- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The vore escalates.
* * * * *

The duel commenced in a literal blur. With the werewolf jumping on to the she-demon's bony shoulders in an attempt to bite through the back of her neck. Unfortunately, her neck had wrinkles in it similar to those of a Chinese shar-pei dog. Giving the lizard-demoness a protective frill of sorts!

So, the werewolf tried to climb its way on to the she-demon's chest in an effort to tear out the vulnerable underside of her throat. But, this only served to let the demoness grab hold of the werewolf's fur with both of her clawed hands! Consequently, she lifted the werewolf over head, before slamming it down on to the carpeted floor of the motel room, flat on its back.

The lizard-creature then turned around. Intending to perform a pile driver-like death blow with its tail. But, the werewolf had not been as stunned as she had initially thought. As a result, the werewolf was able to dodge the blow, while returning to the she-demon's shoulder blades! Only, this time, it did not try to bite through the protective wrinkles. Rather, it covered the she-demon's eyes with its own hand-like paws before, once more, attempting to impersonate a South American sloth.

This, in turn, made the lizard-demoness start whirling about like a Turkish dervish on too much caffeine! Yet, instead of dislodging the werewolf, this had the opposite effect. Providing it with enough incentive to clamp down twice as hard and fast, with its fangs, as it had tried to do moments earlier!

It was in this weird piggy-back-like state that they went out the broken window and over the railing.

The werewolf, however, was in enough control of the situation that it could distribute its weight just enough to insure that the she-demon was the one who landed flat on her back, this time. Whereupon, it finally had enough leverage to finish the job it had started.

It was also, at this point, that the Solution 62 in Frieda Petermann's system started to accelerate. Causing her body to revert to human form even as that form shrank down to four inches tall!

"Who...?" she managed to gurgle: "Who...are...you?"

The werewolf reverted to Juanita Cierva.

"Yo soy Maria-Lupe' Ivanez.* Daughter of Don Antonio Ivanez (nee Anatoly Ivanovitch Berkov)! Your husband deprived me of my father. Now, I have done as much for each of you. It is at this point I would normally wish a dying person 'Vaya con Dios.' But, you Communistas do not believe in El Patron! Do you, senora?"

This penultimate taunt fell on deaf ears, however, as Frieda Petermann finally succumbed to blood loss. So, Juanita briefly returned to werewolf form in order to eat the evidence! An action she repeated with the posthumously-shrunken corpse of Werner Petermann, too.

She then returned to human form a second time. Partly, so she could cover her nakedness with a sheet from the un-bloodstained bed. And, partly, so she could recover Little Pepe Garcia from within the hollow handle of the fake Chinese dagger-axe.

"Esta bien, mi pocquito?" she inquired with genuine concern.

"Si!" he replied (with a thumb's-up for emphasis): "Mui bien. Donde' esta Myron?"

"Right behind you," replied the young scout-sniper.

He had revived atop the Flea Circus' Chevy van, just in time to see Frieda and Juanita come flying off the balcony in their theriamorphic forms. But, he had still been a little dazed at the time. So, when the two of them reverted to human form, he naturally thought he was hallucinating! The safety of that self-delusion deserted him, though, when he witnessed Juanita transform a second time.

Even so, he managed to keep his understandable curiosity on the proverbial short leash until he had anonymously notified the state police via the radiotelephone in the rear compartment of the Dodge Dart station wagon. Followed by an equally anonymous tip, to the FBI, concerning Henrique Manolo back at the Greer-Smithsonian.

Whereupon, the unusual trio high-tailed it back to Langley.

tbc
Chapter End Notes:
* "I am Maria-Lupe' Ivanez."

"Go with God."

"Are you well, my little one?"

"Yes! Very well. Where's Myron?"