- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry if this one is short, but the next part should be fairly longer. And before anyone says anything, there WILL be more foot action later. You didn't think I would just leave it at that, did you?

Thank you for all the sweet reviews and kind words. and thank you to Tiny Dann, Ohh, and JohnnyScribe for being muses for me. Without you three I wouldn't be posting here. Especially you Dann.  *MWAH*

Chapter Ten

Shelly gently slid Roger out of her and lifted him from between her thighs. He was limp and passed out, but his little pecker was still hard. She smiled and ran a finger down his chest and along his cock. His body stirred and he moaned, but he did not wake up. The powder was a strong aphrodisiac, but once someone passed out from an orgasm, they were passed out. The more it was used, the less the sleep affected you. But the aphrodisiac effects did not diminish. And Shelly loved how the powder made her feel. She just hoped her new dolls felt the same way.

Roger was squirming deliciously in her hand as she absentmindedly stroked his cock. She grinned and set him down on the bed, near her feet. Normally she wanted her toys awake for this, but she loved the power too much. She sat back and slowly lowered her foot onto Roger’s lower half. She rubbed his little cock with her big toe, watching him raise his hips as her toe slid down his thighs. She smiled when she gently slipped his hard on between her toes and he rested his hands on the nail of her big toe. His cute little body was on auto pilot as she stroked his cock up and down between her toes. Her tan skin was a contrast to the pale skin of his hip and groin area. The rest of his body was slightly tanned, but he obviously did not have an allover tan, like she did. His loud moan brought back her concentration.

It did not take too long of affection from her foot to bring her doll-sized brother to climax. He stopped moving, pressing his body to her sole as he squirted onto her toes. The sight of him coming was enough to make Shelly slide her hand back between her thighs. She began fingering herself as Roger collapsed into a satisfied stupor. It took everything Shelly had to stop what she was doing. There were two other dolls in her kitchen that were probably going to wake up soon, if they were not already. She sighed and picked up her shirt, wiping off her plump toes. She got out of bed and dropped the shirt into the hamper. She slipped her panties back on as she watched Roger sleeping blissfully on her bed.

The small giantess exited her room and crept into the dining room. She peeked around the wall at the kitchen table where she had left Lori and Melissa. They were both still asleep, though Lori was starting to stir. Shelly grinned and tiptoed across the floor. She wanted to see her sister’s friend wake up and gauge her reaction to the change in size. She knelt as she thought about Roger, between her thighs and pleasing her. Her gaze fell to the two tiny women on her kitchen table. Soon she would feel that rush again.

Shelly brought her face close to the edge of the table. She wanted to see Lori’s reaction to her being big now. No need to tell her Roger was small, at least not yet. The women were so small, so fragile. She wanted to reach out and pick them up, hold them in her hands. But she knew the longer she waited, the better they would feel once she DID have them. She knew Roger would need a bath and would wake up all sticky, but she decided to take Melissa and Lori with her. She could let them soak with her in the tub and they could have some private girl time. Shelly wished the effects of the powder would last forever.

Lori began to wake first. She snuggled to Melissa and made a cute little sound that Shelly could not identify, but she found it adorable. Lori stretched and Shelly was reminded of a kitten. Only this kitten was sexy, and blonde and naked. The giantess could not help but purse her lips; Lori was just too adorable! She could see why Roger was infatuated with her. Lori yawned and sat up, taking in her nearby surroundings.

She looked at herself, seemingly confused as to why she was nude. She looked at Melissa, equally confused by her nudity as well. She grasped Melissa by the shoulder and was going to shake her when she caught sight of Shelly’s huge face, peering down on her ad grinning.

“Good morning, tiny.” Shelly whispered, smiling at Lori. For her part, Lori looked up at her, questions filling her mind and confusion filling her face.

“H-how…What….?” Lori stuttered, her eyes wide. Shelly put her finger to her lips, motioning for the girl to be quiet. Slowly lifting herself, she let her bare breasts come into view. Lori’s gaze fell from Shelly’s face to the impressive display of breast before her. Lowering her left hand to the table, Shelly jerked her head softly to the side. Lori got the idea and slowly stood up, backing away from the sleeping Melissa. She stepped over to the large waiting hand and looked at it, then back up at Shelly. Shelly nodded.

“Come with me and I will explain everything.” Shelly purred, slowly pushing her chest forward and giving Lori a better view. Lori gulped, staring at the massive breasts, each larger than her, then back up at Shelly’s pretty, smiling face. Shelly was rewarded with the tiny blond climbing onto her hand and holding her thumb. She lifted her to her chest and slowly stood up, nearly pressing Lori to her left breast. The small woman reached a hand out to steady herself, resting it against Shelly’s warm, erect nipple. Both shivered.

Slowly, the giantess carried her tiny passenger to the couch. Once she sat she concentrated on Lori, petting her back with the fingers of her free hand. Lori seemed to like it as she closed her eyes and thrust out her chest. She may have been doll-sized, but Shelly was impressed with the size of her bosom. After a few strokes down her back, Lori opened her eyes and looked up at Shelly. The giant woman could tell the powder was still having a bit of an effect on Lori.

“You were going to explain what happened?” Lori said, trying to hide the fact she was rubbing her back against Shelly’s fingers. Shelly did not miss the small shiver she gave. Nodding her head, she remembered she promised to tell Roger what had happened. She never did get to explain to Roger, but he did not seem to mind. She did not think Lori would either.
Chapter End Notes:

Poor Lori....And what will happen when Melissa wakes up? Shelly did say something about a bath....But does a girl really need two bath toys? Of course she does!