- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Serious lust and shrunken woman action ahead!!!!!!!!!! You have been warned! Thank you again for all the wonderful reviews.



Chapter Six



Shelly writhed in pleasure being carried in her giant stepbrother's hand. His fingers were curled lovingly about her body and his forefinger rested across her breasts. Involuntarily her nipples hardened against the large finger. She rested her arms across the shelf created by his thumb and finger. His other hand cupped her butt. She had lifted one leg to straddle his pinkie as he carried her. Slowly, she was rubbing herself against the finger, thoroughly enjoying the sensation. Her thighs were nearly clamped around it. She sighed and frowned as Roger removed his hand to open her bedroom. However, she smiled when she saw him bring the finger to his face and sniff after closing the door. He tried to disguise it as a mundane gesture, but Shelly heard the unmistakable sound of him inhaling deeply through his nose. She leaned forward, kissing his thumb and taking in the sensual warmth of his hand. Roger entered the room and closed the door. He looked down at his tiny stepsister, as if awaiting her next order.

"Set me on the bed, hon." She said sweetly, stretching her legs then curling them back up again. She was pleased to see Roger's eyes follow her legs' every move then go back up to her face. He kneeled down at the side of the bed and gently set his doll-sized stepsister down. He waited until she was standing fully to remove his hand. Even then he seemed very reluctant. Shelly smoothed her napkin attire then looked back up at
the giant. He seemed transfixed on her.


"Does this napkin look okay on me?" She asked, spinning slowly to give him a good look at her.


"Y-you look beautiful." He managed after a moment. Shelly smiled and walked closer to him.


"I bet you would like to see me naked, wouldn't you?" She said, biting her pinkie finger and gauging Roger's reaction. She normally would not be this forward with Roger, but she thought back to a few summers ago when they were at the pool at their parent's house. She had worn a tight blue bikini and Roger could not stop staring at her. He stayed in the water a long time, refusing to come out until he had to. Shelly caught sight of his embarrassment and filed the information away for later use. Now was that time.


"Yes! I mean, I, that's no, I mean, you're my sister and..." he stuttered out.


"STEPsister." She corrected him. He blushed looking down and away. She smiled and stood next to his chest so he was looking at her. "I want to see YOU naked." She purred, running her hand down the front of his shirt.


"But, but, but..." he said, not moving or pulling away from the tiny woman's touch.


"It will be our secret." She smiled at him. His look softened and he found himself reaching out to pet Shelly's back side. She closed her eyes and arched her back out, like a kitten being petted. "Besides, you wouldn't 'play' with Melissa and not me, would you?"
She turned and hugged his finger to her breasts.


"It, it wasn't my..." he began, but Shelly's breasts against his finger rekindled the urge in his loins. He rubbed her breasts with his finger and smiled when Shelly kissed his finger.


"It IS your birthday after all. Don't you want your present?" Shelly looked up at him over her shoulder. His eyes went wide then watched her as she slipped from his grasp and giggled. "Why don't you get out of those uncomfortable looking clothes and I will get out of this napkin. Then we can talk a bit."


"T-talk?" He said, unsure what to do. She nodded and lifted her hands to her neck, running her hands through her hair. Roger gulped.


"Yep. You can hold me in your hands and we can...talk." she smiled at him, slowly undoing her sarong. She stretched out a leg in front of her, pointing her toe at the bed and letting a healthy amount of thigh show. Roger was enraptured by the sight of her smooth, tanned leg. Where Melissa was creamy white, like a porcelain doll, Shelly had a light tan, accentuating the muscles and curves in her arms and legs. Roger licked his
lips, trying hard not to reach for her.


"Ah ah ah! If you want to see if this is an all over tan, you have to undress first." Shelly giggled, wrapping the sarong around herself again. Roger looked at her a moment longer, seriously debating what to do. Shelly could see the gears turning in his head as he thought about it. She was not surprised when he lifted his shirt over his head and dropped it onto the foot of the bed. She watched him as he stood and undid his pants,
slowly lowering them to the floor. After removing his socks, he stood before his doll-sized stepsister in only his boxers. Shelly nodded approvingly. She wiggled a finger at him, indicating his boxers needed to go as well. It was painfully obvious he was aroused and Shelly was surprised at the size of her stepbrother. Blushingly, he removed his boxers and let her take him in. Shelly was definitely impressed. She nodded approvingly at him.


"Wow Roger! You definitely grew up!" She smiled up at him. He smiled back but still blushed. "Why don't you come sit on the bed with me and I'll get rid of this and we can have our, talk?"


He made a feeble attempt to cover himself up, but abandoned it when he sat on the bed near Shelly. Carefully, so as not to bounce the small woman, he slid onto the bed. His eyes never left her as he rested his back against the headboard and stretched his legs out. He tried to casually rest a hand over his erect member, but it just looked like he was playing with himself. So he let it stand on its own accord and rested his hands on either side of him.


"Comfortable?" Shelly asked as she started to undo her napkin. Roger nodded, his hands unconsciously clenching and unclenching the bed cover. Smiling, Shelly slowly stripped off the makeshift sarong and tossed it to the side. She turned to give Roger an unobstructed view of her backside, bending down to scratch her foot. Standing back up, she turned and stood, hands on hips and chest thrust out proudly. Roger could only stare, though his erect manhood gave a throb, causing it to bounce a little. Shelly slowly walked over the bed to her stepbrother's bare thigh and gently caressed it. Goosebumps
appeared and she smiled. His thigh was the same height as her chest. She looked at his hard manhood then up at his face. She could barely contain herself anymore.


She pulled herself up onto his thigh and sat atop it, looking down at the valley between his strong legs. Looking back up at his face she winked, giggled, and slid down between his legs, walking towards his hard on.


"I..I..I, um, thought we, um, were, uh, going to, um, talk." He stuttered. She reached his balls, bigger than her breasts, and rubbed her chest against them. Her nipples dragged against the soft, warm skin. She was rewarded with a loud moan from Roger, ending his protests. She reached up and ran a hand across the base of his shaft, causing him to shudder.


"There's time for talk soon. Happy birthday, big little brother." Shelly purred, leaning forward to kiss the sensitive underside of his shaft. Roger inhaled sharply, squeezing the bed cover in his fists. Wrapping her hands around the base of his shaft, Shelly pulled herself up, rubbing her front side against his balls. She climbed up his shaft, kissing and
licking it as she went up. When she was high enough, she wrapped her legs around the base of his erection, massaging her pussy against the hard vein underneath. Her butt checks sat in the pouch of skin between his balls and cock. Roger had his head back and was moaning loudly. She hugged and kissed the midsection of his hard on a bit more before standing up. She dragged her breasts against his hard shaft, one on either side of it and hugged it tight. When she was fully standing, she was a bit more than a head taller than his erect manhood. The tip of it came to the middle of her chest.


She hugged the swollen member to her, holding the tip between her breasts. His scent was strong and musty and Shelly could already see drips of precum on the head of his cock. She straddled the underside and felt the hard vein press between her thighs, deliciously rubbing her wet womanhood. She rocked her thighs against it, taking the small ridge into her as much as she could. Her breasts rocked and wobbled against the head of his cock, causing more wetness to appear and dribble down the front of his hard on. Roger looked down at the tiny woman working his shaft over. He wanted nothing more than to wrap his hand around her and slide her up and down his cock. But he did
not want to ruin the amazing sensations she was giving him either. He closed his eyes and rested his head back, moaning loudly.


Shelly squeezed the middle of his shaft with her thighs. His erection was already fighting her to stand up. Slowly, she guided it to his waist and tummy, holding it the whole way down. She wrapped her legs around the thicker base, massaging the top with her bare feet. She gyrated her hips against the ridged vein, feeling her climax building quickly. She kissed the delicate skin under the head while her hands slid up and down the front of his cock, as far as she could reach. She lay on his erection, squirming and worshipping it, riding it like a rodeo cowgirl. She moaned loudly several times herself as her orgasm built in intensity. Her world began to quake as Roger squirmed. He was definitely near climax. Shelly was not too far behind him. The giant's squirming only served to make her hold on tighter. She fought the urge to orgasm, making it last as well as making sure Roger got this part of his present. Now that she had seen him naked, she could not wait until the roles were reversed.


Shelly rubbed her body along the length of his hard shaft, sliding up and down it and holding it like a lover. She was kissing just below the head and delirious from her need to orgasm when she felt Roger stop moving. His shaft gave a heave, lifting her, and then he exploded onto his stomach. He moaned loudly and started to bring his thighs together. Shelly looked at the wall of muscled flesh behind her, then her stepbrother's face, twisted into a mask of ecstasy. As his cock throbbed she could no longer hold her own orgasm and she clung to his manhood, screaming loudly and grinding her hips against it. The vein she was riding fit perfectly and she came, hard. As she climaxed,
she looked at Roger’s waist and stomach and saw a massive pool of his seed. She smiled as she knew she had made him orgasm, probably the best in his life. It was damn near the best she had had since finding the powder.


She lay on his still throbbing member, basking in the after effects of her climax when Shelly felt a pressure circle her waist. Her stepbrother was taking the initiative to pick her up! She smiled and stretched as he lifted her to his face. He studied her for a moment, opening his hand and setting her butt in his palm so he could see her. With his free hand, he brushed a finger against one breast, then the other. Shelly shivered happily from the touch, her body still sensitive from her orgasm.  Roger ran his finger down her front and between her thighs, then down her right leg. He seemed completely fascinated by her.


"It’s still me, Rog, just a lot smaller." She laughed as she sat back in his hand. He was breathing hard, but being very gentle with her.


"What was that?" He asked, brushing her hair back out of her face. Shelly tilted her head.


"What do you mean? As far as I know it was part of your birthday present." She smiled, crossing her legs and stretching her arms over her head.


"While I'm not complaining, it’s just weird for you and Melissa to get naked like that in front of me. And I never thought I would see Lori naked! Much less get her off!" He said, still petting his doll sized stepsister. Shelly shrugged.


"Maybe it’s some kind of after effect of shrinking. We are still trying to figure it out. All I know is, I wanted you, so bad. And you didn't disappoint big guy." She smiled up at him, kissing the tip of his finger. He blushed. "Speaking of Melissa and Lori, we better check on them. But you need to get cleaned up first." She motioned to the hardening pool on his waist. He looked at it then set Shelly down. Using her discarded napkin, he wiped himself off, and then looked at the napkin.


"Oh hell, you were wearing this! Now it's..." he began. Shelly cut him off.


"It's ok. It’s not like we haven't seen each other naked now. And the other girls showed everything they have." She laughed. "Just finish cleaning up and we can check on them." Shelly watched as Roger wiped his stomach clean with the napkin she had been wearing and slipped on his boxers. He looked down at her and she reached her hands up, wanting him to pick her up. His hand came down and gently he wrapped his fingers about her body, feeling her curves on his fingers. He lifted her and blushed when he saw
his forefinger resting across her breasts. He could feel her tiny nipples hardening again. Was the increased libido of the girls’ a side effect of their unexplained shrinking? How had they shrunk? And would Roger be able to help them get back to normal? He had no idea, but in the meantime, he could not deny that he was the luckiest man in the world, having three beautiful women who seemed to not be able to get enough of him. He really wondered if he would want to get them back to normal. This was almost to perfect.

Chapter End Notes:

Is Roger not the white knight he seemed to be? An how will Shelly plan her little role reversal with Roger? Very soon Roger will see his birthday from a new perspective, as will our little ladies, little for now...