- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Zarelda's fun has only just started.
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 8

Shaun's eyes snapped open and he sucked in big gulps of air. Almost immediately, he started to cough viciously.

" Nnnnnnn... " he moaned.

His body hurt in multiple places. The right side of his chest felt like it was on fire every time his lungs expanded. Both sides of his face throbbed painfully. The slightest brush of his finger on his lip made him flinch away. Picking his head up, Shaun saw he was in his bathroom. He was still naked and sprawled out on the tile. When he tried to get up the pain in his side flared up, making him sit back down. Shaun readied himself and stood up as quickly as possible. Not letting the pain stop him. He lifted up his arm carefully and saw the area over his ribs was an ugly purple color.

While he was unconscious, he'd gotten smaller. He wasn't sure how he knew for sure, he just did. Shaun went to the door and beat on it with his fist.

" Zarelda! Zarelda! Let me out of here! " There was no reply. " Dammit! That bitch! I trusted her! I helped her! Look what it got me. "

He leaned back on the door and slid down to the tile. Shaun hated to admit it, but his situation seemed hopeless. It seemed Zarelda didn't want him to escape and if she didn't want him to, there wasn't a good chance he'd be able. After all, the psycho was stealing his size! She had beaten him senseless with no resistance on Shaun's part. How could he fight someone twice his size, probably more now. Shaun eased onto his good side, propping his head on his hand. He doubted Zarelda would be opening the door anytime soon. Without any brilliant escape plans coming to mind, Shaun thought some rest would do him well.

__________________________________________________________
Two days later...

Zarelda kept Shaun trapped in the bathroom for two more days. Those two days were absolute hell. The first night Zarelda had come into the bathroom with two bowls. One was filled with water, the other with grapes. Shaun kept a safe distance away from the still growing giant. She set them down, then looked at Shaun with a wry grin.

" You don't get these for free. You have to earn it. "

Zarelda advanced on Shaun. Shaun took two steps back, but realized there was no way out and stopped. Zarelda crouched in front of Shaun.

" We're going to do it again. I don't care how much of a fight you put up. It's happening. " she said already undoing the straps of her dress.

" Don't touch me. I'm not doing anything for you. "

" You really don't have a choice. "

Zarelda picked Shaun up under the arms and leaned back on the floor. Shaun kicked at her stomach, thrashing in her grip. Zarelda smacked him across the face. His already sore face exploded in pain again.

" Stop fighting. It'll only make things worse for you. "

Five minutes later, Zarelda rolled Shaun off her chest. She stood up, pulling her dress back on.

" That was fun. Get some rest. I might be back later on. "

Shaun lay there, still dazed from what just happened. He was fairly certain he just got raped. After that, Shaun slept in the cabinet under the sink. The tile was too cold, the wood offered somewhat warmer bedding. The next day Shaun was woken up by Zarelda ripping open the cabinet door.

" There you are! Get out of there! "

Zarelda grabbed one of Shaun's arms and legs. She roughly yanked him out of the cabinet. Shaun thudded against the floor, all his bruises were hit with a stab of pain. He sucked in a painful breath from between his split lips. Looking up, Shaun saw that Zarelda had grown even bigger, best he could figure she was about five feet tall. Shaun would be inches tall very soon.

" How dare you hide from me you worm! "

" I wasn't hiding! The floor was co- "

Zarelda slapped Shaun, he fell over making his bruises throb.

" Do not talk back to me! I am your master! " Zarelda put her foot across Shaun's stomach and pressed down.

" Ahhhhhhh! Please! Please! Stop! I'm sorry! " Zarelda took her large foot off, Shaun started to cough uncontrollably.

" Remember that before you speak to me next time. Stay out of that cabinet! "

For the rest of his bathroom imprisonment Zarelda didn't say a word to him. When it came time to do his business, Shaun ran behind the toilet and did it there. Zarelda could clean it up herself if she cared enough. Every now and again Zarelda would take his water bowl and refill it. Shaun assumed the shrinking was affecting his appetite, only a few small bites of a grape made him full. Each time she would pause for a moment and look at him with a satisfied grin.

On the morning of the second day, Shaun figured he'd finally dropped below a foot tall. Because he slept on the tile the previous night he woke up cold. He scrunched up against the wall opposite the toilet and rubbed his arms for warmth. At some point that day, a thought popped into Shaun's head. He realized the reason Zarelda was keeping him confined in here was to break him down. She could beat him physically with little effort as was proven by his battered face, but he wouldn't let her beat him mentally. He would hold out as long it took for him to escape. A mental breakdown could wait until he was free and safe.

The third day turned out to be his last day trapped in the bathroom. That morning Shaun woke up and nearly yelled in terror. He was at most five inches tall now! The bathroom was like a city. His mind was having trouble adjusting to his tiny stature. Shaun eased himself into a sitting position, leaning on the wall of the bathtub. A few hours later, Zarelda opened the door triumphantly.

" Hello, slave. The powder has done its job. The process is over. It pleases me greatly to see you so small. "

She took two steps closer to Shaun. He pushed himself flat against the bathtub. Zarelda's monstrous toes wiggled happily in front of him.

" There's even better news. My powers have returned. "

Zarelda raised her hand palm down, splaying her fingers out. An invisible force grabbed Shaun's arms and legs, lifting him off the ground.

" Whoa! What are you doing?! "

He continued to rise steadily into the air, getting closer to Zarelda's outstretched hand. Shaun flailed around, kicking at open air. Zarelda's hand came down and closed around Shaun.

" It feels so good to have my powers back. You haven't seen anything yet. " Zarelda laughed.

Shaun squirmed in her grasp. He was carried out to the living room and set on the coffee table, much like Shaun had done for Zarelda a few days ago. She sat down and just stared at him for awhile with a half smile on her face. Feeling uncomfortable and very vulnerable, Shaun positioned one leg to cover his exposed crotch.

" So? What are you going to do? Kill me? " he asked not looking her in the eye.

Zarelda started to laugh. " Oh, Shaun. I wouldn't dream of it! You're the one who set me free of that accursed bottle. No, you're my first new slave and I plan to keep you for a long time. I want you to see what you unleashed on the world. Let's heal those bruises. "

A warm light began swirling around Shaun. What pain was left in him melted away. Zarelda picked up a long, thin square object off the couch next to her. Shaun recognized it as his laptop. He hadn't noticed it when he was set down.

" Now, you're going to teach me how to use this. There a few things I need to find. "