- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Shelly gets to play now! Happy Birthday, Roger!

As always, please let me know what you think!

 

 

Chapter Nine
Shelly closed the door behind her to her bedroom. She looked down at the small man in her hand. He was transfixed on her breasts. Shelly could tell the doll man was resisting the temptation to reach out and grab one. There was no way he could grab both. She smiled as she pretended to trip and brought him closer to her, then dropping him onto her chest. He flailed and scrambled, trying his best to wrap his arms and legs around her breast. He was finally able to get a good hold when his crotch came to rest atop her nipple. She suppressed a shiver as she felt him bounce against it. Looking down her shirt she smiled at Roger, feigning dismay.


“Oh my! I’m so sorry! I should be more careful!” She said with all due concern. She could feel his tiny erection poking into her flesh and his hips trying to hold on to her breast while humping it at the same time. She reached down for him and lifted him off her breast, dangling him between her thumb and forefinger under his arms. He hung there but his hips were still twitching and his erection showed no sign of dying. She reached out with her free hand and stroked it with a fingertip.


“Is that for me?” She purred, stroking it again, slowly, letting her finger glide underneath it and rub the sensitive skin under the head. She slid her finger back down and gently rubbed his balls before sliding it back up to the head. Roger tried to answer but only mumbled and shook his head. The giantess could tell he was so near climaxing. But he would come when she said he could. And when she wanted him to.


She sat on the bed and slowly lowered her stepbrother between her thighs. He was nearly the same height as her thighs, his little head barely poking up between them. She smiled and resisted the temptation to squeeze him between her thighs, shoving him against her panties, but just barely resisted. He looked at the soft silk and could smell her arousal. It was a scent he was familiar with from his time playing with her. He reached out and touched the fabric and her sex behind it. Shelly shivered and closed her legs on Roger. It was instinct and she couldn’t help it. The tiny man’s actions had an effect on her. She moaned as he struggled between her thighs, trying to get out. But she held him firmly.

Reaching for the bottom of her shirt she lifted it over her head and dropped it onto the bed beside her, leaving her breasts bare and hanging free. She cupped them and pinched her hardened nipples, rolling them in her fingers. Her eyes closed and she tilted her head back, thoroughly loving the sensation on her nipples and her tiny step brother squirming between her thighs. She imagined Melissa and Lori were on her breasts, licking and sucking her nipples as they hugged her breasts to their shrunken little bodies and Roger rubbed himself against her pussy. Her shiver brought her out of her reverie and she opened her thighs.

Roger fell back against her left thigh and slide down to the bed. He was red from lack of oxygen and exertion but still had his hard on. Carefully she reached down and cupped him in her palm, lifting him to her chest. He looked up at her then down at her bare breasts. He nearly reached for his manhood but stopped himself quickly. Shelly smiled again, reaching out her free hand and stroking it for him. He leaned back in her hand, his legs dropping down either side of her wrist. He rested his hands on her larger hand as she gently pinched his cock and began sliding her fingers back and forth. Little moans of pleasure were heard from him as the red faded from his face and he returned to a more normal color. He rubbed her hand as she stroked his tiny cock.


“Do you like that Roger?” Shelly asked, barely above a whisper. Roger nodded, nearly lost in the orgasmic pleasure of her giant hand job. “Would you like to come?” purred the giantess, loving how her shrunken brother felt in her hand. Again he nodded, a huge goofy smile cross his face. His hips were rocking in time with her fingers. Shelly stopped stroking. “Ask me nicely.” Roger slowly opened his eyes as he realized Shelly had stopped.


“Wha…?” He asked, confusion and pleasure dancing across his face. Shelly ran her large finger along the inside of his thigh, then back up to his cock, rubbing his balls. He was so close!


“Ask me nicely to let you come.” She stated plainly, her finger sliding back and forth along the underside of his erection. He stared at her for a moment, then at her breasts. He looked back up at her and nodded.


“Please?” He said weakly, trying to swallow. Shelly chuckled as she continued petting his little hard cock.


“Please what, my lovely little brother?”


“Please, let me come?” he had actually pleading in his eyes. Shelly was sure he had never been forced to wait to orgasm. She relished the power she had over tiny people. One day she would have to shrink someone and ‘forget’ where she left the antidote. She looked down at Roger, who was trying so hard not to grab his erection and finish the job himself. She lifted him to her lips and kissed his tiny face, then licked his bare chest.


“Only because you are such an adorable little man.” She cooed at him, kissing his chest again. She slipped her tongue out between her lips and licked down his chest to his waist. Opening her mouth slightly, Roger was surprised when she took his balls and hard on completely into her mouth, pushing his chest with her nose. He fell back into her hand as she began sucking gently on his balls, licking up and down his hardened shaft. He moaned loudly and in earnest. He gripped her thumb and pinkie in his opposing hands as he squirmed under her mouth.

He was completely in her power and he didn’t care. He had never been this horny before and he certainly had never had to ask if he could come before. But Shelly was so forceful, so dominate yet in a subtle way. Damn the fact she was a fifty foot woman, he was so ready to climax right now. He looked over the huge hand he was reclining in, down at her massive breasts. They were heaving and jiggling as she licked and sucked his cock. He would never have imagined in a thousand years that he would be shrunk to the size of a doll and in his nearly naked step sister’s hand as she gave him a blow job. It was impossible, it was surreal, it was unreal. Yet it was happening.

He continued to watch her amazing breasts, as she licked his cock. She had opened her mouth and released his balls, concentrating more on his hard on. She ran her tongue up one side and down the other, then curled it around his shaft, sliding it up and down. Her head bobbed back and forth as she slid her tongue along his small cock. This caused her breasts to bobble and shake, making Roger stare at them as he moaned in absolute pleasure. Getting an idea, she slowly lowered him from her mouth, giving his rock hard cock a kiss.


Roger looked up at her, tearing his eyes away from her bouncing breasts. He looked almost tearful as she kissed his hard on and lowered him. She turned him and lowered her hand to her chest, depositing the tiny man between her breasts. He was about to protest when she licked her fingers and gently grasped his cock between her thumb and finger, continuing his hand job. He lay back and began rubbing her breasts, both bigger than him. He even turned his head and kissed one, licking the warm flesh. Shelly shivered feeling his tiny tongue n her breast. She knew he would appreciate being there, but not that much. He was kissing her breast and rubbing his hands over both as he squirmed from her hand job. She purred and slid her other hand between her thighs, getting her pussy ready for a guest.


She ran her fingers up and down her lips as she stroked her tiny brother’s cock, feeling him worshipping her breast. He was her’s now, for as long as she wanted and that thought turned her on. The powder was a strong aphrodisiac, but having her stepbrother squirming between her breasts and about to be plunged into her pussy made it so much sweeter. She closed her eyes, savoring her toy’s movements and the movements of her fingers between her thighs. She had slid her panties down and was tracing her lips with her fingers. She made small circles on her clit with her thumb, bouncing herself a little from pleasure. This caused Roger’s fleshy perch to bounce, but he didn’t seem to care. He was so lost in euphoria he probably did not even know.

As she plunged her fingers into her, she felt Roger stiffen. She heard him whimper as she felt his cock pulse. He lay perfectly still as he orgasmed, any movement stopped by the weight of Shelly’s breasts holding him down. He winced, almost looking like he was in pain, until Shelly realized just how much he was coming. She had never seen a tiny man squirt that much semen before. Apparently making Roger wait was a good idea. He yelled out Shelly’s name, muffled as his face pressed against her breast. Hearing him yell her name was all the signal she needed. She was ready, near the brink herself. She wanted Roger awake for this and not passed out. She wanted him to experience being inside her before passing out. She lifted him from her cleavage and raised him up for a kiss. He hardly seemed to notice and she saw his cock was still hard, still pumping out little dribbles of seed. She kissed his face and lowered him between her thighs. She laid back and opened her legs wide. She was going to enjoy this release, even more than she enjoyed humping his giant cock.


Gently she rubbed his head against her lips, soaking his hair and making herself even wetter. As she pressed his face against her clit, he tried to say something. He instead got a mouthful of her bud. He tried to talk, but this only made him take more of her clit in. She moaned and pressed his head against it. He got the idea and began sucking it, licking it while it was in his mouth. His hands were pinned to his side as Shelly had wrapped her fingers about him. He felt her pinkie finger guide his feet forward. He knew what she was doing as he felt wetness on his feet. He felt tired all of a sudden but at the same time he felt exhilarated, and if possible as horny as he was before.

She lifted his head away from her clit with a moan and he took a deep breath. Her heady scent filled his being. He was intoxicated by her smell and barely noticed her sliding him into her. She had let his arms go and was holding him under his armpits with her thumb and forefinger. She was incredibly turned on as was evidenced by how wet she was. He slid into her without a problem, his body fitting into her tight sex almost perfectly. It felt like a lover’s tight embrace, only all over his body. He could feel her muscles tightening and loosening around her body.

She began to slide him out then back in again, his still hard cock rubbing the top of her pussy. He moaned as she let out a loud moan. Soon the slow ride back and forth became a carnival ride of carnal pleasure. She began pumping him in and out, faster and deeper, almost burying him up to his armpits. But each time she pulled him back out again. He learned quickly to take deep breaths each time he was pulled out, for as he was pulled back in, her muscles would tighten around him, constricting his chest. He felt her walls nearly close in on him as she released a loud moan. Hot, white fluid began seeping around him as he came a second time. The last thing he saw before passing out was Shelly’s face. She was smiling, her hair plastered to her forehead. But she had a very satisfied look on her face. One Roger shared as he slipped into oblivion.

Chapter End Notes:

What happens next? I think Shelly has two dolls who are going to wake up soon. And hopefully Roger survived! Thank you for all the past and future reviews, they help keep me going!