- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Roger finally gets shrunk!

 

Again, Sorry it's so short, but things are finally clearing up and I wanted to post something. Let me know what you think!

 

Bi

Chapter 8

Shelly sat on the edge of the recliner, an arm's length from where her stepbrother slept. She had lifted the covers and laid them over the back of the couch so she could see Roger fully. He had reached for the blanket, but not finding it, he rolled onto his side and curled up for warmth, licking his lips from the serum Shelly had given him. He smiled and snored lightly, curling up tight, and then relaxing a bit. This soon became a rocking as the shrinking powder took its effect on him. He murmured Lori's name, then Shelly's as his hips moved ever so slightly back and forth. Shelly smiled as he began to shrink, his boxers pooling around his slightly rocking hips. A small moan escaped Roger as he slowly disappeared into his boxers. Shelly had to stifle a laugh as she saw his tiny feet sticking out the bottom of his boxers; his head just peeking out the top. He looked so cute. Shelly felt a stirring deep within her, slight at first. But she knew it would soon take over. The antidote for shrinking was just as potent as the shrinking powder itself. Its libido alter effects did not last as long, but was no less potent. She found one of her hands between her thighs, sliding up and down. She quickly removed it. There would be time for it soon. And it would not be her hand pleasuring her.

She slipped off the chair and knelt in front of the couch, her eyes glued to Roger. She reached out and pet his head gently with a fingertip. If being his doll had been a turn on for Shelly, having him as her doll was even more so. She wanted nothing more than to pick him up and drop him into her panties. But she had learned restraint. She had to let him get a bit more used to his new size. And let the powder take him over. Soon, the doll man would be begging her to let him pleasure her. She leaned her face closer to him.

"Roger, Rooooger!" She whispered playfully. The small man rolled onto his back and mumbled something she could not hear. Shelly carefully pulled the waistband of the boxers back, exposing much of her stepbrother. His tiny cock was stirring to life. She softly traced a line down his chest to his waist. Roger moaned happily and stretched. Shelly grinned and as softly as she could, ran her finger up his erection, causing the small man to shudder in his sleep. He reached down and pet her fingertip.

"Mmm...Yes, Shelly. You feel so good!" he mumbled in his sleep. She chuckled. He thought she was still wrapped around his hard on. She stroked it again, up the top and down the bottom. She rubbed his tiny balls with a slow circular motion. He rocked his hips, lifting them slightly to greet her finger. He yawned and moaned, slowly waking up. Gently taking his tiny shaft between her thumb and finger, Shelly caressed his erection, soliciting more moans of pleasure from her miniature man. He ran his hand down her finger and smiled, slowly opening his eyes.

"Again? I mean..." He stopped as his sight slowly aligned and he saw a huge face looking down at him, the huge face of his stepsister. When he fell asleep, she had been a doll, hugging his cock. Now she was huge, looming over him. He looked down and saw her fingers, gently holding his member. She had stopped fondling him and was simply holding it, smiling down at him.

"Hello birthday boy. Hope you don't mind that I got a little more comfortable and gave you the next part of your birthday present." She purred, still holding his erection. It did not seem to be going flaccid at all. He shook a little then looked up at her.

"But...but how... you were... and now..." He never got to finish as Shelly again resumed stroking his shaft, her fingers softly sliding up and down his manhood. His eyes closed and he grasped her fingers, slowly bucking his hips as the giantess gently rubbed his cock. He tried to mouth protest, but only whimpers of pleasure escaped his lips. He was close when Shelly stopped, letting go of his shaft and withdrawing her fingers. His eyes slowly opened as he realized she had stopped and he looked up at her. For the moment, he seemed to be oblivious to the fact he had changed places with his stepsister. He went from having a toy to being one.

Shelly could see the pleading in his eyes as she licked her fingers, slowly sliding them into her mouth, then out past her thick lips, one at a time. Roger was transfixed on her, unable to move or speak. Shelly knew this was not a side effect of the powder, but of her actions. She waited a few seconds longer before speaking.

"Would you like me to continue?" she purred, licking her lips slowly, her tongue playing over her upper lip, then the bottom. She puckered and blew him a kiss. She could see Roger gulp. He slowly nodded. Shelly smiled seductively, slowly lifting her body until her chest came into view. Roger watched her rise, his eyes dropped down to her chest, pressing against the fabric of the shirt. He could see her nipples straining against the light cloth of the t-shirt. She seemed as aroused as he was. Quickly, he diverted his eyes back up at her smiling, pretty face. Shelly did not miss it. She set her hand on the couch near the tiny man. He looked at, then back up again.

"If you want me to continue, climb onto my hand." Shelly said with a hint of playfulness in her voice. It held so much promise, yet Roger had a nagging thought in the back of his mind. Shelly noticed his hesitation. She had seen it before.

"I promise I will explain what happened, but you have to trust me, Roger. You trust me, don't you?" She asked, speaking slowly. She almost sounded hurt. Roger lowered his head, then returned her gaze. He swallowed hard, trying to clear his throat.

"Yes." was all he managed to croak. He was only seeing Shelly from the chest up, but she was so big. He imagined this was what he looked like to Melissa when she first shrunk and he had picked her up. The thought of his shrunken stepsister screaming in his hand, then using his fingers as sexual partners rekindled his arousal. He looked at Shelly's hand. Her fingers were as long as his arms, maybe a bit longer. He slowly got to his hands and knees and crawled to her finger, but stopped short of climbing onto the large appendage.

"That's right little man, crawl on and you will get all of your answers." Shelly coaxed her small stepbrother. He reached out a tiny hand and touched her finger. It was real. Just like she had been small to him, he was now small to her. He was not sure how, but he needed to find out. Then he caught a scent on her fingers, a recently familiar scent. Her hand was warm and from the intoxicating scent, had been between her legs recently. It sent shivers through him and he barely noticed himself crawling on her waiting hand. He lay in her palm and Shelly carefully closed her fingers around him. It felt so wonderful to have a tiny person in her hand again. It had been too long. She would definitely have to do this more often.

Being careful not to clench her fist, Shelly stood up and brought her stepbrother slowly up her body to her face. She smiled at him. He seemed a bit nervous, but nothing like Melissa had been. He seemed more curious then afraid. He was probably curious about his size, her size, what she was going to do, and why he was beginning to feel so aroused. Shelly could feel his small hard on poking between two of her fingers. He was trying his best not to hump it, but he was beginning to lose the battle of self-control. He looked at her eyes. Grinning, Shelly carried him down the hall to her room. Hopefully she had time before the doll girls woke up. She wanted to enjoy Roger's birthday present. And this was just the beginning. She had the whole four day weekend with her shrunken pets.

Chapter End Notes:

I wonder what Shelly has in mind for her litle doll man?  Like you don't know!!!  LOL

Until next time!