- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I'm happy to be writing again! Things were really crazy for awhile and I didn't have much time to write. In my absence, I have decided to focus solely on this story. My other projects will be put on hold until this is finished. This chapter is kinda short, but a lot of things happen. Anyways, hope you enjoy and please leave a constructive review!
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 17

Victoria, Kyrie, and Shaun pulled up in front of David's house at 8:13 PM. They had decided to take Victoria's car as it was the bigger of the two.

" Alright, I'll tell David we're here. " Victoria said taking out her phone.

She texted David and after a few minutes he came out of the house with a jacket folded under his arm. He climbed into the backseat, setting the jacket next to him.

" Hey, David. Did you get everything you needed? " Shaun called from the cup holder.

" Hello. I was able to get the syringe, but not a disguise. I figured I could pose as the landlord. "

" The landlord never came when I was with her. Let's hope he hasn't since I got out of there. "

David noticed Kyrie for the first time. " I'm sorry. I don't think we've met before. "

" David, this is Kyrie. She saved Shaun from Zarelda. " Victoria said.

" Nice to meet you. " Kyrie said.

" Likewise. Shall we get going? "

" Sure. " Victoria pulled away from the curb.

The ride to Shaun's apartment complex was only a few blocks down the street. There was a tense silence on the way. As they drove into the parking lot, David spoke up.

" I had no idea you lived so close. To think the person I was trying so hard to find was right down the road. "

" I've always hated irony. " Victoria sighed.

They parked in a covered spot a good distance away from the staircase to Shaun's apartment.

" Alright. You have to take that staircase there to the second floor. Shaun's apartment is 8D. " Kyrie directed David.

" Okay. Before I go, I need to give you something. " David unwrapped the box with the powder from the jacket. An envelope and a folded piece of paper were on top of the box. " I want you to have this in case something happens. I couldn't leave this in my house. The paper has the number of an order member. If this plan fails, call him and tell him everything. The order will come and take care of Zarelda. The envelope is for you to give to the order when they arrive. It is my last wishes. "

Victoria exchanged a sad look with Kyrie.

Kyrie took the box and papers from David. " Of course. We'll give them to the order. If it comes to that. "

" I would much rather prefer coming back to this car with Zarelda in hand and tearing up that envelope. But we must be prepared for anything. "

They all remained silent.

" I suppose I should get moving. Wait here for half an hour. If I don't come back by then... Call that number. "

" Thank you again, David. " Shaun said.

David nodded and got out of the car.

__________________________________________________________

Zarelda closed the laptop and set it on the coffee. She had just finished ordering the last ingredient. Searching through the other apartments she'd found just enough to buy both of them. She already picked up the first one. When they had it in stock, she would teleport to their building and retrieve it.

Soon all of her planning would finally pay off. She put her feet up on the table and leaned back on the couch. A sudden knocking on the door made her jolt up. Slowly, she went to the door and looked through the peephole. Standing outside was a balding, tan-skinned man with trimmed facial hair and a displeased expression. Zarelda sighed and unlocked the door.

" May I help you? " she asked in a sweet voice.

" Yes. I'm the landlord of this apartment complex. I need to speak with Mr. Shaun. " the man said angrily.

He was wearing glasses, a brown jacket, tan pants, and she could see a silver wristband glinting on his wrist.

" I'm sorry. Shaun isn't here right now. He won't be back until morning. "

" You are his girlfriend then? "

" Yes, I am. "

" Well, I have been receiving complaints from the other tenants. "

" What complaints? "

" Noise complaints. A couple said they heard shouting and loud crashes. "

" I apologize. We were moving some things around and Shaun dropped something on his foot. "

" These noises were on several different occasions. Would you mind if I come in and have a look around? "

" No, not at all. " Zarelda said through gritted teeth, still smiling.

She opened the door wider and the man brushed past her.

" There's barely any furniture in here. "

" Getting furniture has been taking longer than we planned. "

The man looked at the ingredients for the powder strewn out on the kitchen counter.

" I'm sorry. Did I interrupt your cooking? "

" No, no. I went shopping a short time ago. Let me put these away. "

Zarelda started picking up the assorted ingredients. The next few seconds seemed to slow down time. As she turned her back, her senses flared up in warning. She whipped her head around to see the man's hand, with something grasped in it, flying at her neck. Using her mind, she stopped his hand in midair.

The needle clutched in his hand was centimeters from her skin.

" Who. Are. You? A member of the order? " The man grunted, still trying to stab her with the needle. Zarelda pried open his fingers and took the needle. " And what is this? Could it be the size stealing powder? Why would you have this without a person to transfer it to... Wait... Could this be little Shaun's doing? "

She threw the man into the far wall, pinning him up with her mind. His arms and legs were spread out wide.

" I'll deal with you in a moment. " she said grinning evilly.

Zarelda carefully stepped out of the apartment. No one appeared to be in the immediate area. She went to the staircase and looked out at the parking lot. A woman was walking her dog along the gray stone path. Two girls were sitting in a car talking to each other. There wasn't a single person watching her or suddenly running towards her.

Zarelda went back into the apartment. The man was still struggling against psychokinetic bonds. She materialized a dagger in her hand and put it to his throat.

" You are a member of the order, aren't you? "

The man didn't say anything. Zarelda tore open the sleeve of his jacket and the shirt sleeve underneath. Tattooed on his bicep was a black circle with a large swirling pattern inside it.

" The mark of the order. I had no doubt. Tell me. How many more of you are out there? "

The man remained stubbornly silent.

" Did a shrunken boy named Shaun tell you about me? "

The man spit in her face. " I will tell you nothing. No matter what you do. " he finally said.

Zarelda wiped her face with the back of her hand and smiled. " Very well. It's always more fun forcing it out anyways. " She dragged the dagger across the cheek, leaving a long cut...

__________________________________________________________

" Holy shit! Is that Zarelda? " Victoria exclaimed.

" What? Where? " Shaun asked standing up in the cup holder.

Kyrie looked to the top of the staircase where Victoria was looking. Standing on the balcony of the second floor was a tall, black haired woman. She looked to be very attractive with voluptuous breasts and a figure to die for.

" Shit! Stop looking at her! She'll know something's up! " Kyrie and Victoria looked at each other. " From what you've told us, that's definitely Zarelda. "

" Doesn't look like she was exactly torturing you either. " Victoria said.

" Wait, she's out there all alone... Where's David? "

" Something must've happened. " Shaun said.

" Maybe he got away though and that's why she's out there. Trying to find him. " Victoria offered pathetically.

" If he escaped why wouldn't he come to the car? I think we have to assume the worst. "

" Dammit! " Shaun cursed pounding his fist on the rim of the cup holder.

" Let's wait for a bit longer and then go back home. "

They waited for another fifteen minutes before leaving. David did not return. The tense air from the ride to the apartment complex was gone, replaced by a solemn silence. None of them wanted to say what they were all thinking. When they got back to the house, they sat in the living room not knowing what to say or do.

After a few minutes of this, Victoria stood up. " I'm going to bed. We'll call that number in the morning. " she said shuffling down the hallway.

" We should get to sleep too. " Kyrie said picking up Shaun.

Kyrie put Shaun on her nightstand and crawled into bed, not even changing clothes.

" Kyrie... This my fault. I'm the reason David's... " Shaun said slowly.

She sat back up and gave him an incredulous look. " This isn't your fault, Shaun. This is all Zarelda's doing. You can't blame yourself. "

" If I hadn't let her out of that bottle none of this would've happened. I was an idiot. The second she came out of that bottle I should have called the authorities or something. But I didn't. I was so distracted by her good looks and her seducing, the thought never crossed my mind. "

" No, Shaun. It's because you're a good person. You wanted to help her and protect her so much you could never believe she was evil. She used your kindness to her advantage. You did what anyone else would do. No one can blame you for that. "

" But... I... "

" No. Stop. You did the right thing. How could you have known Zarelda was evil? And David decided to do this by himself. He said it was his duty. We are going to make sure Zarelda pays for what she's done. Alright? "

" ...Alright. " Shaun said hanging his head.

" Try to get some sleep now. "

" Kyrie? "

" Yeah? "

" There's something I've been meaning to tell you. "

" What is it? "

" I don't know exactly how to say it, so I'll just come right out with it. I like you, Kyrie. More than a friend. Ever since junior year. "

Kyrie looked surprised for a moment and then grinned slightly. " Really? What made you say this now? "

" I've been wanting to say something for awhile. With all that's been going on, I realized I should tell you how I feel before something happens. "

" Something happens? "

" I'm worried about all that's going on with Zarelda. If anything happened to you because of my mistake, I couldn't live with myself. "

" Shaun, I'm not going to let anything happen to either of us. And honestly? I knew you liked me. I've liked you too since junior year. I was waiting for you to say something first. "

" Really? Now I wish I said something sooner. "

" Well I'm happy you finally said it. "

" Normally, this is where I would offer to take you out on a date. But I don't think any restaurant would accept my current attire. " Shaun said gesturing to himself.

" I could always buy you a little doll suit. " Kyrie snickered.

" Thanks, but no thanks. Tell you what? When I'm normal sized again, I'll take you on the greatest date you've ever been on. Deal? " Shaun held out his hand.

Kyrie offered her pinky and the two shook on it.

" I can do one thing for you right now. Could you give me a lift onto the bed? "

" Zarelda's spell seriously gives you a one track mind. "

" I'm sorry I can't resist the MAGICAL CURSE placed on me by an EVIL WITCH. I did manage to fight it back all day and it only benefits you. "

" Yeah, yeah. " she said picking him up " You can spend the night down here. I'll probably fall asleep while you're massaging. "

Kyrie put Shaun by her feet and rolled back onto her stomach. He approached her slightly tan feet on his knees. Her small toes were painted a light blue. Kyrie's toes were small comparative to her foot, though they were nearly as long as his leg. Her sole had multiple wrinkles going all the way up to her heel.

Shaun climbed up onto her upturned sole and began rubbing his entire body into it. His member immediately became erect. The smell of her feet spurred him on. Before long, he couldn't stand it anymore. Shaun tugged off his garment and threw it aside.

He went back down to her toes and stuck his minuscule member between the second and third toe, then started thrusting back and forth. Luckily, it seemed Kyrie had already fallen asleep. Her soft toes and the fast motion made short work of him. He exploded between her toes and fell onto her foot.

" Ahhhhhh... I could get used to this curse. " he sighed.

Shaun got up, retrieved his garment, and curled into a ball atop Kyrie's sole. " This is way better than a towel. "