- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sorry for the long wait guys. Writing two stories at once is tougher than I thought. Anyways, here's the next chapter. Sorry it's so short, but I really wanted to put it out as quickly as possible. Expect another one soon. Hope you enjoy!
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 13

" Shaun? If that's you please say something. "

" Yeah. It's me, Victoria. " Shaun sighed.

" H-how? How are you so small? What were you doing?! " she said starting to sound hysterical.

" Victoria, calm down. Please. It's a long, crazy story. But I'll tell you everything. "

" Okay... "

Shaun retold his story once again. Throughout the story, Victoria's face became more and more disbelieving. By the time he finished Victoria had switched to sitting Indian style on the floor.

" Okay. To recap. An immortal, psychotic witch you freed from a bottle shrunk you. Then put a curse on you to make you like feet. After a week of being her slave, Kyrie saved you and brought you here. Today you saw my feet and couldn't resist the urge to touch them. Am I right? " she asked sarcastically.

" Yes, you are. I know it sounds totally insane, but it's the truth. How else could this be possible? " Shaun gestured to himself.

" I'm really hoping this is all an elaborate prank Kyrie and you came up with. "

" I wish. "

" Soooo, what do we do now? "

" Do you think you could just put me back in Kyrie's room? And do me a huge favor. Could you not tell Kyrie about this? Just act like you never saw me. "

" What?! You want me to just forget about this? You're four inches tall! And you can't control yourself. No, I think I should watch you until Kyrie gets home. We'll all talk and decide what we should do. Climb on. " Victoria set her hand down in front of him. Shaun stepped on and she put him on the counter of her vanity. " I'm gonna go get dressed. Even though you probably already saw me naked you little pervert. "

" Sorry. " he blushed.

Victoria opened her dresser and pulled out a bundle of clothes. She left the room.

" I'm an idiot. Kyrie's going to kill me for this. " he thought somberly.

Victoria returned wearing a blue t-shirt and gray sweatpants. " Let's go out to the living room. " She picked him up in cupped hands. " Number one priority is to get you something to wear. This is just weird. "

Subconsciously, Shaun covered up his crotch. She set him down gently on the coffee table and sat on the couch. She flicked the TV on. " You like this show? "

" Yeah, it's alright. "

The two watched TV in silence for awhile. After an hour or so of this, he couldn't stand the silent awkwardness.

" Is this all we're gonna do until Kyrie gets home? She doesn't get home for a few hours. "

" What? Do you have something better in mind? There isn't much else to talk about. I'm just trying not to look at your junk. "

" This is so awkward. I don't want sit like this for hours. And I think I might have an idea. "

" What is it? "

" You know what I was trying to do when you caught me. Zarelda's spell is strong. All I can think about is feet. If you just let me massage your feet it'll get my mind off it. I know it's weird, but please. You get a free massage out of it. "

" Are you serious? You want to give me a massage? "

" Yes, I do. "

" God, this is weird. But alright, go for it. Be warned, people say they don't smell so great. "

" It's fine. "

Victoria brought her giant feet up onto the table in front of him. Both of them towered over him. A slight odor was coming off them, but it wasn't too bad. Shaun approached her monstrous right foot. He put a hand on the ball of her foot and started to rub small circles into it. Victoria let out a sigh.

" That actually feels pretty good. "

Shaun was completely engrossed in her foot and didn't even hear her. He reached his tiny arms up as far as possible, continuing to rub for ten minutes. After that, he switched to her other foot for another ten minutes. When he'd finished with both, she lowered her feet to the edge of the table so her toes and upper sole were level with him.

" Now do the top. "

" Looks like you're enjoying this as much as I am. "

" I've never gotten a foot rub before. I gotta admit, it's kinda nice. "

He rubbed the sole right underneath her toes, making them scrunch in pleasure. The unsettling realization that her big toe was as big as his chest occurred to him. He worked in-between her toes, trying to control his grosser urges. Meanwhile, Victoria leaned her head back in relaxation.

Before long, Shaun's member was near bursting. He went to the edge of the coffee table and exploded over it. Looking up, he saw Victoria watching him with a smirk.

" I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell Kyrie about any of this. "

" No promises, little guy. " she said, then broke out laughing.

__________________________________________________________

" Dammit! " Zarelda yelled slamming her fist down on the counter.

She was standing in Shaun's kitchen, barely controlling her anger. Shaun's money was running dangerously low. She only needed a few more ingredients for the powder. Unfortunately, they were going to cost the most to get. All of them weren't exactly legal in the first place and they also had to be ordered from overseas. The amount of money she had now wouldn't begin to cover the payment.

No, she needed a lot more.

" Where the hell am I going to get more? " she wondered.

She leaned against the counter. She found herself missing Shaun. The man was annoying, but he was an easy way to get information about this new world. He would've had an idea she could use. If she ever saw him again, he and his accomplice would regret crossing her dearly. Zarelda turned to leave the kitchen, when a colorful piece of paper caught her eye. Someone had left this paper taped to the front door earlier that day. It read:

" Club 51. Looking for a fun night that you'll never forget? Come to the hottest club in town! "

There was a phone number and an address also on the paper. An idea suddenly came to Zarelda. A devilish grin spread across her face.

" I think I should check out this Club 51. "

The paper floated down to the counter as she headed for Shaun's room.
Chapter End Notes:
Zarelda's going clubbin'!