- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to the tiny team of editors who keep me sounding coherent! And thank you for the reviews. From here on in, things will be steamy. And don't worry, there will be a turnabout soon!



Chapter 5



Roger stared at Lori like she had just asked him to eat hercar. He stood motionless, trying to process her request. She was fidgeting as the secondary property of the powder took effect. Unbeknownst to all present but Shelly, the powder not only shrunk a person, but also temporarily increased their libido. It would gradually taper off, but for a while, the person would have to fight to keep their sex drive under control. Shelly was impressed Lori had lasted this long. Roger shook his head and looked at Lori.


"What?" He said, struggling to get that out. Lori ran her little hands down her sides and wriggled her hips.

 

"Show me what you did to her." Insistence filled her voice and Roger did not miss it. He nodded and lowered his hand to the table.


"Just, um, sit down here with your side to me. And you'll have to, um, take off your, um, that is, remove, er move your napkin, er, toga, so I can massage." Roger could not blush harder if he tried. Lori pulled at two places on her makeshift sarong, letting it fall to the table and sauntered, naked to his waiting hand. She brushed her hip against his
fingers then her butt as she turned around, sitting right next to his hand. Roger marveled at her body. She was so curvy. Her hips were wide and her thighs were firm and thick, a dancer's thighs. They were perfection to Roger as they tapered down to sculpted, feminine calves and down to the cutest feet ever. Her butt was round and full, but not excessive. Her waist was small and trim, which led up to full, firm breasts. Even from his height, Roger could see her nipples were hard and erect, much the way his manhood was feeling as it strained the fabric of his jeans. Lori's breasts had the most amazing ability to defy gravity. They were easily larger than Melissa's but smaller than Shelly's. She looked over her shoulder and up at the giant.


"Like this?" Lori purred, striking a sexy pose. Roger gulped hard and nodded. Carefully he rested a finger on her bare back and began to rub, just like he had his stepsister. Both he and Lori shivered at the touch. Lori purred louder and arched her back, pushing her chest forward. Even Shelly took notice of her impressive bosom. Roger softly ran his finger down the middle of her back, feeling her tiny heartbeat racing. His was going as
fast if not faster. He slid his finger down further than he had on Melissa, rubbing the tops of her amazing butt cheeks. This caused Lori to jump a little, making her breasts bounce. But she scooted back towards his finger, cooing as he rubbed her back. It was on one of his upswings that he got a surprise.


"Oh my god!" Lori gasped as she rolled over onto her back. She pulled Roger's finger to her, hugging the tip between her breasts and lifting her feet to wrap her legs around the base of his finger. She clung to it and kissed the fingertip, rubbing her tiny wet womanhood against the inside base of Roger's finger. Both he and Shelly stared for a moment as the blonde vixen lay on her back, humping Roger's finger. He lifted his hand but she clung to it, covering the tip in passionate kisses and hugging it like a long lost
lover. The giant turned his hand over so his palm was up, making it easier for Lori to essentially make love to his finger. She wrapped her legs around the finger tighter and sat up, pushing on the upper part of his finger with her hands while she rode the base, her butt hitting the fleshy part of his hand.


Roger stared at her, watching her ride his finger like a rodeo star. She was moaning and panting, but she had a look of frustration on her face. She fell backwards into his hand and unsaddled his finger. She rolled to the center of his hand, her head on his fingers, her legs open and hanging off his palm. She bit her bottom lip as one hand slipped between her thighs, tracing up her wet, glistening lips. She looked Roger in the eye.



"Lick me Roger. Taste me. I want your tongue right... here." She accentuated the last word by slipping a finger inside her wet pussy. Roger gulped again. He stammered, but nothing intelligible came out. She looked at him and growled. "NOW, big guy!"

 

Roger snapped into action and lowered his head to his occupied palm. He kissed her breasts, licking them and feeling her hard nipples with his tongue. He could not believe it. He was about to make the woman of his dreams orgasm! He would have preferred it if she was bigger than a Barbie doll, but she wanted it as well. Who was he to say no?


Kissing down her waist to her thighs he got a heady whiff of her scent. He felt his loins stir even more. He wanted nothing more than to grab and pleasure himself, but not in his stepsister's dining room. It did not occur to him to leave. He kissed her warm soft thighs and she lay back, moaning. He could feel her tiny hands on either cheek, petting them. Snaking his tongue out between his lips, he licked her inner thighs. Eliciting an even louder moan, he worked his way closer, tasting her sweet nectar as his tongue
brushed her lips. Her tiny body shivered in his hand, her thighs closing in on his tongue and pulling it closer. Lori raised her hips to accommodate the giant tongue that was giving her so much pleasure. For a moment she forgot she was less than a foot tall and lying sprawled out in a man's hand like a doll. All she knew was the pleasure she was feeling. It was incredible. Her head was swimming as Roger's giant tongue probed her, licking up her lips, and caressing her swollen clit. When he turned his face slightly and pressed the tip against her, she could feel it enter her. A wave of intense pleasure hit her, making her squirm in his hand in an excited way. She moaned louder, her orgasm so close. His tongue was hitting all the right spots, and all at the same time. Her thighs were being massaged by the warm, wet muscle as her tiny womanhood was being worshipped by it. She rocked against his tongue, sliding her back on his palm.  The combination of sweat, saliva, and her juices was coating her back. But she did not care. Her climax rose until it came crashing down on her with the most intense pleasure ever.
She stiffened as she came, squeezing his tongue with her thighs in a death grip. She had no idea how long she was frozen in ecstasy. The last thing she saw before passing out was a look of lust in Roger's eyes. She wanted to satisfy it, but she closed her eyes and passed out, a euphoric bliss overtaking her.


Roger stared at the tiny woman, still squirming in his hand. Her eyes were closed and she had a huge smile on her beautiful face. She gave a stretch and went limp, her arms and legs hanging over the sides of his hand. She was completely exposed to him. Her body was quivering and she was still panting, but Roger could tell she was passed out. He leaned forward and kissed her breasts, her tummy, and then her face. He cradled her in his hand and gently lowered her to the table, laying her next to Melissa. She rolled over and cuddled to the tiny raven-haired lovely. Roger smiled. He looked over at
Shelly and saw she had a smile on her face as well, gazing at her fellow dollies. She looked up at Roger.


“Looks like you wore her out.” She purred. She was starting to feel the effects of the powder. She loved the way it made her feel. her body tingled as the sexual energy within her built. She prolonged it as long as she could, but seeing the bulge in Roger’s pants, it was getting harder to hold out.



“Um, well, I…” Roger stammered. He was blushing but his erection showed no sign of going down. Shelly walked past the sleeping couple and as close to Roger as she could, almost to the edge of the table. Roger watched, fascinated as his tiny, beautiful stepsister reached out and gently stroked the bulge in his pants with a tiny hand. She looked up the landscape of his huge body. He was shaking.


‘Looks like you need some help here.” She pressed her tiny body to him, rubbing her chest against his bulge. She could feel it move through his jeans. She loved this part, for her and him. “Pick me up Roger.” She said calmly. Like a robot, Roger reached down, obeying his stepsister’s command. He cupped his hand under her and she sat her butt in his palm. Smiling, she reclined in his palm, resting her back and head against his
fingers and curling her legs up under her in his palm. Roger lifted her to his face.



“Am I pretty Roger?” she purred again. Roger could only nod. She smiled and reached for his thumb, bringing it over her napkin-covered breasts. She gently laid it across them, rubbing her breasts against the pad of his thumb. It sent shivers through her and when she saw Roger close his eyes then snap them open again she knew had him in the palm of her hand.



“Would you like to see me naked?’ she asked, stretching out a foot and placing it on his lips. She traced it over his bottom lip, then over the top. Roger nodded. He could not believe he was agreeing to this! He could not believe Shelly was doing this! What was happening to him? He kissed her tiny foot as she brushed it against his lips. Her giggle made him shudder, his erection pushing the constructional limits of his jeans.


“Take me into my bedroom, Roger. I have something I want to show you.”  Shelly arched her back, pressing her breasts tighter to his thumb. Roger was her zombie. He carried her down the hall and into his stepsister’s bedroom. Both of them were anxious for what was to come.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Shelly gives Roger his birthday present next chapter.....Maybe it's socks?