- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Of course, you realize this means vore.
* * * * *

Juanita and Myron paused just outside the motel room door. There, they carefully pulled down the brims of their black woolen beanies, revealing them to be ski masks. Then, with silenced Colt .45's in hand, they prepared to kick in the door.

They were stopped in their tracks, however, by a roar too loud to have come from a human throat. And, yet, the shout which followed was in clear--if strangely hoarse--English.

"Blessed iron...painted gold! What have you traitors done with the real Hsia Jie-ji?"

The M.O.C. agents looked at each other and nodded as one.* Foregoing the traditional three-count, they just barged right in. Hand guns trained straight ahead of them, even as a blood-curdling scream ripped through the equally cold February night.

The scream came from Soo Ming Toy. And, it had been prompted by the sight of Little Jimmy Locke being swallowed whole by the reptilian thing before them! Whereupon, Juanita began screaming. Although, with a vocal quality that could only be described as blind hatred.

"EMPUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

This was followed by her immediately opening fire upon the dinosaurian demi-giantess. A fusillade that Werner Petermann just as swiftly tried to return, as he drew a Luger! But, Meriwether snapped out of his shocked trance just in time to open fire on the East German.

The latter was dead before he hit the carpet, flat on his back.

Unfortunately, for the two M.O.C. agents, this only succeeded in drawing Frieda Petermann's attention to them. As a result of which, she spun around, one hundred eighty degrees, and literally lashed out at them with her tail. Sending both of them through the motel room window!

Fortunately, for Myron Meriwether, he landed on the roof of the Chevy van the Flea Circus had used for their get-away vehicle. Ergo; he was merely rendered unconscious. His female partner would have fared far worse, however, had she landed face-first upon the asphalt of the empty parking space next to the van. Instead...

...she landed on her feet in a half-crouch that could only be described as feral.

Meanwhile, back in the motel room, "Gorilla" Simeon had managed to overcome his own shock and awe. Whereupon, he picked up one of the twin beds nearest him. Intending to use it as both shield and battering ram, as he charged straight at the lizard-demoness. Yelling at the top of his lungs like a Viking berserker!

She swatted the makeshift weapon aside, with a clawed right hand, as if it were nothing more than a piece of dollhouse furniture. She then gripped the ex-heavyweight boxer, by his throat, with her left hand. Lifting him bodily as she did so!

"I repeat; where is the real Hsia Jie-ji? One of you, talk! Before I bite off his head...literally."

But, Soo Ming Toy and Gary Sparks could only shake their heads and sputter their ignorance. So, Frieda moved to carry out her threat. Only to be interrupted by a sudden wave of vertigo, as the Solution 62--that had filled the hollow-point bullets Juanita had fired earlier--finally took effect.

Within ten seconds, at most, the shapeshifting she-demon was down to only five feet tall. Whereupon, she was attacked by a fur-coated figure shouting (in strangely hoarse Spanish):

"Para San Umberto!"

The two other cat burglars had had enough. With of each of them grabbing Simeon by a shoulder, they ran for the door way, as the two bestial figures began to wrestle past them. Because the last thing these three wanted to see was a fight to the death between a lizard-demoness and a werewolf!!

tbc
Chapter End Notes:
*M.O.C. (Miniscule Operations Command): the Cold War-era precursor of M.A.C.H.O. (Multi-Agency Counter-Homunculist Organization).

"Para San Umberto (For Saint Hubert)!" As in, St. Hubert of Liege, Belgium (circa 656-727 A.D.). The patron saint of hunters.