- Text Size +
  1. Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

 

The curse of the unaware giantess

 

 

 “It’s not fair.”

“What’s not fair Ashley?”

“I’m the only woman in my family who is not a giantess.”

“That’s not true. Your mother is of normal stature.”

“But all my sisters are giantesses. Alexandria is 15 feet tall. April is a 50 foot giantess. Andrea is 200 feet tall. And last but not least Angela is a 3,000 foot GTS-goddess. Meanwhile I’m only 5’6”.  Speaking of my sisters, I want to show you something.

Ashley then placed a magazine on the table.

“GTS Today? Are you sure reading that is a good idea?”

“They have an article on my sisters. But they say that all the Smith sisters are giantesses. They have forgotten about me.”

I almost told her the truth but then I spotted an inch tall redhead shaking her head. I recognized her as Molly O’Neil. She was a mutual friend. A week ago she was 5’9”. She was thinking of telling Ashley the truth. I guess there’s a price to pay for trying to break the curse of the unaware giantess.

 

 Still I wanted to tell Ashley that the article wasn’t wrong. She is a giantess. She is an unaware giantess. She is cursed to be unaware of the bug sized people that surround her. Besides from Molly, I could barely see several specks in Ashley’s hair. They are people even smaller than Molly. How many people are crawling on your body anyway?

“Something wrong Wendy? You look in a daze.”

“I was just thinking of Molly.”

“Some friend she turned out to be. I was ranting to her and she disappeared on me. Have you seen her lately?”

I almost said yes. But I bit my tongue instead.

“Are you feeling alright?”

“No! I really should get going.” I then fled out the room and out the front door.

 

Molly watched Wendy leave grateful she able to warn her. Molly thought back to what happened to her a week ago.

 

 “It’s not fair.”

“What’s not fair Ashley?”

“I’m the only woman in my family who is not a giantess.”

“That’s not true. Your mother is of normal stature.”

“But all my sisters are giantesses. Alexandria is 15 feet tall. April is a 50 foot giantess. Andrea is 200 feet tall. And last but not least Angela is a 3,000 foot GTS-goddess. Meanwhile I’m only 5’6”.  Who looks up to me? Who would consider me a giantess? ”

 

Curse or no curse I could not keep my mouth shut any longer. So I told her the truth.

“You’re a giantess to all the tiny people around you.”

“What tiny people?”

“Let’s see. I see an ant sized couple in your hair. I see a tiny man hanging on to your right breast. And if I’m not mistaken there are numerous micro people by your feet.”

“But I don’t see anything.”

“That’s because you’re cursed to be an unaware giantess. You’re unable to see,feel or hear the tiny people around you.”

The next thing I knew there was a flash of light and I found myself shrinking very rapidly. I went from 5’9” to bug size in just seconds. Somehow I ended up on the floor.

“Molly?” Ashley asked. She looked around but didn’t look down. Man she looked enormous. If I didn’t know better I would say she was hundreds of feet tall.

“I’m down here. I shrunk.” I called up to her.

“Save your breath. She can’t hear you.”

“I then noticed I wasn’t alone. There were several men and women standing in front of me. With the exception of a blond woman they were even smaller than I was. One man only came to my knees.

“Welcome to the micro club. You’re now one of us.” The blond woman told me.

“But I have a life to live. I don’t want to spend the rest of my life as a bug hanging around a woman who doesn’t even notice me.”

“Sorry girl. But that is your fate.” They told me.

 

To be contiuned

 

author note: I'm surprised how much feedbck this story is getting. There will be a second part.