- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Short chapter, but I wanted to put one more out. I'm going to be giving my other story attention for awhile. Hope you enjoy.
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 12

Shaun suddenly woke up. At first he assumed Kyrie had done it, but she was just waking up too.

" Good morning. " he said sitting up.

Kyrie looked over at him with her eyes half closed. " Did I wake you up? "

" Must have. "

" Sorry. "

" Nah, it's fine. " Looking over his shoulder, he saw that it was almost 10.

" You want some breakfast? " she asked getting out of bed.

" Yeah, sure. "

" Come on. "

Kyrie set her hand on the nightstand. Shaun got up and stepped onto her palm, rubbing at his eyes. Still half asleep, she shuffled out to the living room. Carefully, she put Shaun on the kitchen table.

" Vic's already at school. Don't need to worry about her popping out. I'm gonna make some cereal. "

Shaun looked out at the living room as she went into the kitchen. The living room was large, even when he wasn't shrunken. The front door went straight into it, the table he was standing on was directly to the right and the kitchen was beyond that. A couch sat next to the doorway to the kitchen on a red patterned carpet. The entire house had tile floors.

A coffee table was in front of the couch. An entertainment center with a giant flat screen was along the opposite wall. Kyrie and Victoria did well for themselves. Rows and rows of DVDs were in a case next to the TV. Lastly, a hallway lead to the bedrooms and the bathroom.

Kyrie brought all the things for a bowl of cereal out to the table. She made herself a bowl of Frosted Cheerios and poured some into a small dish for Shaun. The two were silent while they ate. Kyrie had never been much of a morning person. Funnily enough, she didn't much seem to care about his nakedness. Shaun finished long before her, only eating two and a half pieces.

When she finished and put away the dishes she picked Shaun up without asking. " Okay, I have to get ready. If I leave you out here with the TV will you be alright? "

" Of course. "

She put Shaun on the couch, turned on the TV, and set the remote next to him. " I'll be back in like 15 minutes. "

" Okay. "

Kyrie disappeared down the hallway. Shaun sat cross legged on the couch, watching TV. He got the urge to change the channel and stood up. Using both hands, he pushed down on the channel up button. The TV changed to a local news station. He was happy to see the headline wasn't " Giant Woman Terrorizes Town! ".

A bit later, Kyrie came out fully dressed with damp hair. She was wearing denim short-shorts, a white shirt, and white Vans. He couldn't deny that she looked good.

" Sorry, shorty. I got some things I need to do before I head to school. Time to go to my room. " She took him back to her room and set him on the floor. The bowl of water and cough medicine cup were already on the floor. " Crap. I forgot food. "

" No, it's okay. I don't need much food anymore. Something to do with the shrinking. "

" Alright. If you say so. Vic will be home in a couple hours. She shouldn't come in here, but if she does hide. I can explain a bowl of water, not a cough medicine cup full of piss. Take the cup under my bed. I'll try to be home as quick as possible. You gonna be okay? "

" I'll be fine. This is nothing compared to what that crazy bitch put me through. "

" Alright, Shaun. See ya later. "

" Bye. "

Kyrie grabbed her bag and went to the door. She hesitated in the doorway and turned back to him. A smile spread on her face, then she shut the door behind her. Shaun waited to see if she was going to suddenly come back, but she didn't. Carefully, he carried the cough medicine cup under the bed. He went to the water bowl and drank some handfuls.

Afterwards, he sat on the rim of the bowl. " What's a tiny guy to do for a few hours all by himself? "

No ideas came to him in his boredom. Instead, Zarelda's feet filled his head once again. " No. I'm not doing that anymore. Think about something else. " he thought shaking his head.

His eyes landed on a pair of Kyrie's running shoes under the bed. Without his meaning to, started to walk towards them. " What the hell am I doing? " he wondered to himself.

Arriving at the shoes, Shaun placed a hand on its giant laces. " This is so wrong and gross. No. Resist the urge. Resist. "

Next thing he knew he was climbing into the shoe. He curled into a ball at the heel of the shoe. The smell of Kyrie's feet was all around him. He found he was sporting a minuscule boner. " Oh, god. When will this ever end? " He wanted to leave the shoe, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Shaun got into a comfortable position and within minutes drifted off to sleep.

__________________________________________________________

Shaun woken by a loud, clattering noise and a yelp of surprise. He bolted upright in Kyrie's shoe.

" Dammit! What'd she set a water trap in case I came in here? " a voice said angrily.

Shaun recognized that voice. It was Victoria! He poked his head out of the shoes opening. All he could see was Victorias ankles and feet in brown leather sandals. Shaun's member throbbed at the sight of the giants. From what he gathered, Victoria had come into Kyrie's room and stepped on the water bowl, making it splash all over the place. Victoria slipped out of her sandals and picked them up.

" Just great. Try to return someone's sunglasses and they get water all over your new shoes. "

She huffed in exasperation. The towel Shaun had slept in dropped to the floor. Using her foot, she mopped up the water. She finished and her massive feet walked out of the room. Shaun hopped out of the shoe and came out from under the bed. Victoria had left the door open! He ran to the door as fast as he could.

Once through, he put his back to the door sill and peeked around the corner. Victoria's room was a straight shot down the hallway. Her door was open and revealed her undressing. When she was completely naked, she went to another door, opened it, and pulled out a purple towel. She went into the bathroom, not closing the door behind her.

Shaun didn't know exactly what he was trying to do, but he kept moving forward. He got to the door sill of the bathroom, breathing heavily from the run. At his size, it was a long distance. Peeking around the corner, he saw that Victoria was turning on the bathtub faucet. She was still butt-naked.

Victoria was a tall girl, 6'1 to be exact. She had long, blonde hair and blue eyes. Now that he was seeing her naked, he saw she had a very large bosom and butt. Even if he wasn't inches tall, they'd be big. Everything about the girl was big.

Her and Kyrie made quite the pair. An extremely tall girl and a very short girl. The two had bonded between their love of sports and similar tastes. They had been best friends ever since. After high school, they decided to both pitch in and rent a house together. Victoria turned on the shower and stepped inside. Her large foot disappeared into the tub.

" Darn. Must've just gotten out of basketball practice. "

Shaun looked down the hall to her room. " Perfecto. " he thought running toward it.

Roughly five minutes later, he crossed the threshold of her room panting. He trotted over to the bed and crawled underneath it, rolling onto his back.

" Sure am getting my workout for the day. "

Shaun remained under the bed until he heard the thunderous footsteps of Victoria coming down the hallway. Her feet walked into the room and right in front of him. The heels of her feet turned to him, the bed creaked as she sat on it. Mere feet away from him ( relative to his size ) were the two things he'd been chasing this whole time; Victoria's feet. He ducked out from under the bed to see if the coast was clear.

Victoria was busy combing her hair, looking at a vanity mirror across from her. Shaun fully came out from his hiding place. He moved in front of her feet, admiring them.

" Be careful. You can't get caught. Kyrie would kill me. "

Victorias toes were unpainted. The second toe was longer than her big toe. Her toes were the size of ATVs compared to him. Victorias feet were much larger than Zarelda's. Shaun's member began to stir. Apparently, whatever Zarelda had done to him didn't just apply to her feet. This fact unsettled Shaun greatly. A tremendous urge suddenly overtook him.

" No, don't do it. It's a bad idea. "

Sadly, Zarelda's magic was too strong to resist. He dove in between her big and second toe, rubbing his entire body on her soft skin. Up above him, Victoria yelped in surprise. Her toes clamped together, trapping him.

" Shit! " he thought struggling to free himself.

Victoria looked down at her foot. " What the hell is that? A person? "

She unclenched her toes and Shaun scrambled out from between them. He saw the giant peering at him and bolted for the door. Unfortunately, the giant covered ground a lot faster. In the time it took him to run fifteen steps, she took two huge ones and slammed the door shut. Victoria, wrapped in the purple towel, knelt in front of him. She squinted her eyes to get a better look at him.

" Oh my god! Shaun?! Is that you? "

" This was a terrible idea. " Shaun thought miserably.