- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

*yes this is where it finally gets steamy. Viewer discretion is advised*

A rpping sound and an increase of light flooded Carl's and Josey's senses. 

"Carl what's going on!? I'm scared!"

Carl looked about frantically, and could barely see huge fingers above him rolling their prison downwards. Looking down, Carl could see...

"Oh God..."

Ruperts gigantic cock stood straight up, Josey screamed and Carl just stared in awe.

"aww man, how am I supposed to compete witht that?"

 

Their prison flipped sideways, and at the end of the condom tunnel the two of them could see the massive cock slowly slinding in towards them.

"Oh my God! We're going to be crushed!" Josey screamed

 

"Oh don't worry, don't you know how condoms work? They leave a bubble at the end that we should be safe in."

 

"Uhm, why do they do that?" Josey asked, distressed.

"well, it's to uh... well okay, maybe we aren't in the best place to be."

The huge penis drew closer and closer...

 

"Okay now don't freak out Josey but we're going to be on that dick for a bit, and there will be some... fluids joining us shortly."

The cock stopped. It lifted the condom upwards and the pair fell face first onto Rupert's massive throbbing member. A river of precum started to flow from the tip, and covered Carl and Josey in its stickiness very quickly. 

Carl managed to roll over onto his back, giving him a front row seat of  what was about to be done to Rupert's cock.

 

Joesy tried to scream but her mouth continued to fill with precum until she too flipped over onto her back. Looking them staight in the eyes was Amber. She looked at them hungrily and lurched forward to lick the head of the cock. She opened her mouth and took the cock and the twosome inside of her.

 

Carl moved himself closer to the urethra  where Josey was, all the while they were bashed around by Amber's huge tongue and cheeks. Rupert's dick grew even hotter than before.

Light reappeared, and Amber's huge mouth and face drew away. Neither Carl nor Josey could see that far our of the condom, but they were soon greeted by Amber's ass, only slightly covered by a green thong. Rupert got onto his hands and knees, flinging Carl and Josey onto the rubber barrier instead of his head, precum dripped down onto them occasionally.

Rupert pulled the thing aside and began to tease Amber's pussy with his tongue, while stroking his cock, which only increased the amount of precum that the two had to swim in at this point.

 

Off in the distance, on a small table, Jason and the rest of the group watched in awe of the events taking place, unable to do a thing.

 

Eventually, Rupert shuffled his cock to Amber's ass, and thrust it between her ass cheeks several times before lowering the head to her pussy.

Inside the condom, Carl had a raging boner, though he wouldn't be doing the fucking, he couldn't help it, and Josey noticed and stared at it for a bit before saying something that surprised Carl.

If this is going to be where I die, I at least need to take a cock with me."

"uh... excuse me?" Carl said, confused.

Josey swam over to him, and their world tilted sideways again and the two ended up stuck on the giant cock again.

Josey lay on top of Carl, and grabbed his cock and started stroking it.

Rupert pushed the tip of his cock into amber, and Carl did the same to Josey at the same time.

 

Soon enough, Rupert was fucking Amber and Carl was fucking Josey, it was technically a four-way. More and more precum flowed around the tiny couple as they had sex, and Rupert too was picking up speed.

 

"cum inside me, Carl!"

"Oh Rupert don't stop!"

 

Carl came hard into Josey, and before they had time to really enjoy it, Rupert's giant cock erupted like a volcanoe, filling the condom to the brim with his cum. Carl and Josey swallowed mouthfulls of Rupert's cum, and struggled to stay afloat in the great white sea. The cock slid out of Amber, still hard as a rock.

The condom began to slide off the cock as Amber pulled at it. Josey was caught in the tip witht he majority of the cum, however Carl was trapped in a string of cum attached to Rupert's cock.

Carl was suspended in the air by Rupert's cum string. Amber looked at Carl and opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, and licked up Carl and the line of cum he was on. Amber left her mouth open and stuck her tongue out to Rupert. Carl could feel Amber's hot breath and pulsing tongue through the cum trap he was in. Rupert smiled and brought his cock up to her mouth and stoked even more cum out of his cock which landed on carl.

Amber tilted her head back and the cum slowly began to move to the back of her throat. Carl frantically tried to get a grip on her tongue...

 

Jason and the others watched as Amber happily swallowed Rupert's cum.

 

Josey watched terrified as the two giants turned their attention to the condom.

Rupert grabbed it and tilted it upside down, and Josey and the cum slowly slid down the shaft towards the waiting giant tongues.

 

She landed with a soft plop on Rupert's tongue, and was soon covered in the rest of the cum. Rupert and Amber went in for a passionate kiss, batting and smashing Josey against their tongues until she was swallowed by one of the two.

 

"Oh Rupert, that was amazing..."

"I know Amber, I know..."