- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And now the good stuff starts! Thanks again to everyone who has reviewed or even read my try. Special thanks to my pocket muses and editors Dann and OpenHighHat.

If there is something you want to see or smething you need to point out, plese tell me, good or bad. The only way I know you like it is if you tell me! Thanks again!



Chapter Three

 

"What do we do? What do we do? What we do?" Melissa asked, fear very evident in her voice. Shelly was sure she would not like the change initially, but she had not counted on her being so panicky. She was about to try to calm her sister down when Lori spoke up.


"We're going to relax first off!" Lori sounded more than a little annoyed with her friend. Shelly was liking Lori more all the time. Melissa looked at Lori.


"There is a man outside that door who will see us as dolls!" Melissa said between gritted teeth. Shelly was almost regretting doing this to her sister. But maybe she needed this to loosen her up. "What if he decides not to help us? We're screwed!"



"It's your stepbrother. He has always helped you when you needed it. I don't think this will be any different." Lori said, her hands on her hips as she stared her friend down. Melissa turned red, but her fear was not subsiding. "Besides, if anyone is in trouble, I am. Have you seen the way he watches me?"


"He wouldn't hurt you." Melissa said, calming a little.



"So what makes you think you're in trouble?" Lori reasoned. Melissa thought about this until there came another series of knocks outside the door.

 "Hello? Shell?" Roger's voice could be heard outside the door. Shelly yelled for him to come in, but doubted her voice carried that far. The three women looked at each other for a few seconds until they heard the doorknob being turned. Melissa gave a start and dove under her clothes, her napkin toga coming off as she burrowed under the pile. Shelly climbed to the arm of the couch and peeked around the back of it.



The couch faced the wall opposite the door so any normal person on the couch would have to stand or at least make an effort to be seen. Lori and the pile of clothes were out of sight. Shelly just hoped she could get her stepbrother's attention. She balanced on the arm of the couch, using the back of it to balance herself. Lori watched her, seeming more nervous than before. Her bravado was quickly fading.


The door opened and Roger poked his head inside the apartment. His brown hair was somewhat unkempt, but his face was well-shaved. His blue eyes scanned the room, looking for anyone. Not seeing his stepsisters he opened the door fully and stepped inside.



"Hello?" He called again, wondering if his sisters might be hiding, ready to jump out and yell 'surprise!' at him. He smiled as he thought about the effort Shelly had gone to for him. They had always gotten along very well and were probably closer than any blood related siblings could be. They had gone through a lot as kids and it brought them all very close. Shelly was older than him and he had always respected her. Truth be told, he
thought she was pretty hot, though he doubted she even remotely thought of him like that. He and Melissa were only months apart and had always had fun together. They graduated at the same time and even double dated, though not very often. He was average height, average build and most girls seemed to overlook him. He was sure Melissa's friend Lori was nice to him for Melissa's sake. Never stopped him from watching Lori though. She had the greatest legs.



"Shelly? Anyone here?" Roger began to feel nervous. The door was unlocked and no one was home. In the movies people always jumped out as soon as the birthday recipient walked in the house. He walked through the kitchen and dining room. No one was there. Giving a cursory glance towards the living room he did not see anything except some clothes piles on the furniture. It was not like Shelly to be so messy. He peeked into the spare bedroom then Shelly's room. The beds were made and the rooms empty. He pulled out his cellphone and walked back to the living room. Picking up a pile of clothes from the love seat he set them on the couch. However, he failed to notice the Barbie doll sized blond as he dropped the clothes on her.


Roger dialed Shelly's number and was surprised to hear her phone ring; both on his phone and on the kitchen counter. He looked at his phone to make sure he had dialed the right number. As he looked at his phone's screen, he saw movement on the couch across from him. He closed his flip phone and looked. He blinked as he saw what he was sure was a doll wearing a toga and waving at him. Closing his eyes, he shook his head and looked again. She was still there and seemed to be trying to get his attention. And what was stranger, was that it looked just like his stepsister Shelly! He pocketed his
phone and got up, walking to the couch and kneeling in front of it. The doll slid off the arm of the couch and walked over to him.



"Finally!" She said, her voice small and a little high pitched. "Didn't you hear me say come in?" Roger stared at her for a moment. She let him stare, let him process what he was seeing. Finally he spoke.


"Shelly?" He said his voice full of questions and wavering. She nodded at him.



"In the flesh, though there is a whole lot less of it!" She smiled at him. She loved the reaction she got when someone first saw her small. It was almost as good as the reaction people had when they woke up small with her looking down at them. Roger would get both before the weekend was over.



"What...what happened to you?" He asked, reaching for her, and then stopping, unsure of what to do. Shelly almost lost herself, wanting to feel the huge, strong hand around her. She caught herself and cleared her throat. Fortunately, Roger did not seem to notice.



"We seem to have shrunk." Shelly said, looking at over where Lori had been standing. She could see the pile of clothes Roger had dumped moving.  "Lori!"



"We? Lori? Lori is here too?" Roger was still amazed this moving, living doll was his stepsister. The thought of Lori small spurred him into action. He lifted the pile of clothes and set them on the floor. Lori was on her hands and knees, trying to crawl out. With the weight removed, she stood up and got her first good look at a giant person. Roger
stared at her, eyes wide. Lori was in a similar status,  but recovered quickly.



"Um, hi Roger. Happy birth day, big, um, guy." She smiled weakly at him, waving. Shelly was at her side in a moment. "I can't believe how big he is!" Lori whispered to Shelly. The dark haired woman only nodded, smiling.



"You're both so...so small! What happened?" Roger asked, concern in his voice, desire in his eyes. They never left Lori.



"Actually there are three of us. Mel is here too. She's under..." Shelly pointed to the pile of clothes she had hidden under. Roger tore his gaze from Lori and looked over at Melissa's clothes. With one hand he picked up the clothes and dropped them onto the others. Melissa was exposed, naked with her butt in the air. With her hiding place removed, she looked up and gaped at Roger. He gaped back down, eyeing her nude body. His mouth fell open. Shelly quickly grabbed the napkin and covered her sister with
it. She encouraged Melissa to wrap herself, but she could only stare at her huge stepbrother.



"He's...he's....giant...so big!" Melissa looked up at her stepbrother as Shelly wrapped her napkin around her once again. Roger recovered before Melissa did.


"So...what happened?" Roger asked, eyeing the doll sized lovelies. His gaze lingered on Lori the most, though his stepsisters were quite the eyeful as well. He wanted so bad to pick one of them up, any of them and hold her in his hand. But he needed to figure out what happened first and how to help them. Maybe, if he could help them and be the hero, Lori might see him in a different light. Though it was very tempting to just grab all three and do what he wanted. Roger decided to take to course of decency.



The girls were huddled together on the couch cushion, looking up at the seeming giant man. Different emotions ran through the girls and it was plainly evident. Melissa was scared and stayed behind Shelly, like her fellow doll girl could protect her. Shelly seemed strangely at ease with the whole situation, though somewhat anxious. Lori just looked up in wonder, fascinated by the gentle giant and her new surroundings.



"We aren't sure Roger." Shelly answered. "We were drinking wine and talking when the next thing we knew we fell asleep. When we woke up, we were Barbie dolls." Melissa taped Shelly on the shoulder. She had begun fidgeting and whispered into her sister's ear. Shelly gave her an odd look then turned to face her.



"Oh no, you aren't going to pee on my couch!" Shelly said. Melissa had a look of pleading on her face. Shelly considered her a moment then looked at her step brother.



"Do you think you could take Miss Little Bladder to the bathroom before she pees on my new leather couch?" Shelly asked Roger. Lori tried to stifle a giggle and failed. Then she realized she had to go as well.



"Me too, please." Lori said, sheepishly. Roger looked totally at a loss.



"How do I, where do, how..." he said, looking over the girls. Shelly rolled her eyes.



"Just pretend we are dolls when you pick us up, just more breakable. Here, give me your hand." Shelly trembled as Roger lowered his hand. She slid her body into the pocket created by his thumb and finger, bringing his thumb to rest over her breasts. She had to concentrate not to shiver with pleasure as her stepbrother gently wrapped his fingers around her body. She felt the tip of his ring finger rest at the apex of her thighs. It
took all she had not to grind her hips against his finger. There would be time for that later. She closed her eyes and smiled inwardly as Roger lifted her off the couch, standing to his full height. She did not even care if he felt her hardened nipples poking into his thumb. Being handled by a giant person was her second favorite thing behind being a giant person and handling a shrunken one.



Roger lifted his stepsister to his chest level and looked at her. Her breasts were pressed under his thumb and he swore he could feel her tiny nipples drilling into it. Though it could just have been folds of the napkin. Her butt rested on the meaty part of his palm and he lifted his ring finger a bit when he realized where it was resting. Her bare legs hung down lazily, completely at ease. He blushed as he realized he was feeling up his
stepsister but by the look on her face she did not seem to mind. Before he realized it, he found himself petting Shelly's hair. She was so beautiful, so elegant, even at uder a foot tall. Her talking to him brought him out of his reverie.


"Why don't you put me on the dining room table and take the other two to the bathroom?" Shelly said, trying not to rub herself against his thumb. She was disappointed when he moved his finger from her lap. But she could see the look of lust in his eyes. To her, the shrink powder was one of the greatest aphrodisiacs ever.



"Will you be okay there?" Roger asked, carrying her to the large oak table. Shelly was touched by his concern and actually kissed his thumb. He blushed crimson.



"That's sweet of you lil brother. But I will be as safe there as I was on the couch." Shelly looked up at Roger, thinking of all the things she and he would be doing over the weekend. After gently setting her down, he looked at her for a moment. She adjusted her napkin then waved up at him.



"I'll be right back. Don't go anywhere." He said seriously. Shelly rolled her eyes, wondering where he thought she might go. She watched him as he walked back over to the couch and knelt down.



"Ok, who's first?" Roger said, looking down at Lori and Melissa. Melissa was hiding behind Lori, or at least trying to. She was naturally taller than the blonde and it made Roger laugh to see her scrunching down behind her friend. Lori stepped forward and looked up.



"I'll go first." She said, some of her bravado returning. "Just be careful with me, ok big guy?" She gave Roger a big smile and he nearly melted. Like he had done with Shelly, he lowered his hand and slowly moved it toward the tiny blonde. She flinched but stood her ground as his warm palm came in contact with her body. She could feel the warmth coming off of it and when he curled his fingers around her, she actually enjoyed it. It was like an allover hug and she felt safe in the giant's grip. She gave a start when he lifted her. Her breasts were resting on his thumb and as gravity pulled on her, one of her breasts popped out of her make shift toga. She tried to pull the napkin up, but Roger's hand and her body held it where it was. She crossed an arm over her chest as she was brought up to his huge face. He was studying her, holding her securely, but so gently. She hated to admit it, but if she had to be small, Roger was not a bad choice of giants to take care of her.



Roger looked Lori over, examining her pretty face and her strong legs. He brought his other hand up and cupped the back of her legs, slowly sliding it down to her feet. The warm flesh and the sweet curves of her thighs and calves were starting to have an effect on him. He started walking to the bathroom, cradling the doll-sized woman like a precious treasure. He also did not want Melissa to see the effect Lori was having on him. He looked at Shelly standing on the table as he carried Lori to the bathroom.



"You're doing great big guy" Lori smiled up at him, still covering her chest with an arm. But she felt completely at ease in Roger's hand.



"I'm not holding you too tight or anything?" He asked as he carried her down the hall. He brought her closer to his chest, one hand around her middle, the other holding her feet. Lori pushed up with her feet enough to pull her toga over her ample breasts. Roger did not let on that he could see her doing it. He felt an arousing stirring in his loins. Here he was, holding who he considered to be the most beautiful woman he knew in his hands like a doll. She was helpless, completely in his power, yet he was treating her like royalty, like a princess to be beheld and worshipped. He wanted nothing more than to rip her little toga off, to see her tiny naked body and do with it as he pleased. Yet something kept him in check. She trusted him right now and was even being flirty. Maybe after she somehow was returned to normal he would have a chance with her. Or maybe she would go back to just treating him like a friend. He would take his chances and continue to treat her with respect. But if she gave the slightest signal...



"Hello? Are you with me Roger?" Lori called up, ending his pleasant daydream. "Or do you want me to pee in your hand?" He looked down at her then the toilet.



"There is no way you can use the toilet." Roger said. Lori nodded agreeing with him.



"Set me in the sink and hand me some toilet paper please." Lori said. Roger brought her to the sink and reluctantly set her down in the bowl of the sink. He tore off a few pieces of toilet paper then turned around, giving Lori a bit of privacy. This effort was not lost on the small blonde. She lifted the bottom of the napkin and did her business down the
drain. When she was done she had Roger turn the water on a trickle so she could
wash her hands.  After drying her hands on the napkin she was wearing, she motioned for Roger to lower his hand. He did so, feeling more confident about picking up the doll-sized beauty. Curling his fingers about her, he lifted her to his chest.



"Could you lift me to your face please, Roger?" Lori asked. Roger was a bit confused, but did as he was asked. He was pleasantly surprised when Lori placed her hands on his face and kissed the tip of his nose. She smiled at him. "Thank you for coming to our rescue and taking care of us without taking advantage of us. Maybe we could go out sometime once I get back to normal size."



Roger was blushing crimson red. He kissed Lori on the top of her head excitedly.



"I would like that very much!" He said, his heart beating a mile a minute. Cradling Lori to his chest he carried her out to the dining room and to the table. Lori had a smile on her face as did Shelly, though for different reasons. Slowly lowering her to the table, Roger set her down, uncurling his fingers from her body in a leisurely manner. He seemed hesitant to let her go, his fingers brushing her backside. Lori smiled up at him and set her hand on his finger, letting it slide along its length as he pulled it away. He lingered for a moment longer than walked to the couch and the not so eagerly awaiting
Melissa. As he knelt down, Shelly and Lori heard a scream and could not help but laugh.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! let me know what you think! The next chapter, Roger gets to unwrap one of his gifts!