- Text Size +

I stand up and pull,out the wishing machine. Me and my wife both sit down,crushing thousands of more people. I place the machine down and think of something. I begin typing,more steadily and quickly. I instantly click "Ok" and wait for my command.

" What did you wish for?" My wife asks,intrigued and confused.

" My wish...was...for you to shrink down but not to die" I mutter

" WHAT!?!?!" She begins to scream. She starts to shrink down so I quickly put her in my palm. 

She is finally tiny and still screaming.  I smile at her,laugjing as she tries to kick amd bite me. I gibe her a little scare by lifting her above my mouth,moving my tounge around,licking Sarah's feet and legs. I swallow her trousers and shoes as she screams more and more. I move my tounge up and chew her shirt off. Sarah feels embarrassed so she raises her arms above her breasts. 

I finally get bored so I reach into my pocket and get another condom. I throw Sarah into the tip and wink as I slowly insert my dick. I start to see masturbate and feel as the thrust brushing up against Sarah. I look down and get more horny when I see her little outline at the tip of the condom. I finally cum and quickly pull the condom out.I look at the tip and see Satah still breathing

"Oh yeah,you can't die" I remind her.

I instantly think of load of new things that I can do with Sarah. I decide to leave her to rest by inserting her into my sock. I leave her at the front of my sock,inbetween my two big toes. I instantly feel an urge and start wiggling my toes,almost crushing and her under my toes.

As she is resting, I start to move around in my slippers. I get intrigued by the blimp that was our TV. I walk over there and look inside. No one could escape as the blimp was flying hundreds of feet in the air,for them, and had to jump out with no parachute. I pull of a bit of the floor and start to shake the blimp. I grin as I hear hundreds of screams fall down i to my mouth, flowing past my juicy tounge and straight into my belly. I hear the screams start to die and see a few more people still in the blimp. I put my hand under the gap and tip the entire blimp until they are all in my hand.

I start to smile at them as they look for a way to escape. I put them on my tounge and roll them around. I split them up with my tounge and start to raise my tounge up slowly. Screams are still coming out my mouth so I raise my tounge fully and hear a scream as someone starts to plummet down my throat. I feel their body dissolve in my stomach almost instantly.