- Text Size +

 

Panting heavily, Raymar finally reached the exit after nearly half an hour of walking down the stairs. He was one of the last to reach the ground floor since he had his office at the top of the tower. The streets in front of him were mostly deserted, people having long fled opposite of the direction from where the giantess was last spotted.

 

He walked outside, looking around but the tall buildings obscured his view. Last time he checked while he was walking the stairs, she was on the southwestern side of the island, having left a path of gigantic destruction on her trail from her spawn point. He looked up, spotting the clouds of smoke and dust still rising from her general direction. He needed to get out of the island as fast as possible.

 

He lowered his head in thought for a moment. With all the bridges and tunnels that lead out having been destroyed, there was no way out of the island short of swimming. But the water, while not being freezing cold, was too cold for anyone but the best and most durable people to survive to the other side. The only option was a simple boat that he could paddle out with. That only left one of the few rescue boats attached to the bigger ships on the various docs around the island. So he headed for the nearest one he remembered.

---

The unfortunate passengers of the small train car between her fingers were frozen on the spot as she regarded them, smiling. Her size terrified them, without a doubt. And beyond the natural instincts that governed their behaviour in those moments, questions began to surface on the backs of their tiny minds. Who was she? What does she want? How could someone be so huge? Were they dreaming?

 

The only question she was bothered to answer was the one about her intentions. She wanted them to know that she desired only fear, humiliation and terrible pain from them. She wanted them to know that she would inflict those things while fully conscious on her part. She wanted them to know that they would scream, plead and die solely to satisfy her pleasure.

 

And with that, she applied the tiniest bit of pressure on the metal-framed cabin. The stillness inside suddenly grew to commotion as the metal hissed and crackled, striking one that was about to imminently implode. And they had nowhere to go. They pushed and shoved each other but there was no way out, the doors were locked shut and the windows were too thick to be broken. They were at her complete mercy.

 

And she had none whatsoever. She released for a moment to move the car on her palm, gripping it with her fingers all around. Then she applied some serious force, deforming it and compressing it slowly on itself, sending the people inside into a complete frenzy.

 

Soon, the glasses started shattering as the pressure grew relentlessly while the space inside shrank further and further. Some tried to get out through the newly formed holes, but her massive fingers blocked the exits. The goddess only left the top part of the car untouched, intending for the pressure to slowly shift on that side.

 

Soon enough, the screams inside turned into deathly howls as the space shrank too much, forcing the dozens of people inside to grow still into a mangled, twisted mess of bodies. And the growing pressure still didn’t show any signs of stopping.

 

Moments later, bones started breaking and the mass of people slowly shifted towards the top part of the train, mounting pressure on it. Oozing blood soon followed as the goddess slowly crushed the life out of the unfortunate tiny people inside, all while she smiled gleefully at the sight.

 

It wasn’t long until it was too much and the top part of the cabin simply popped like a champagne cork, spraying blood, gore and body parts upwards in a crimson jet, causing the goddess to laugh delightfully at the mess she caused.

 

She threw the compressed tin can - along with the mingled heaps of bodies still inside - behind her carelessly, then motioned for another one of the passenger cars beneath. She cracked this next one open like a nut and simply threw everyone inside her mouth, keeping them there.

 

She again reached for another one while she toyed with the tiny people inside with her tongue. She could feel their terror in the form of panicking struggles that tickled her inside her mouth, trying to keep herself from applying too much pressure and break them prematurely. No, she wanted the next batch to witness it.

 

Slowly, while the people inside the third passenger car finally came to their senses after the upward rush, she moved it level with her eyes, regarding the couple of dozen people inside with her enormous looming eyes. Their fear in them was pretty apparent, satisfying her. She then lowered the car level with her mouth, and opened it.

 

From the vantage point of the people inside the car, they could see dozens of others struggling in the massive, slippery and humid cave that was her mouth, thrown about everywhere. They desperately fought for their lives against a normally innocuous object turned impossible foe that was a her tongue as she played with them, toying with their bodies effortlessly.

 

Then their cries and pleas were suddenly cut off as the goddess closed her mouth, the motion inside her mouth still apparent from the outside. After a few moments, she opened again, revealing that she had gathered most of them on top of her tongue. The people inside the car watched on, glued to their spots, as the light slowly grew into darkness yet again for the unfortunate ones inside her mouth as she closed it.

 

This time there was no movement from her mouth, at least not like before. Instead, there was stillness that felt like it stretched eternally. But then they noticed it, the slightest movement on her cheeks, indicating that she had moved her tongue ever so little.

 

Then the goddess opened her mouth again, revealing the terrifying scene. Screams erupted inside the car as they witnessed the withering, broken bodies that sprawled her tongue, with a few ones even outright crushed and leaking blood everywhere. The goddess had simply crushed against the roof of her mouth with a swift, almost imperceptible motion, taking many of their lives with minimal effort, and to her pleasure.

 

Then the panic began as the goddess closed her mouth again and moved to chew, visibly. Some collapsed, sobbing while others renewed their efforts for escape, but it all was in vain. There was nowhere to run.

 

Some then motioned to the windows again, watching as the goddess opened her mouth and revealed the torn, mushed bodies that she had ground to paste, making most inside the car sick to their stomach. Some watched with fascination though before they were rocked back and forth as the goddess moved to the side of the cabin.

 

She popped open the front of the car, tearing the metallic frame from it easily. Motioning the car to her mouth, she slowly lowered it, spilling out its human contents inside. She closed her eyes and listened to their screams as they attempted to hold on futilely. One by one, they fell inside her mouth, mingled with the torn body parts of the previous crowd, crying hysterically.

 

Tapping the car so that none escaped their fate, she filled her mouth with the entire new batch of live humans before throwing this passenger car too miles away, and proceeded to mix them with the previous contents, just to hear their reactions.

 

Inside, it was pandemonium. People tried to struggled to get up, try to somehow escape their fate but it was dark, humid and too slippery. Besides that, most screamed and cried uncontrollably at the thought of what they were mixed with inside.

 

Then the goddess opened her mouth, letting light wash the insides of her mouth, intensifying their screams as their surroundings became visible. People panicked hysterically as they found themselves surrounded by broken bodies, covered in fresh blood, some even still alive, pleading chokingly for mercy.

 

Meanwhile the goddess listened to it all as their cries reverberated through her skull. She found herself stroking her clitoris and labia again, breathing heavily. She was closing the height of her excitement, purring delightfully at the plight of the people trapped inside her mouth.

 

It was time. Closing her mouth, she let it salivate before she simply swallowed its screaming contents, satisfied at the thought of them slowly dying inside of her stomach. She opened her eyes and looked down below. The area had become sparse with people who had gotten away while she played with the passenger cars, and there were no more of those either.

 

There were only those that were wounded from the crash when she stomped her way into the elevated tracks. Her unmerciful eyes gave them only a brief glimpse before her feet rose and stomped down, crushing their bodies and the surroundings into oblivion.

 

She raised her head, observing the area. Slowly following the trail of fleeing people with her eyes, she judged where they were heading towards, and moved, forcing her way through the narrow roads and couldn’t contain her frame. Not that it slowed her down much, the surrounding buildings paid with their total destruction as she made her way through them.

 

In a few quick steps she found herself on a rather broad avenue that ran from the western end of the island towards the eastern side before it cut off by a very large skyscraper that surpassed even her height. She regarded the avenue closer and saw the hundreds of people that ran towards the eastern side and judged that there was something behind the tower, most probably the crowd she was looking for.

 

Smirking, she took a step in that direction, then put more effort on the other one, and even more on the third one. Suddenly, she was running, amassing incredible amounts of energy on her steps that shook the ground so heavily, the resulting earthquake toppled many surrounding weak structures. Some people even had the unfortunate luck of finding themselves right on her path, her steps completely pulverizing their remains into the ground, never to be seen again.

 

In moments, the goddess had accelerated the million-ton body that she commanded into an unstoppable object cruising at several hundreds of miles per hour towards the unfortunate skyscraper, moving her arm forward as she braced for impact.

 

---

 

After running for fifteen minutes, Raymar finally emerged on the MR avenue that led towards the east-end bay. It was fully packed with jaded people running towards it. He stopped for a moment, leaning his arms on his knees and resting, dismayed at his prospects of finding a way out with such a big crowd as his obstacle. Nevertheless he didn’t want to give up and rose again. He took a step before he felt it, the distant booming sensation.

 

He would have paid it no more heed than all the others if it weren't for the one that followed it and the third one that came even quicker. He turned around, together with hundreds of people towards the sounds that were becoming louder and louder as the shaking sensations intensified too. Unfortunately, their view was obscured by the KC tower on the far end of the avenue that shadowed them.

 

A dreadful feeling suddenly crept on Raymar at the thought of what it meant. He took a step back, gathering the mental strength to force his paralyzed body into a run, but his guts told him that there was no way to escape the massive thing that was heading their way.  He took a deep breath, listening to the stillness that suddenly grew around him as the crowd too anticipated what was about to happen.

 

Then, for a split of a second he saw the KC tower buckle, its guts bent forward, it’s facade resembling that of a pregnant building before it exploded in a massive shower of steel and concrete that rained down on the fleeing masses, not that it was the biggest problem for them since a split of a second later, a massive force slammed down on the avenue, causing a massive shockwave that reverberated all around the area, literally breaking the ground, shattering every window in the vicinity and sending massive chunks of cracked concrete, cars and people flying everywhere.

 

Raymar too was hit a mere blink of an eye later by the shockwave, but he was far enough for it to throw him only a few feet in the air and pop his ear drums. He braced for impact and hit the asphalt hard and fell on the ground.

 

Reaching for the back of his head from the pain he felt, he looked back and the tower just as the top end of it simply fell like clump of dirt on the ground, pulverizing into a billowing cloud of dust that quickly spread onto the streets around. Just as it was about to reach Raymar, he saw the massive figure emerge from the dust and smoke, tracing the frame of her body as she rose into a sight that demonstrated the spectacular power that she wielded over them.

 

There, on the streets, right beneath her mercy instead of watching it behind a glass window from afar, it was the most intense, frightening and - at the same time- beautiful feeling Raymar had ever witnessed, before it all went black from the smoke and dust.