- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Things get pretty crazy in this chapter. There is some violence. Just wanted to let you all know.
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 14

After the massage, Shaun played around on Victoria's toes for awhile. When Zarelda's spell subsided, he climbed off her toes and sat on the table. The two of them watched TV until they heard Kyrie pulling into the driveway. A few moments later, the locks rattled and the front door opened.

" Hey, Vic. " Kyrie said closing the door behind her.

" Hey. "

Kyrie put her bag on one of the kitchen tables chairs, then started to walk to the couch. " So, what'd you- " she froze mid-sentence when here eyes fell on Shaun.

Shaun gave an awkward wave.

" Vic... I can explain. "

" Don't worry. Your four inch tall friend already did. What the hell, Kyrie?! Why didn't you tell me about this yesterday? "

" I-I don't know... It was all so crazy and sudden. I panicked. I didn't know what to do. I didn't wanna freak you out. "

" You should've just let me freak out! That would have been better than finding Shaun on my own. "

" I'm sorry. I should have just told you. "

" It's alright. I guess I wouldn't have done it much differently if I were in your shoes. Is there seriously an immortal witch living in Shaun's apartment? "

" I didn't see her when I got him out of there, but I believe him. "

" Hey, you two! Stop talking like I'm not here! " Shaun called up.

Kyrie turned to him with an angry expression. " You shouldn't be yelling at anybody! I told you to stay in my room and not let Victoria see you. What happened? "

" Well... Victoria went into your room to return something and stepped on the water bowl. She cleaned it up and left, but my curiosity got the better of me. I walked out from under the bed, when she came back in for the bowl. "

" Is that really what happened? " she asked Victoria.

" Yeah, I was returning your sunglasses. He tried to run away from me, if that helps. I caught him and grilled him for the truth. "

" Alright, I can't blame you for being curious. Especially at your size. "

" Thank you. " he called.

" Okay, enough chit chat. We need to talk about what we're going to do about all this. " Victoria interrupted.

" Shaun said he was trying to think of something. Did you? "

" No, not really. There's nothing we can do on our own. Zarelda's too dangerous. I don't want you guys getting hurt because of me. "

" What are we gonna do then? Leave you like this? " Victoria asked.

" No... I don't know... Give me a couple more days. I'll think of something. "

" Alright, but if you can't I am going to call the police. Regardless of what you say. " Kyrie said.

" That's fair. "

" Next up on the agenda is to find you something to wear. And I think I have an idea. " Victoria said with a grin.

" I second that. " Kyrie laughed.

" I'm gonna go start working on it now. But neither of you can come in my room, I want it to be a surprise. "

" Okay, we'll stay out here for a bit. Is that alright? "

" Yeah. " Shaun called.

Victoria grabbed Kyrie by the arm. " C'mere for a second. I gotta tell you something. " She led Kyrie into the hallway.

" I don't like this. " Shaun thought looking toward the hallway.

Kyrie came back out with a strange look on her face. Victoria's head poked out from behind the corner, a large grin was on her face. She winked and disappeared down the hallway.

" Crap. " he thought.

Kyrie came around the table and sat down on the couch to the right of where Jon stood.

" Sooo, what'd Victoria tell you? "

" Nothing. Just something about a bake sale all the baseball girls are helping out with. "

" Oh, alright. " Shaun highly doubted that's what she had actually told her.

Kyrie turned on the TV. An action movie Shaun had seen before was playing.

" Tell me again why you you left my room? "

" I was curious. Sitting in your room for so long was boring. "

" That's it? You weren't just trying to see Vic naked were you? "

" What?! No! I'm not a pervert. "

" You were just curious? "

" Yeah. "

" I was hoping you'd just tell me the truth. Victoria told me about the foot thing. "

" Crap. " he mumbled.

" Why didn't you tell me about that yesterday? "

" It's so weird. I didn't wanna tell you about it so soon. I even thought it might only be for Zarelda's feet. "

" What? Did she put a foot fetish spell on you? "

" Pretty much. Today, I found out that the spell wasn't just for Zarelda's feet. "

" You left my room for Victoria's feet. "

" I couldn't help myself. The spell is too strong to fight. "

" And you gave Vic a massage. "

" I asked her first. She agreed. I don't like this anymore than you. I'll try to control myself as much as possible. Once I figure out what to do about Zarelda, we'll get her to reverse it. "

" Don't feel so bad. I understand. You can't help it. Just whenever that spell starts acting up, talk to Victoria. She liked that massage. I couldn't handle having you give me one. Seeing you so small is strange enough. "

" Yeah, I get it. Sorry I didn't tell you sooner. "

" It's fine, Shaun. "

The two fell silent and watched the movie. Despite knowing he couldn't control himself, he found he was slightly hurt by what Kyrie said. A part of him even wanted to give her a massage.

" God, I think it's getting worse. " Shaun thought sickeningly.

__________________________________________________________

Zarelda took another sip from her glass as the music pulsed around her. The music of this new world was quite annoying and far too loud, but she wasn't here for the music. She was sitting at the clubs bar, looking for a target. The club was fairly dark with blue lights flashing on the dance floor. Other blue lights were spread throughout the club.

Mortals sat around the bar around her, at tables, or were dancing. If you could call what they were doing dancing. It all seemed like wild movements to her. Zarelda adjusted her position in the uncomfortable chair she sat in. She was currently wearing a short purple dress, closed toed black heels, and a ring on her right middle finger. Her long, black hair hung loosely around her shoulders. She continued searching for her victim.

A couple minutes later, a man caught her eye. The man was dancing amongst the crowd. He was on the short side with brown hair that was cut very short. He wore a black button up shirt and black pants. The clothing appeared expensive by this new worlds standards. The man was trying to dance with women, but wasn't having much luck. He also seemed very drunk.

" Perfect. " Zarelda thought getting up.

She moved through the crowd and got close to the man, taking care to be in his sight. She started to copy the way the other women were dancing. Within moments, the man moved closer to her.

" Hey! I'm Paul! What's your name? " he shouted over the music.

Zarelda flashed him her best smile. " Yasmin. "

" Nice to meet you, Yasmin. This your first time at Club 51? "

" Yes. How'd you know? "

" I come here a lot. I didn't remember seeing you here before. "

" Oh, alright. "

" You wanna dance? I promise I'm not that bad. " he laughed.

" Sure. "

The pair danced for awhile, not saying anything. Paul leaned in by her ear.

" You likin' the club? "

" Yes, very much. But I have a better idea. How would you like to go somewhere more private? "

Paul's eyes widened in surprise. " Yeah, okay. "

Zarelda led him out of the club and onto the street. She then led them into an alleyway. They went deeper into the alley so no one would see what was about to happen. Zarelda turned back to Paul with her hands behind her back.

" What're we doing back here? " Paul asked.

Zarelda held up her hand with a dagger she just conjured in her grip. " I would appreciate it very much if you gave me all the money you have with you. And any credit cards with the PIN numbers. "

" What the hell? C-calm down! I'll give you every- " Paul turned and tried to run.

Zarelda waved her hand, sending Paul flying into the alley wall. She walked to the stunned Paul, who was sprawled out on the ground. She pointed the dagger at his throat.

" I would suggest not fighting. It will only end badly for you. "

" Drop the weapon and put your hands up! " a male voice yelled.

Looking up, Zarelda saw a man in a black outfit standing at the end of the alley. Something metal gleamed on his chest and he was pointing something at her.

" I said drop it! " he yelled.

" I don't know who you are, but if you value your life I suggest you leave. " Zarelda said calmly.

Two loud bangs went off suddenly. The object the man was holding in his hands flashed with each bang. She felt an intense burning feeling in her chest in two spots. Zarelda fell to her knees, the dagger clattered to the ground. She looked at her chest to see two holes in dress with blood escaping from both.

The man slowly moved towards Zarelda, still pointing the object at her. As he got closer, the burning feeling started to fade. The muscles in her chest spasmed and she felt two objects moving inside her. What appeared to be two metal pellets fell to the ground covered in Zarelda's blood. The holes they left mended back to unblemished skin.

" Holy shit... " the man said in awe.

Zarelda raised her palm and shot electricity at the man. He shook violently and slumped to the ground. Zarelda rose back to her feet. Even with her immortality, she could still feel pain. Whatever the man had done was unlike anything she'd felt before. Walking over to the man, she realized he was dead.

She hadn't intended to do that. Her anger had increased the strength of her magic. Zarelda picked up the strange object. It was metal and seemed to have a handle. A piece of metal jutted out from the handle with odd carvings. The object was definitely not a dagger or a sword.

" Jesus... You killed him... Without even touching him... " Paul said leaning against the wall.

Zarelda grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. " Do you know who this man is? "

" He's a freakin' cop... How the fuck did you do that!? " Paul yelled in fear.

" You're coming with me. I have some questions that need answering. " she growled.

The air around them distorted and they disappeared, leaving the scene of the crime...

__________________________________________________________

Shaun rolled over again in his makeshift towel bed. Try as he might, he could not get to sleep. Images of Zarelda and Victoria's feet were running wild in his mind. The rest of the night had been filled with an awkward silence. Shaun didn't really know what to say to Kyrie.

Truth be told, he was still hurt by her words. They stayed out in the living room for awhile, just watching TV. A couple hours later, Kyrie decided to call it a night. She picked him up and went to Victoria's room. Victoria said her surprise would have to wait until tomorrow.

All three said goodnight to each other. Kyrie left Shaun on her nightstand while she changed into a tank top and pajama pants. She came back, said goodnight, turned off the light, and crawled into her bed. That must've been a couple hours ago. Shaun had only slept a little bit before Zarelda's spell woke him up. He wasn't going to be able to get any sleep like this.

An idea suddenly came to him. He didn't like it, but he needed sleep and no one would know. He got out of his bed and went to the edge of the nightstand. Kyrie's bed was only a few inches away by normal size standards. For Shaun it was a few feet away.

" Alright, I'm doing this. Can't hesitate. "

He took a few steps back and crouched down. He ran to the edge of the nightstand and jumped as far as he could. Shaun easily cleared the gap, landing on the bed and bouncing on the mattress.

" Hunh. That was actually kinda fun. " he said standing up.

Kyrie was sleeping in the center of the bed. Shaun's eyes went to the foot of the bed. He ran towards it, each step bounced on the mattress. The run to the foot of the bed took a few minutes. Once there, he saw Kyrie's feet under the covers.

" I'm nothing if not a glutton for punishment. " he thought crawling under the sheet.

He crawled until he saw the formerly small feet of his best friend. Kyrie was laying on her side, so her feet were laying on top of each other. Shaun kneeled in front of her feet and put a hand on the big toe of her bottom foot.

" Sorry, Kyrie. I can't help it. "

He rubbed his tiny hands on her light blue painted toes. He worked his way down her soft sole, moving slowly. Kyrie's foot twitched slightly at his touch. When he finished with the bottom foot, he stood up to rub the top one. Shaun finished with that one and couldn't hold in his pleasure anymore. He moved away from her feet and exploded onto the bed spread.

Unknown to Shaun, at the head of the bed Kyrie was awake and had felt everything her shrunken friend was doing. At first she was grossed out, but after awhile she couldn't deny the massage felt really good. She wanted to stop Shaun, but couldn't bring herself to do it. Ten minutes later, the tiny man's hands left her feet.

" Shit. I didn't think this through. How am I gonna get back on the nightstand? " Shaun thought. No brilliant ideas came to him. " Guess I'll have to find a safe place to sleep on here. "

He decided the safest place would be the side of the bed Kyrie didn't roll off of in the morning. He went to the corner of the bed, careful not to get too close to the edge. He repositioned himself so his head was pointing to the foot of the bed and was under the covers.

" Hopefully I'll think of something to do about Zarelda tomorrow. I hope she hasn't done anything too bad. " Shaun thought.

He drifted off into a fitful sleep.