- Text Size +

Raymar couldn’t see much in the darkness of the dust cloud, and he certainly couldn’t hear anything due to his popped eardrums, but he could definitely feel it. The power, her power. It was like it was radiating from somewhere down the road, sprinkling his skin like rays of sunshine, only instead of heat, it radiated pure fear into him. Fear and awe at the same time.


 

He still hasn’t gotten around to believing all this without a nagging doubt that he was hallucinating. It just didn’t make sense. A woman-like thousand-feet tall entity suddenly appearing out of nowhere, causing incredible havoc, death and destruction in the most simple ways while she carried an apparent playfulness on her demeanor, it sounded as outlandish as it could get.


But it felt so real, too damn real!


Holding a torn part of his jacket in front of his mouth to protect his lungs from the dust, he got up, his senses on full alarm mode urging him to get away as fast as possible. He still felt the wind of dust that emanated from the pulverized remnants of the KC building, and decided to head sideways, trusting his survival instinct to act counter-intuitively, saving him just like it had so many times in his early military days.


Ghostly figures littered the road, running in panic, screaming, faces and bodies covered in dust and ash. Raymar still couldn’t hear them, but their expressions were enough for his mind to fill the scene with its own grisly sounds. Only his military training kept him too from becoming a mindless panicking husk, like them.


Raymar kept going, but he couldn’t see much where he was heading, then he stumbled into something. He looked down and saw the broken body that laid on the ground, torn and shredded from the sheer violence that was inflicted on it. Raymar suddenly found himself backing away on all fours, hearing his scream from the inside of his skull. He forced himself to calm down, standing up again, told himself not to lose focus.


And then he felt the sudden surge of winds all around him, approaching hurricane levels. She was moving again.


Breaking into a run, Raymar couldn’t help but admire the sheer power that was behind it. He never would have thought that this kind of power could exist. Being a non-believer, the concept of power was only something he learned to exist as an idea, one amongst many subjective truths that governed the behaviour of men. He had learned to acquire it, wield it, manipulate it simply by pushing the right buttons. Basically, he knew how to play the game of politics very well.


But what she had, that was power on its purest form, he acknowledged that. Her power wasn’t that in form of petty things titles, chains of command or money. No, he had already witnessed first hand the power she wielded. Quite simply, where she stepped, people died under her feet, literally.


As if she had read Raymars mind, she did just that, and the earth shook again. Raymar lost his balance and stumbled. He felt the gusts of wind that radiated from down the road where she must have stepped. He craned his head back, looking fearfully behind. The dust had cleared a little, increasing the visibility slightly. He looked up, seeing the shadow that covered the entire area and the silhouette that spawned it, one that was all too familiar but frighteningly out of scale.


He got up again, running. And then it grew dark fast, too fast. Panicking, he looked behind only to be granted with a few moments of witnessing dozens of terrified, fleeing people holding their hands up in the air before an unstoppable object slammed down on their puny little bodies.


Raymar had only time to shield his face with his arms before he was yet again flung into the air by the massive shockwave that followed the footstep, throwing him deep horizontally in the street that he had ran into before he fell on something hard, knocking him out unconscious.


---


The goddess emerged from the pile dust and smoke of the skyscraper she had just wrecked and was delighted to find exactly what she was looking for on the other side, streets fully packed with thousands of terrified, fleeing people completely at her mercy.


“There you are!” she said, a bright smile forming on her beautiful face. “I was hoping we could enjoy some time together!”


With that, she raised her right foot and slammed it down on the first densely packed group she spotted, feeling their collective struggling bodies for a split of a second before the pressure popped them, flattening them along with many vehicles against the tarmac before it too bucked under the immense pressure and cratered.


She simply loved the physics at play on her scale. Taking another step, she targeted a part of the avenue largely devoid of any vehicles but packed with a widely spread crowd of people. She watched intently while she slammed her foot down on them, ignoring the people she downright crushed, concentrating on the way the shockwave she generated flung the surrounding ones about, their puny bodies splattering into the structures around, bursting like tiny balloons filled with red paint.


And most of all, she loved the power trip, the way she ended countless lives so abruptly just because she could. Placing another step on a fleeing group of people, this time she deliberately held the pressure back, steadying herself on one of the nearby towers while she trapped dozens under her foot.


She closed her eyes momentarily, feeling the small tingles on her skin that their struggling produced, reveling on their utter hopelessness. Most of those, she thought, probably came to this city looking to have their dreams come true, putting years of hard work towards it only for them to finally end under the feet of a woman, quite literally.


Pressing down softly, she moaned as she felt them pop like living bubble wrap, fully conscious of the lives she just snuffed out so callously. Without a doubt, anyone making a conscious effort of witnessing the carnage would probably be infuriated by that way she destroyed so many lives simply because she enjoyed it, which ironically made it even more enjoyable for her.


And they could do absolutely nothing about it, turning her on even more, especially since the humiliation she was inflicting was just the beginning, the degrading things she was capable of having just scratched the surface.


And then there are those, she thought, after she had opened her eyes again and searched down below for something interesting. A few had stopped running like mindless animals, turning around and facing her. She smiled down them and as soon as they had her attention, they bowed down into the characteristic submissive pose that defined every religious submission ever conceived by man.


Moving her feet so she cleared a part of the avenue clean of any vehicles, debris and bodies effortlessly, she planted them down on the open area, and gently tapped down on the tarmac with her toes.


It took a few moments, crossing her arms in the meantime, before most finally got the idea and rushed towards them, planting kisses on her toes and worshipping them like any true gods would demand, wouldn't they? It was so easy to play on their superstitions and beliefs, it always amused her. But still, she rewarded their faith with a smile that conveyed satisfaction, impostrous as it was.


And her sudden shift of demeanor from a destructive force into one that actually betrayed a personality spread like wildfire into the now jaded crowds of fleeing people. Scores stopped on their tracks, witnessing the dozens of people worshipping her feet and not dying. They suddenly were confronted with a prospect of survival, a thinly threaded chance of hope to get through this hellish day.


The goddess watched intently as more and more people from the crowd looked back at her feet, and then up at her. Thus, in the simplest means possible for her, she had suddenly formed a relationship with many of the people below. They were now starting to see her as a more than just a monster, the old superstitious parts of their minds that bypassed logic so often suddenly started operating in full capacity, placing her actions in a different context.


After all, didn’t gods work in mysterious ways? And if she demanded worship, wouldn’t those who did be rewarded?


She smirked as finally, dozens after dozens of people started tracking back towards her feet, filling the space below. She started actually feeling their puny kisses and touches as her tiny worshippers swelled to larger and larger numbers. Most were still too afraid, but largely, the crowds had stopped fleeing.


She let them have a few more moments of their false sense of safety, letting the situation sink in a little more before she grew bored of just standing there and decided to move on with her game. She hadn't come here to be worshipped by almost imperceptible sets of hands, she didn't need their submission and prayers, no, that was all just a game to here. She just wanted to play with them, to play with their emotions, feelings and their very lives.


It was time she used one of her favorite plays, it was time to betray their newfound faith and trust in her, to turn her newly created image of a divinity into that of a malevolent one.


Smiling almost evilishly, she glided one of her hands down along her body, causing a stir on the crowd. They watched fearfully, trying to discern her intentions as she held out her index and middle finger and proceeded to slowly stroke her now wet labia and clitoris.


She moaned softly as she held thousands of people mesmerized by her lewdness, then proceeded slowly inserting both her fingers inside her sex, bathing them in her juices.


She held them so for a few moments, drenching them completely before she removed them, feeling the coolness of the air against the skin. Then, very slowly so as not to scare them too much, she crouched down and held her smelling fingers above her crowd of worshippers.


"Lick." she commanded, and they immediately obeyed, thinking of this as a ritual of some sorts.


They approached her love-juice covered fingers hurriedly, heading blindly towards her trap. As soon as the first ones hugged them, they started getting stuck on them by the sticky nature of her juices. The goddess continued smiling as she suddenly brushed her finger softly through the crowd, sticking hundreds of people into them. Surprisingly, the crowd still didn't panic but simply stood there, paralyzed. That was all about to change anyway.


Standing up again, she moved the crowd of people stuck on her fingers to her face, regarding them for a few moments as they returned her gaze back with fearful eyes. She winked at them, before she lowered her packed fingers to her sex, revealing her intentions.


The crowd on her fingers suddenly grew alive, mortified of the hellish cave they were being forced into. But they had no time to force themselves off her fingers. With a quick motion of her other hand, she pried her sex open, and promptly stuffed her unwilling passengers inside her hot, dark, humid death trap.


The goddess suddenly grew wobbly legs from the hail of tiny hands and feet beating against the nerve-ends of her cunt, but managed to hold steady while the people witnessing all this from afar broke into panic again. Her worshippers immediately below were still holding firm, although confused and on the verge of breaking down too. She looked down at them while she slowly started moving her fingers around, her lust increasing to unbearable levels.


“It was fun.” she said with her booming voice. “But it’s time for you to die, my little toys.”


And with that, she applied pressure with her fingers inside her cunt, breaking and squishing almost every struggling sex toy inside instantaneously, causing her to moan loudly, carrying her ear-piercing cry throughout the whole city. Her worshippers finally saw the situation for what it was and broke too, but they were painfully slow as the goddess found it impossible to remain on her legs and her form buckled, falling on her knees.


That proved fatal for anyone below as her knees violently struck the ground like huge bombs, shattering the ground with such brutal intensity that was impossible for anything made of flesh and bone to survive in the vicinity.


And as if it was not enough, the goddess tried to remain steady on one of the nearby towers, but her weight proved too much as her hand dragged the tower against her and it simply fell against her body, shattering like lego bricks against her curves, burying everyone below.


Panting heavily, the goddess needed a few moments to regain her composure from the mini-orgasm before she stood up again, brushing the dust from her skin. She couldn’t wait anymore, she needed to get messy, fast.