- Text Size +

"You want to challenge me?"

The little warrior nodded eagerly, but calmly. His head craned up to the woman before him; she slouched, arm leaning on a building, only a small glimmer of amusement in her eyes.

"Pfft, no. I want to destroy you." He drew the blade from his back, some of his hair flying out with it. "Your reign of terror ends this second."

High above, the woman's eyes blinked. She forced her mighty arms up, a fearsome roar emerging from her lips - an echoing shout that slowly transitioned into a yawn. Even when standing, her back hunched over lazily. One enormous hand reached out and wiped some dust from her eye. "Yeah, that's fine." Her pupils focused on the armored man standing some feet away. Unmoving, sturdy, a piercing glare. Her left leg stretched into the sky, the sole pointing towards him, before she stretched it back, holding on the heel. "Just didn't want any confusion. My ears aren't very good."

"There is no confusion or cloud in my mind! My goals are just, and my aim is straight."

His legs stood apart, arm twitching, ready to strike at any second. Baring his white teeth, the warrior's mouth joined a snarl and a grin. He kept in this posture even as her stoic face drew closer to him, her soft breath ruffling his hair. "Cool." With this single word, he could see her lips parting, nearly touching him. "If you're free in the next two hours, I could probably-"

"Begging and stalling won't serve any purpose!" He charged ahead, swinging directly at her eye. At that moment, she lifted her head, dodging the move with incredible swiftness for such a large, lumbering creature.

"Okay, sure. Guess we can do it now." Blowing a stray bit of hair from her face, her heel pounded into the ground. A great tremor rattled the surrounding landscape - with a bit of effort, the warrior managed to stay standing. With a furious cry, he leaped towards her leg - only to have a sudden kick knock him directly in the chest. It sent him flying many feet back, dust stirring around him as he landed standing.

Undeterred, the fighter ran forward in a zigzag shape, strafing around her tree-trunk-like legs. He kept his head turned to them, looking for any little flex or fidget. After a number of rotations, he looked up at her turned head, bearing long strands of hair; coast clear. With quick, silent bounds, he dashed to her foot, sword held before him.

It happened in only a breath. Her sole slid up, and down. In an instant, the giantess pinned her opponent underneath; she could feel the rapid squirming of his limbs under the pressure. She kept staring down, mouth and eyebrows completely horizontal. She could see some of his movement underneath her, and hear just a few traces of muffled, enraged shouts. When she stepped back, he was lying in an imprint in the ground, angrily dusting himself clean. His armour was starting to look flatter.

With one instant bound, the warrior latched his arms around her large toe - and in only a blink, he’d began scaling her heel. His arms wrapped around the smooth skin, steady hands clawing their way up. He felt great winds blowing around - probably the result of her trying to shake him off - but simply pressed on. The sound of her heartbeat and long breaths echoed around as he made his way up her torso.

A shadow fell over the man. Looking behind him, he saw five digits and a palm falling right towards him, the details of every ridge and crevice clearly visible. Bracing himself, he jumped up, feeling the world become further and further below him; and he grabbed the side of her right breast. He could feel the rumble as her hand made contact with her soft flesh, and shuddered when thinking what it would feel like if that enormous thing fell on him.

Shaking his head to chase the fear away, the warrior finally grasped her collarbone, and was standing on the giantess’ shoulder. A large part of the landscape stretched out below. Gathering all his courage, the man held his sword back, tensed his muscles, and stabbed her directly in the neck.

Nothing.

Without leaving a scratch, the blade sunk into her skin. He stabbed again and again, soon swiping, then rapidly hacking at the surface. There weren’t any dents or even blemishes in her flesh.

A mighty voice boomed next to him: “Don’t feel bad.” She was looking down at him, still expressionless and neutral. On the other hand, he was snarling and shouting more than ever, sounding more like a beast than a man at this point. “You did your best.”

Regaining his voice, the minuscule warrior shot back: “I wasn’t even trying there! Had enough?”

She nodded, nearly knocking him from his perch. “Sure, I guess.”

“Then you’ll stop terrorizing this land, monster!” He continued, still trying to cut even the smallest hole open.

“Works with me.” She shrugged, making him lose his balance once more.

At this, his face turned bright red. “And you’ll stop being so condescending!”

Her eyebrows raised up at that. “Oh? Sorry, I didn’t know I was.”

“You still are!” He grumbled. “This is your deathbed, you should take it seriously!”

“You sure?” The giantess nearly whispered this; her lips moved slower than usual.

“YES!”

He instantly felt a crushing pain in his cranium. The woman had flicked the warrior in his head; and before he could react, she swatted him like an insect. Another jolt of agony swept over his body as he tried to force the hand off. It rose up - and swept him off her shoulder. The man’s fall to the ground was over in a single blurry flash; he lay on the ground, reaching out for help. His cries were answered with the sole of a bare foot.

SLAM.

This step seemed to make everything quake for dozens of yards around. This was far more brutal, stronger than the last step. The surface of smooth skin lifted from his chest, before falling down again. And again. Each step, her heel, the ball of her foot, the front of her toes - a new part came flying down on him, twisting, grinding, squeezing him into the ground with horrific vitriol. The sun, the sky, and the surrounding land seemed lost; all he could see and feel was the darkness of her continual assault.

Just when the pain was beginning to numb, he saw her winding up a kick. Within seconds, the move launched him high into the sky. He grabbed for something, anything, swinging his blade at random with a mighty warrior’s cry.

Her hands clapped together right where he was, effortlessly squeezing him between them both. She ground her palms together before letting him drop.

The warrior lay on the ground. A series of cracks and groans came from his ground-bound body, every movement leading him to another painful, slurred uttering. His armor was now completely ruined, bloodied, barely staying attached to him. The soil darkened his skin, littered with several purple bruises. But most distinctly, his eyes were wide open. Trembling. Bags hanging from the bottom.

She started murmuring: “There’s a good doctor somewhere around here. I could take you to him.”

His head shook with what little strength he had left. She nodded back quietly, face back into its stoic expression.

“If you say so. Still, I’m kinda disappointed. Thought you might actually be something.”

The nerves on his eyes began bulging. He saw a pool of his own fluids gently watering the fields. She looked back, stretching in boredom again as she walked away.

“I tried not to break anything... That can’t be fixed. So if you ever want to challenge me again, then yeah.”

Chapter End Notes:

Posted this on deviantart a while back, forgot to jam it here.

 

A guy requested stories for use in MMD pictures/videos. The requirements were unclear and this got rejected on a technicality. Still a super-quickie, sorry about that.

I dedicate this story to KingKenan. Part of it was inspired by thinking "what if an Internet Tough Guy had to put his money where his mouth was?", and the other part was inspired by the thought that "giantesses with unlimited power probably wouldn't actually care about tormenting humans too much. In fact, they'd probably end up with a personality closer to Saitama." But I'm not gonna go Ghastly's Ghastly Comic and be all, "HAHA YOU'VE BEEN FAPPING TO ONE PUNCH MAN" because for all I know half of the people reading this might be just doing it for the plot or for a quick giggle.

And I still hold a grudge against Wikipedia for keeping their Ghastly's Ghastly Comic page up for quite some time while removing the page of the masterpiece webcomic that inspired it, Sexy Losers. I mean, it talked about GGC's profound impact on internet culture by inventing such obscure terms as "Google Seppuku"; wheras SL progeniated the terms "fap", "shlick", and "I slashed her gash but slutlick glossed shit in reverse, asstyrant"; gave me a huge insight on necrophilia and incest; and has this immortal discussion which I can only paraphrase from memory:

"I posted a new entry to my webcomic. It'll make people laugh, cry, applaud, go out and change the world."

"Wow, you think the comic's that good?"

"No, I'm talking about the unrelated rant I post below each comic!"

 

Which applies quite nicely to this text.