- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Quick, little chapter. Going to give this story some attention for awhile. Hope you enjoy!
Trouble In A Bottle: Chapter 10

Zarelda was awoken by a loud ringing noise. She expected it too fade, but it was persistent. When the ringing stopped, a banging noise took its place.

" What in the hell is that? "

Zarelda rolled off Shaun's bed and wrapped the sheet around herself. She walked out to the living room bleary eyed. Shaun's box was still on the table. It had become force of habit to make sure it was there whenever she walked into the living room. The banging was coming from the front door. Wearily, Zarelda padded to the door and looked through the peephole. Outside the door was a man with a large box. Zarelda slowly opened the door. The mans eyes bugged out when he saw her in nothing but a bed sheet.

" Whoa! Um... Sorry ma'am didn't mean to wake you. I've got a desk and a bed frame for a Shaun Winters. "

Zarelda quickly thought of a lie. " I'm sorry. Shaun already left for work. "

" That's alright. You can sign for them. "

" I really don't think I should. "

" Hmmm, I suppose I could leave these and come back later when he's here. "

" That would be great. " Zarelda smiled.

The man leaned back the metal contraption the box sat on and wheeled it into the apartment. He set it down behind the couch and pulled out the contraption.

" I'm gonna go get the bed frame. I'll be right back. "

The man went out the door, shutting it behind him. Zarelda went and got a glass of water while he was gone. The man returned carrying a larger box with another man helping him. They put it down by the first box. Suddenly, a scratching noise started to come from the coffee table.

" Shaun! " Zarelda yelled in her head.

One of the men walked over to the box. " Awww. What ya got in the box? A puppy? " he asked.

When he looked in the box, the mans eyes widened in shock. Waving up at him was a tiny human being.

" Help! Please! Help me! " Shaun called up.

The man turned to Zarelda and started to say something. He never got past the first word. Zarelda waved her hand, making the man disappear in the blink of an eye.

" What the hell was that?! " the other man yelled in fear.

He tried to run for the door, but he didn't stand a chance either. One wave of the hand later and he disappeared too.

" What a mess. " she sighed.

Zarelda looked down over Shaun's box. " Not a very good way to start the day, slave. Escape attempts will get you in serious trouble. "

" I-I'm sorry, mistress. "

" I'll deal with you in a bit. "

She walked back into her bedroom, making the contraption disappear on the way. Zarelda quickly got dressed, not caring what she put on. She slipped out the front door with no shoes on. Carefully, she tiptoed to the staircase that went to the first floor. Looking out at the parking lot, she quickly found the men's truck. She ducked behind a wall and made the truck disappear as well.

" There. It's like they were never here. "

Zarelda returned to the apartment, lifted Jon out of his box, and sat down on the couch. Shaun wiggled in her closed fist.

" What'd you do to that guy? " he asked.

" He and his friend are in a desert somewhere on the world. "

" What!? You can't do that! They didn't know what they were walking into! Please, put them back here. "

" No. This is your consequence for trying to get them to help you. You have to live with knowing that they will likely die because of you. "

" Zarelda, please. Don't do this. "

" It's mistress to you, slave. As a bonus you have to stay in your box two days without food. "

" What? Two days? I can still... rub your feet though, right? " Shaun asked sickened by his attraction to this woman's feet.

" No, you can't. Have fun. " Zarelda tossed him back into the box without hesitation.

__________________________________________________________

Shaun's life fell into a monotonous pattern. During his two day solitary confinement his mind was dominated by his hunger and Zarelda's gorgeous feet. As time went on, Shaun continually fantasized about them. It got so bad he jacked off to the image of them in his head.

" God, I'm pitiful. " he thought as he did it.

When the punishment was over, Zarelda gave Shaun a bowl full of rice and let him give her a foot massage. This became the daily routine. During the day Zarelda would go out for a few hours, then come back and have Shaun rub her feet. Despite his best efforts, Shaun couldn't turn down a chance to touch her feet. Zarelda's trips mainly consisted of shopping for clothes and her secret project. Shaun was pretty sure it was ingredients for the powder she used to shrink him.

Whenever she got new clothes Zarelda would model them for him. He would complient her choices and beauty, even though he wasn't actually paying attention. One day Zarelda came home with a hamster cage. She laid a towel inside and filled the water bottle.

" Taking care of you is such a hassle. Now you can practically take care of yourself. You can get water any time and now you can get some exercise. " she said spinning the wheel.

The cage became his new home. Eventually, after many days of this, Shaun gave up all hope of escaping. If he managed to escape, which wasn't likely in the first place, he worried his attraction to Zarelda's feet would force him to come back. Besides, at his size a lot of things could seriously harm or kill him. Reluctantly, Shaun settled into life as Zarelda's slave.

__________________________________________________________

Kyrie stood up and put her hands on her hips.

" Where the hell is it? " she whispered.

She searched the shelf one more time. " Vic! Have you seen my copy of The Picture Of Dorian Gray? Chelsea wants to borrow it. "

" No, I haven't. Wait... Didn't you give it to Shaun before he moved? "

Kyrie thought about it a moment. " Yeah, you're right. I did. Thanks. "

" No prob. "

She wanted to go get it now, but Shaun was off in Minnesota for a funeral. Shaun had been gone for awhile now. Kyrie had tried to text him, but he never answered. She assumed it was because he didn't have service up there. Truth be told, before he left she was worried about him. He seemed distracted and she could've sworn he looked shorter.

" Weeelllll... I do know where he keeps his spare key. "

Kyrie decided she would head over, grab her book, and get out. Shaun wouldn't mind.

" Hey, Vic! I'm gonna go get my book from Shaun's place. I won't be long."

" Okay. I'll probably be gone when you get back. "

Kyrie went into the garage and got the step ladder. Sadly, to get Shaun's spare key she needed it. She opened the garage door and got into her car. As she pulled out of the garage she hit the button for the door and was off. Fifteen minutes later, Kyrie parked in an empty spot in Shaun's complex. She got the step ladder from the trunk and headed for the stairs to Shaun's floor.

An unexpected sight made her stop. Shaun's car was parked in his spot. " Is he already back? No, he would have said something. Must've got a ride from his mom to the airport. "

Hefting the ladder, Kyrie hiked up the stairs. Just to be safe, she knocked on Shaun's door.

" Shaun? "

There was no answer. Kyrie set up the step ladder in front of the door and climbed on. Reaching up, she grabbed the spare key on top of the door sill. She unlocked the door and brought the step ladder inside. Shaun's apartment didn't look any different then the last time she'd seen it. There were a couple boxes which she assumed was the desk and bed frame they ordered together. Shaun's shoes were lined up against the wall by the door like normal, except now there were four or five pairs of women's shoes.

" What the hell? " Kyrie said squatting down.

She picked up a strappy black heel that was pretty big. " Whosever's these are has some big feet for a lady. " she thought.

" But why are these here? Did some girl move in with Shaun without him saying? "

She took another look around the living room, but nothing else seemed out of the ordinary. Shrugging it off, Kyrie went into Shaun's bedroom. A bookcase was set up against the far wall. Searching the shelves, she found her book on the second to bottom shelf. As she stood up, something caught her eye. A hamster cage was on the floor next to Shaun's bed. Kyrie sat down on the bed and peered into the cage.

She was not prepared for what she saw. Lying in the cage was a tiny human being. The person appeared to be sleeping. When she looked closer, the tiny person resembled Shaun.

" Shaun? " she said tapping the cage.

The tiny man stirred. He sat up and jolted in surprise, scrambling back into a corner.

" Shaun? " Kyrie asked quietly.

" Kyrie? Is that you? " a small voice replied.

It was faint, but she recognized it as Shaun's. " Holy shit, what happened to you? "

" I-It's a long story and we gotta get out of here. She could be back any minute. "

" Who? "

" Zarelda. Look, I'll explain everything later. Right now, we have to get out of here. Please, Kyrie. "

Kyrie sat in utter shock for a few moments, trying to process what was happening.

" Kyrie! Come on! We have to leave! "

She shook her head and grabbed Shaun's cage. " Okay, okay. "

" No! No, no, no. You can't take me out of the apartment in this. If Zarelda sees you we're screwed. Find something else. "

" Like what? "

" I don't know! Anything! "

Kyrie looked around Shaun's room, but didn't see anything useful. " I'll be right back. "

She ran out to the living room. Kyrie could just carry him in her pocket, but it was just too weird for her liking. Seeing Shaun's backpack, she snatched it up and returned to the cage. She fumbled with the door, but got it open. Shaun frantically hopped out. Kyrie noticed for the first time that he was completely naked.

" You can worry about that later. " she thought.

She set the backpack in front of him and unzipped the front zipper.

" It was the first thing I found. " she said putting her hand down to give him a boost.

Shaun stepped onto her palm and was lifted to the zipper. He hoisted himself up and fell inside.

" You alright in there? " Kyrie called.

" Fine. Let's go. "

She zipped up the backpack and hung it over her shoulder. Quickly, she closed the cage door. Kyrie grabbed her step ladder on her way out the door. Pulling the spare key from her pocket, she locked the door. She looked at the key, deciding what to do with it.

" Better keep it. "

She jogged to the staircase, taking the steps two at a time. As she reached the bottom, a black haired, tall woman came up to the stairs.

" Excuse me. " she said sliding past her.

Kyrie put Shaun's backpack in the passenger seat and got in. She started up the car and pulled out.
Chapter End Notes:
Sweet freedom! I'll try to add a new chapter in the next few days.