had told her to say.

" Really? I didn't know there were any new tenants. Are you liking the place? "

" It serves it's purpose. " Zarelda didn't like all of the questions he was asking.

" Yeah, it's not the greatest. It has pools and a free gym though. You try them out yet? "

" No, not yet. "

The pair lapsed into silence. A few minutes later they arrived at the bus stop.

" Well, here you are. Bus shouldn't be too much longer. "

" Thanks again... I'm sorry. What's your name? "

" Raul. Listen if you ever want someone to show you around or just chill with, I live in apartment 24B. Come by any time. " Raul said rubbing the back of his head.

Zarelda understood what Raul was trying to say. " Yes, if I ever get lonely I'll stop by. " she said flashing her best smile.

Raul returned the smile and walked away, taking furtive glances over his shoulder. " Idiot. I think I know where I'll be going when I make a new batch of the powder. " Zarelda thought sitting down on the bus stops bench.

__________________________________________________________

" Zarelda! Zarelda! Let me out of here! " Shaun yelled beating on the side of the box.

He had been in the box for hours now with no sign of Zarelda. Even if she had gone to the store, she should've been back by now. Zarelda had only given him a water bowl and he was hungry. When nature called he went into a corner and did his business. It was really starting to stink. Just then, Shaun heard the locks on the front door clicking and it opening. Shaun cupped his hands around his mouth.

" Zarelda! Is that you? " he called.

The only reply was the door being slammed shut. He heard the smack of flip flops on feet and a paper bag crumpling. Zarelda's face appeared over the box.

" Hello, slave. Did you sleep well? "

Shaun was about to give her a sarcastic response, but remembered it would only get him in trouble.

" Yes, mistress. "

" Ahhh, someone's learning. I had a very interesting day. I learned quite a bit myself. "

She reached in, grabbing him around the waist and lifted him out of the box. He landed shakily on the table, almost losing his balance. Zarelda brought her face down in front of him, a large grin already on her face.

" Today, I found out about something called a credit card. I looked in your wallet and found one in there. You neglected to tell me about it. I did my research so you can't lie to me. Now, give me your PIN number. "

Shaun didn't say a word. Zarelda raised her hand and wiggled her fingers. Fire started to dance around her fingers, but it didn't seem to be hurting her. " There are other ways to get it out of you. When you've had enough, I'll heal you and we can do it all over again. "

A wave of fear crashed down on him. He had no doubt Zarelda would do it and enjoy it too. Reluctantly, Shaun told her the number.

" There's a good slave. " Zarelda said putting Shaun's laptop on her lap.

" What'd you get at the store... mistress? "

" Nothing you need concern yourself with. I did find more than one item that I was looking for. "

He was about to pursue the subject, but thought better of it. They were silent for five minutes while Zarelda did something on the laptop. Suddenly, she put her monstrous feet up on the table. Shaun jumped back in surprise.

" Massage my feet, slave. "

Somewhere inside himself, Shaun's anger bubbled over.

" No! This is where I draw the line! I'm not touching your gross feet. "

Zarelda looked up from her work. " Pardon me? Would you like to try that again? "

" I am not massaging your gross feet. "

Shaun repeated slowly. Zarelda set the computer down next to her and took her feet off the table. She leaned forward, pointing a finger at Shaun.

" You'd be amazed at all the different powers I have. It's quite... shocking. "

Shaun would later realize what happened to him next. He only saw it for a split second, but a bolt of electricity shot from Zarelda's finger and hit him square in the chest. Shaun blacked out and went flying back, landing on the table with smoke curling from his chest. Zarelda waved her hand and the warm glow enveloped him. Shaun's eyes flew open.

" Ahhhhhhh! Huff... Huff... Oh god. What'd you do to me? "

" Nothing yet. So, you think my feet are gross? I am your master and you should love every part of me. Hmmmm, I know. I think it's time to use a love charm. I'll just change it a bit. "

Zarelda closed her eyes and started to whisper in a language Shaun didn't understand. He slowly got up from the table top, still dazed from blacking out. An odd, joyous feeling came down upon him. A red light swirled around him and became a glowing ball. The ball floated into Shaun's chest and disappeared. The red light pulsed out through his body.

" What do you think of my feet now? "

Shaun stood there for a moment with a dreamy look on his face.

" I-I love them... I want to rub them and kiss them... What'd you do to me?! "

Zarelda threw her head back and laughed as she put the computer back in her lap. " Don't think about it too much. Now, let's try again, " she put her feet up on the table " , massage my feet. "

Shaun found her feet incredibly beautiful. Deep now he knew it was wrong and gross, but he didn't care. He walked up and put a hand on her long smooth sole. His member began to stir. Both of Shaun's hands made their way to Zarelda's soles, rubbing small circles into it. He continued to do this for awhile, rubbing each foot meticulously. Without him noticing his tongue crept out of his mouth and next thing he knew he was licking her foot.

" If you start that you're going to have to do the entire foot. "

" Yes, I will. "

After he licked as much of Zarelda's heels as he could reach, Zarelda lifted him up to her toes and the process started again. Her toes wiggled in happiness as Shaun licked. By the time he finished with each foot an hour and a half had gone by.

" Alright, slave. It's time for bed. "

" What? Please, let me rub your feet for awhile longer. "

" No, no. I can't spoil you. If you're good tomorrow, we can do this again. "

Zarelda picked him up and set him in the box. The lights were turned out, leaving Shaun in relative darkness. Inside the box he found a bowl of grapes and it no longer smelled of his waste. He curled into a corner, thinking of Zarelda's giant gorgeous feet. " A few days ago I was a normal sized average guy. Now, I'm a tiny foot freak. "