- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry it has taken so long. Real life got to me as well as ssome interpersonal issues here. Its a bit short, but I have a few things going.....more next time. As well as the shrinking of Roger.

Chapter 7

Roger carried Shelly out of the bedroom to the dining room. The pair could see Melissa and Lori still asleep on the table. Lori was spooning Melissa, hugging her midsection. Melissa had a smile on her face. Shelly looked up at Roger.

“They will probably sleep until morning. Sorry your birthday was spoiled.” She started to put a bit of sadness in her voice, making it sound like she was about to cry. Roger lifted her to his face and kissed her, gently stroking her hair.

“Oh, no! It’s ok Shell, really! I am just glad I could be here for you three! I mean, what we did in the bedroom was a huge surprise, but I liked it! You didn’t spoil it!” He said quickly, kissing her small face again. Shelly gave a sniffle.

“You really liked it?” Shelly asked, giving an amazing performance. Roger nodded his head vigorously, a wide smile still on his face.

“It caught me off guard, but it felt…amazing!” Roger said enthusiastically. Shelly wiped a ‘tear’ from her eye.

“Th-thank you Roger.I don’t know what came over me, but it felt so good to me too!” She pet his finger, then thrust her breasts against his thumb. She could feel the urge returning. But she did not want to satisfy it as she was. Things had to change.

Roger looked at the two tiny women on the table then back down at Shelly. He did not think any other man on earth was as lucky as he was. Three tiny women and they were here for him. The thought of keeping them was sounding more appealing all the time.

“Why don’t we let them sleep it off? We can sleep on the couch. That way if they wake up you will hear them.” Shelly said, slowly rubbing her bare breasts against Roger’s thumb. He did not miss it.

“That, um, sounds like a, um, good idea. Let me get pillows from the bedroom and a blanket.” He carried Shelly to the coffee table and reluctantly set her down. He looked at her for a moment. Her nipples were hard and erect. He could see them easily. It began to have an effect on his member. He took a last long look at her then hurried to the bedroom. He returned in record time with a blanket and a pillow. He quickly dropped them on the couch then turned back to his stepsister.

“Oh, did you, um, want another napkin, or, something to where?” He asked with a weird quiver in his voice. Shelly shook her head.

“I figured I would just sleep on your chest, if that’s ok.” She smiled up at him. He gulped and quickly leapt under the covers. Once he was down, he reached for Shelly. She lifted her arms and walked into his waiting hand. Once his thumb and fingers wrapped around her, she purred, rubbing her butt against his palm and her breasts against his thumb. She shuddered as he lifted her, laying her on his bare chest. She stretched, running her hands up his chest, her feet down his tummy. He looked down at her, a goofy grin on his face. She lay on her tummy, kissing his chest. He put his head back on the pillow, moaning. With a smile on her face, she got to her hands and knees and turned away from the giant’s face. She crawled down his body and under the covers. Roger gave her an odd look, then closed his eyes when he felt her reach his member. He moaned and lay back down. Shelly was climbing on his erection, rubbing her tiny naked body against it. He could barely hear her, but he could make out tiny grunts and moans as she slid herself up and down his member, getting them both off. Once he felt Shelly stop moving he grabbed some Kleenex from the table and wiped himself clean. He was going to clean up Shelly, but she seemed to be passed out, hugging his shaft. He sighed happily and closed his eyes, getting comfortable. Within minutes, he was asleep. It had been the best birthday ever. But little did Roger know it was just starting.

Shelly stayed where she was, hugging the warm shaft, even as it shrunk. Once she heard Roger snoring, she slowly slid down between his thighs, his balls rubbing against her body. She began to feel the arousal return, but she had to control herself. Otherwise her plans were for nothing. Her little feet touched the couch and she stopped, making sure her stepbrother was still asleep. He stirred in his sleep, knocking her against his thigh, but she managed to find the space to crawl out and down the front of the couch. She looked up at the seat, but could not see Roger. She could hear him still snoring though. Smiling, she snuck under the couch and retrieved the small capsule she had hidden there so early before. Shelly peeked out at the table, happy to see Melissa and Lori still fast asleep. She thought back to the first time she had taken the powder. Nearly 12 hours passed before she woke up after her first orgasm. Shelly had made sure she did not give as much to her sister and Lori. She did not want them sleeping through Roger’s birthday. All of them were going to get a present this year.

As stealthily as she could, the Barbie-sized woman made her way across the living room to the bedroom. Once inside, she eyed the capsule then swallowed it down, waiting for the change to happen. It was much faster than the shrinking had been. Within minutes, she was back to her normal size. She hugged herself and grinned. ‘One down, one to go’ she thought to herself. Quickly she slipped on a pair of panties and a long tee shirt. The hem fell just about mid-thigh and the collar was stretched out, showing off a generous amount of cleavage. She tiptoed out to the dining room and looked down at Melissa and Lori. They were so cute, such perfect little dolls. She was tempted to reach out and touch them, even pick them up, but she refrained. There would be time for that later.

She crept into the kitchen and opened a cabinet, pulling out a small vial with an eye dropper. She measured out a small amount in the dropper and set the bottle down. One last look at the small women showed they were still asleep, cuddling each other. Melissa would never cuddle with another woman had she been in her right mind. But being the size of a doll and having a hyper libido will definitely put you out of your right mind. Shelly silently walked across the living room to the sleeping form of her step brother. He was on his back, his mouth wide open as he snored. She must have really tired him out. She smiled as she lowered the eye dropper to his mouth. If he was tired now, he has not seen anything yet. With a quick squeeze, she dropped the clear liquid down his throat. He coughed a little, and then swallowed without waking up. Shelly quickly returned the stopper to the vial and put it away. She did not want to miss any of Roger’s change. She had planned this out too well to let something silly ruin it. She sat on a recliner, near the couch and watched Roger, waiting for him to start shrinking into the nest of blankets. Thankfully he was only wearing boxers so she would not have to fight to find his doll-sized body. She imagined holding him in her hand, as well as other places she could put him. She daydreamed having Roger between her thighs while the two tiny women worshipped her breasts. Oh yes, this was going to be an excellent birthday.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Shelly gets to play with dolls.....