- Text Size +

The towering giantess breathed in deeply as she opened her eyes, which presented her with the skyline of the city. It was a magnificent sight, even to her. It was bristling with large skyscrapers, many of them even bigger than her own form, molded into beautiful architectural structures that gave this city quite a unique feel. The carpet of concrete stretched for quite a distance on a relatively narrow strip of land that formed a long island. And she was pleased when she saw that every way leading out of it had been destroyed, just as she had ordered.

 

Their military has been paralyzed, almost all electronic devices have been disabled and their infrastructure crippled, leaving the city completely at her mercy.

 

This is going to be tremendous fun! She thought.

 

She had materialized at a height of about a hundred and fifty times bigger than the local population, which she judged was slightly less than a thousand feet. Enough for her body to be deadly to the two-point-one million trapped people on this island even by her most mundane actions, but small enough so that she could still feel them individually. And how she loved to play with the pretentious class that made up a city like this.

 

She lowered her head, shifting her reference frame from the city itself to the its small occupants. Suddenly, the overwhelming feeling of pure power overcame her when her eyes finally focused on the details that made up the landscape between the buildings. The trees that filled the small park along the shore of the island in front of the structures. The cars, busses and other disabled vehicles that sprawled in chaotic patterns along the streets and its many lanes from the sudden loss of control that the EMP burst had caused. And the people, a lot of them.

 

They all stood still, gazing at her, mesmerized by the sight her incredibly beautiful and nude form. From the streets, through the windows of the towers and skyscrapers and even some who had climbed on their roofs, they were gaping at her with pure disbelief that a human body could be so fantastically huge, ignoring the obvious danger that it posed. It made the goddess smirk, she needed to make a statement.

 

So she stepped forward, planting her wet foot right on the little park in front of her, burying the trees and many morning joggers who had been gazing at her through the leaves deep into the dirt, never giving them a chance to even react. Her other foot came swiftly down upon some other people enjoying the morning on the park too, the giantess never even felt them.

 

            Her sudden forward motion sent all the people in the immediate vicinity into commotion, panicking and running away from her, as expected. And although the streets were thronged with people, they still made up a pretty small proportion of the overall population of the city, most were still trapped inside the buildings. So she needed to let them know what she was really here for.

 

She regarded the buildings in front of her and immediately found what she was looking for. An uninspiring tower that rose no higher than her waist. She never really cared about the people who were watching behind the windows and most of them never really knew they had her attention, or at least the tower they were in. They had no time to react either way as the giantess raised her left hand, formed it straight flat, and brought it down powerfully on the tower like a martial artist would break bricks with a knife-hand strike.

 

The building barely offered the slightest resistance before splitting in half, shifting both sides apart. The people deeper inside the building were offered a brief view of the smirking giantess through the huge crack that suddenly formed in the middle of it, her hauntingly beautiful face and her perfectly firm breasts before the tower gave away to the damage she had caused and collapsed into a cascade of debris that took everyone inside with them, marking their graves.

 

“This ought to do it.” she said, her booming voice too loud and unintelligible for anyone who was nearby. Her action served two purposes. Firstly to let everyone know that her visit would be anything but peaceful. It would send most of those who had witnessed the brutal violence into sheer panic, and this first-time panic was something that she needed to get out of their system so that her later games would be more enjoyable and her victims would more a little bit more composed.

 

And secondly, she needed to let them know that hiding inside the buildings was futile, that they could perhaps have a better chance of surviving this outside, running away. Of course, that was just an illusion, but one that the giantess intended so that in a few moments, the amount of people on the streets would be massive. She judged that a quarter to half an hour was enough for it to happen, so meanwhile she would start playing smaller, simpler games that would serve to heighten her lust.

 

The billowing dust from the collapsed tower had spread around the area, covering most of the streets and avenues in the immediate vicinity and rendering the giantess almost invisible for the people on the nearest streets. The giantess smiled, and moved forward, stepping on the streets below heedlessly.

 

The scene on the ground was horrifying. The panicking masses that were running through the darkened avenues filled with scores of obstacles in the form of useless cars could feel the shaking tremors of the giantesses steps but they couldn't see them. One moment hundreds would be running from a particular spot on the street, the next moment a ghost-like huge figure would suddenly burst from the dust-filled sky and hit the ground with an unimaginable force, crushing everyone and everything underneath into an unrecognizable mess of silhouetted figures tens of feet deep into the ground.

 

Even the shock from her steps was unstoppable. Cars and people would be flung around, smashed against the surrounding structures. The unfortunate ones would either be reduced to splatters on the walls or window glasses, or be thrown hundreds of feet along the avenue to serve as gruesome signs of things to come for those further up.

 

The goddess walked slowly from her perspective along an avenue which was barely wide enough to support her frame, uncaring on where she stepped or the massive violence she caused down below. For now, those beneath her feet were just collateral damage to her, not even worth her attention.

 

She moved out of the dust and deeper into the avenue, finally able to see the scores of panicking mite-sized people that she was crushing beneath her. She bent down, and carefully plucked one up, bringing it to her face. It turned to be a him, young-looking and dressed in a black suit.

 

She placed him on his palm and watched while slowly managed to get his bearings. He looked around, trying to understand where he was before he craned his head up, his little face shining with pure shock at the impossibly large face above.

 

“Hi!” she whispered, her breath fluttering his clothes. The tiny man screamed and then simply started running away again, stumbling and then crawling on all fours while barely managing the folds of her palm.

 

“Pathetic.” She moved her other hand and plucked him up again, proceeding to place him on the tip of her index finger while she held it upright. The tiny man suddenly found himself on a precious position, hundreds of feet above the ground with nowhere to run to.

 

The giantess held her finger in front of her face, regarding her tiny victim like you would regard a piece of mucus you just plucked out of your nose. But this was a living, breathing human being, not simple slime. He had a life, hopes and dreams which she had no right to take them away from him, which is why it was so exciting, shattering all that simply because she could.

 

She slowly and teasingly began to bend her finger down, making it difficult for the little guy to hold on. Her finger was too big for him to put his arms around it, so he had to hold on on her nail, but it was slowly but surely moving towards an angle that would be impossible to do so. Still, the little man showed incredibly will to fight, and hung on while her finger approached pointing almost directly at the ground.

 

“Please!” he screamed. “Have mercy!”

 

She barely heard him, but his plea only made her smile broader. She moved her head forward a little, a blowed him a small kiss, which generated gusts of wind that were too much for his little form to handle and his strength gave away, falling towards the ground.

 

But his little body never reached it as midway to the ground he was hit by the back of her other hand and dragged through the air while it smashed on a nearby building, shredding his little form and some who had stayed inside that particular building into thousands of pieces.

 

“Mercy.” she chuckled, moving her buried hand back from the guts of the building. “Of course.”

 

She looked down again, regarding the intertwined carpet of helpless little people that had filled the avenue almost to full capacity. Time for some more intimate games, I think.

 

She was about to step forward when she felt it, that little sensation that she was barely able to recognize. She looked up, and then moved her head towards her right, looking around and searching for a particular skyscraper. She found it immediately, and focused at its top floor intently, and then smirked at it, before moving on with her games.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Worth continuing or not?