- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the big delay, real life as usual. This chapter turned out to be somewhat psychological in nature, but the next one is going to be very intimate.

Chapter three


The young woman ran, she ran for her life.


Her high-heeled business shoes clacked loudly on the patterned ceramic floor of the reception hall as she ran towards the exit, hearing and feeling the distant booming, not wanting to wait for the tower she was in to suffer the same fate as the one just across the street. She had been watching the giant whatever-she-was enough from the comfort of her office for her to finally shake off her disbelief and run.


There was another shaking sensation accompanied with a loud booming noise, causing her ankle to twist and for her to fall clumsily on the cold, hard floor, skidding for a few feet.


“I’m such a fucking idiot!” she cursed as she stood up again, banging her head with her fist at her stupidity of trying to run away on such uncomfortable shoes. She discarded them immediately, and proceeded to run on her bare feet.


Approaching the front entrance, she could see people running to her left on the avenue, still filled with an enormous number of abandoned vehicles. She must be close! She thought, another louder boom came. I need to get the hell away from here.


She reached the front doorway, the large entrance was made entirely out of beautiful glass. She stood for a moment, watching the commotion outside, feeling completely stupid again. That’s when she remembered that the doors only worked with electricity. Back exit then. She sighed.


She turned around and was about to take a step when she noticed the surroundings getting darker. She took another glance outside, and saw the enormous foot descend rapidly. She only had time to instinctively raise her arms protectively and proceed to jump back before the blast from her foot-fall shattered the entrance, exploding into a shower of huge pieces of shards flying inside the hall.


Her body too was flung along by the shockwave across the hall, hitting the reception desk head-on. A split of a second later she was sprayed with sharp pieces of glass, screaming as they dug into her flesh before falling unconscious.


When she opened her eyes again, it was all quiet, except the pain, the awful pain. She immediately forced herself to stand up from the broken-glass covered floor and looked at her blood-soaked clothes. She judged she had lost a lot of it, and needed to get help as soon as possible.


Forcing herself on her legs, she started walking weakly towards the now wide open entrance, clutching her battered shoulder from when she hit the desk. Approaching, she noticed something odd, the cars has had gone on either side of the crater of her step. They weren't just simply crushed flat on the avenue or blasted away, but gone, entirely.


She exited the building, slowly walking down the steps, surveying the surroundings. She looked in front of her first, looking down on the crater, sickened by the unrecognizable red splotches.


Then she slowly shifted her gaze around, towards her left when the people had previously ran to. No cars, no people, everything was empty. Everything except… a shiver ran down her spine when she noticed her foot on the far end of the street, her right one, as if she was... she craned her head up, past her thigh, he crotch and the massive sex looming above, past her monstrous breasts towards her face, which was looking directly down at her, smiling.


A sudden conflict of powerful emotions forced her on her knees, it was just too much to take in. She was a believer, but she had always thought god was genderless. Being there, straddled by her godly figure, pinned down by the unbearable power of her attention, she cried. A cry of joy, or despair, she wasn’t sure, but she was glad god was a woman.


She lifted her hands up, her instinct telling her that praying was what she needed to do at that moment. Praying and asking the infinitely more powerful being that straddled her for forgiveness. That’s what gods demanded, wasn’t it?


“I…” she wanted to say something, perhaps quoting a part of scripture, but wasn’t sure which one.


“Ah,” the goddess’s booming voice came, sending goosebumps all over her body. “ a sacrifice, how thoughtful.” her smile broadened.


The young woman suddenly grew even paler than from the blood loss. She tried to move when the goddess crouched down, reaching for her with a hand, but her body refused to even flinch, paralyzed as she was picked up easily.


---


The goddess regarded the tiny little thing on her finger which was terribly confused by the sudden upward motion. A worshiper, perhaps. She didn’t know, nor cared. Religiously, it gets very confusing for the little things when a being such as her appears out of nowhere and does the things she does, especially for a society that has advanced into a monotheistic religion such as this one. She is very different from what many imagined a god would be.


The goddess didn’t give the little thing on her finger any time to get her bearings, she swiftly moved it close to her mouth, noting her captive was a woman, and simply licked her off, dragging the helpless little morsel inside her mouth with her tongue. She felt her very faint struggles as she moved her tongue against the roof of her mouth, pinning her momentarily. A few moments later she moved her victim back and swallowed her alive, letting out a brief moan in the process.


She closed her eyes momentarily, leaning her hand against her stomach, savoring the feeling of having just swallowed a sentient human. A being with feelings, thoughts and no less conscious than herself, she acknowledged that. She may be truly divine compared to them, but she would never enjoy this as much as she does if she didn’t accept that fact.


And she relished even more because the fear of being eaten, especially alive, is the product of some of the most basic human fears. It is why the human mind has spawned the concept of monsters, hideous beings often associated with physical harm in the form of eating your body such as zombies, or drinking your blood such as vampires. A basic instinct that has helped humans deal with carnivorous animals for millennia.


But she was the ultimate monster because she represented everything that the human mind feared, especially when she ate one. She represented the ultimate unknown, the first basic fear, an entity so familiar in form but so strange and terrifying in scale and behaviour at the same time that it was too difficult to accept and make sense for the human mind, which is why the little thing inside her stomach resorted to prayer before she swallowed it.


The goddess continued to remain still, eyes closed, focused on controlling her breathing which was getting heavier and her heart beat faster from the heightening excitement that was encompassing her.


No doubt the tiny woman was now settled deep down inside of her, consciously aware of her final fate. Trapped in the dark and moist confines of her stomach, the second basic fear kicks in, the fear of ultimate imprisonment, with no way of escape. They usually panic at this point, thrashing about until the have no more energy left, a sense of complete abandonment slowly creeping on them, left alone to their fate, without help, remorse or sympathy for their situation. Number three.


When they calm down, beyond the distant beating of her heart that slowly fades into the background of their minds, understanding dawns on them as they slowly become aware of her stomach churning out the essence-annihilating acid that begins to surround their bodies, triggering the number four of the basic human fears, the fear of mutilation, the fear of having every square inch of their bodies invaded by an external and unavoidable force that slowly eats into them, burning their flesh, killing their precious body while they couldn’t fight it or do anything about it.


Number five usually comes at this point, when they start to ask themselves why was all this happening to them. Why would such a powerful being simply eat them alive? Why would she reduce them to nothing more than food, to be disintegrated and digested simply to nourish her body? Were they really so worthless to her? The fear of complete humiliation, of course.


And after some time, they begin to accept their fate and let the sixth and final ultimate fear creep into their minds, the fear of complete extinction, annihilation, the fear of death. It usually becomes too overwhelming at this point, the sum of all those fears completely numbs their minds and they just float on her acid, slowly dying away.


The goddess opened her eyes, heart racing and with heavy breathing, finding herself slowly stroking her completely wet folds and clitoris. She loved it, loved to cause such overwhelming fear in such simple ways, she loved to drink on it as it slowly consumed her victims.


Why was she doing it? To fuel her sense of power, of course. And she wanted more, she needed more!


And just like that, she surged forward, completely ignoring the towers in front of her, simply plowing through them. Her actions until that point were relatively mild compared to the determination that she produced at that moment. Her body simply ignored the structures, bending and breaking them like houses of cards, their collapse causing another wave of billowing dust below.


She moved forward to find her toys again since her lingering meant they had covered some distance, but she wasn't about to play cat and mouse between the towers, she needed her toys urgently. Metal and concrete yielded like butter to a hot knife before her body as it completely annihilated the few people who had the dubious idea of still hiding inside of them.


Her body exploded with a shower of rubble and dust into the empty avenue behind the unfortunate buildings as they collapsed completely, but she didn’t stop for a second. It took her half a step before she moved into the next line of towers, hitting the first one, a brick tower, heedlessly with her knee right in the middle. The shock of the impact immediately broke it, sending the top half surging forward like a torso of a person did when you hit him forcefully on the gut, but the top half met her relentless, forward-motioning body where it simply exploded into millions of pieces of small bricks that rained down on the empty streets.


Her blood-covered breast sheared through another building, revealing floors upon floors of office space momentarily before her playfully raised hand smashed into it like a bullet, toppling it too immediately. Dust and smoke completely covered the other side as she emerged on it, careless at the massive destruction her steps caused.


Yet, as she moved forward, she felt something unusual as her ankle smashed into something flat but slightly elevated that she couldn’t see at that moment, but her action yielded some small flashes of bright red light beneath the dust beneath. She stopped, waiting a few moments for it to settle, crossing her arms while some half-collapsing towers behind on her path of destruction finally rested.


When the dust settled, her smile widened at the scene that unfolded beneath her. Her foot had smashed through an elevated railway on which a train was standing still at that moment. She had hit it right in the middle, sending many of the passenger cars flying across the street as they dragged each other, tumbling and smashing on the buildings behind, spilling their contents.


Chaos ensued as the people from the less damaged cars freed themselves, either screaming from their injuries or moving about confusingly, and a few trying to help and save as many as they could from the burning wrecks further ahead.


Some of the cars, mainly those right in front or the back of the train were relatively intact, still standing on the elevated railway and completely filled with people. No doubt, the train had halted to a stop when the EMP burst, trapping all those people in the passenger cars. And the area where it happened, completely surrounded by very tall buildings meant that they couldn’t have witnessed what was happening to the city or what was causing all the destruction.


She looked on as some of the tiny ones that were looking around confusingly finally spotted her legs, and followed them, their expression settling into gaping stares that invited the others to slowly follow their gaze until everyone that wasn’t screaming in pain was looking up at the completely ludicrous sight that confronted them.


“A classic!” she said, as she moved her hand down for one of the intact passenger cars, breaking their transfixion into a panic.