- Text Size +

The giantess' titanic eyes look ready to burst, as she watches you, waving. Yet, she forces a tiny smile across her lips, staring silently at your tiny form, then the enormous girl, holding you in her soft, expansive palm.

"Well... See ya."

The words stab you like a dagger. Shit, why does this have to happen? You've left her so many times before, to go do your own stuff, before meeting again... This shouldn't be any different. So how come this feels...?

A tremble from the girl's moist palm jolts you from your thoughts. You wave back dumbly, trying to imitate the giant girl's sweet smile; but you only seem to make her shake more. It looks like she could explode any second. Voices inside your head scream, "No, don't do it! Admit you've always loved her! Leap out of here, and walk away with her! Make her happy! Be a man!"

Yet, in the wake of this beautiful giantess holding you, your girlfriend, you can't do anything. You gaze up, and there she is-her face radiant as always, glowing like the sun. Her ample bosom pokes out below her gentle, sad face, which gives a nod. She gets it. She'll give you time. This clears the confusion- you only wanted love for the sake of love until she came along. The giantess in front of you, trembling slightly... you were never meant to be.

Yet, this titanic lady, holding you... You fear her, yet you love her. You know that any wrong move from her could crush you... Yet you trust her not to do that. You trust your world in her enormous hands. That's definitely love. Intimacy, Passion, Loyalty, right?

So, you turn to the giantess in front of you. "Yeah. Maybe at school tommorow?"

"Yeah, of course! I mean, where else would you be going?" It's obvious she's forcing it out, resting on each syllable. It's unbearable. You look back up to your girlfriend's face, and nod: you're ready to go.

She walks up to the nearly-sobbing girl, trying to smile as gently as possible. From her hand, the towering bodies seem to block out the schoolyard, the sun, replacing it with their own light. You're happy, and she's happy; that's what you keep telling yourself. You've finally found the right person. You hug her hand to assert that to yourself- her skin is soft and warm. The slight smile on her titanic face hints at something else; a bigger smile that she's hiding, just to be polite. She must be pleased with you, too.

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of him." A pat on the back- you feel it from her palm.

"Yeah... Uh, thanks..." The girl's titanic legs seem bang together, and as she quickly spouts, "Laters", she dashes off in a hurry.

With a tiny wipe of your eyes, you scale up your girlfriend's arm, stretching forever. The fabric crunches against your feet, rushing to her shoulders- where you fall into her neck, sobbing into the supple flesh. You sense the sun being blocked behind you, and as you look back, teary eyes, her index finger descends on you, stroking your tiny back ever-so-gently. It still blocks off the sun, silhouetted.

"She's a great friend... Isn't she?"

You can't do anything but nod slowly. You don't dare say anything, for fear of hurting her... yourself... There's something in your throat. You want to scream that she was more than that. She was your closest companion. She protected you from bullies. You explored nooks and crannies with her. One time, playing video games, she rested her foot on you- and you didn't mind, because you wanted to be close to her. You wanted to always be close with her.

But no. You leave your childhood friend, your entire childhood behind, and move your gaze to the collosal beauty who now owns your heart.

"Anyways... We're going to have so much fun together, aren't we, little guy?"

'Little guy'... She'd never call you that. She'd barely even mention how tall you were. While everyone else got overprotective over you whenever anything bad happened, she just helped you deal with it. She'd lift you up so you could yell at people who tried to stomp you. She'd ask you what to do with them- and if you said punch, she'd punch. If someone accidentally triped over you, she'd mend you up- and you did the same to her, whenever she got a bruise from playing. It wasn't about size. She thought you were cool, and you thought she was, too; that was it.

"I have so much I want to do with you~!"

You can only hope that whatever your giant girlfriend has planned will take your mind off things.

Chapter End Notes:

The entire plot came from the somewhat-darker corners of the internet, and I take no credit for it. Originally had the flashbacks over a torture sequence; decided not to.