- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

part 1 of the digestion story. part 2 will be next obviously. if you want something to happen to the tiny people in her stomach or a special death to any other unfortunate people just tell me.

It was dark. It was hot. But most of all it was incredibly mortifying. Both Kate and John had been unknowingly swallowed alive by a small child while she played in the local  pool, and now they were trapped within her stomach. Swimming around in the semi-liquid sludge which filled chamber, the young couple contemplated ways in which they could escape or maybe survive. neither of these plans were very good.
     Their main goal was to try and find the side of the stomach in hopes that they could grab the attention of the young goddess who might then help them escape from this hellish prison. The secondary aim was to try and find some solid object that they could latch onto offering them protection from the inevitable digestive juices which would take their lives and allow them possible rest from their tiresome swimming.
     Luckily for them the stomach wasn't exactly ready to begin digestion and so they were temporarily saved from this fate. However, as they traveled through the rancid mush which surrounded and covered them they soon came to realize that this was probably because it had already digested its last meal and turned it into the very liquid they were now floating in. Because the giantess was swimming she hadn't eaten anything, meaning any solid object would have been digested long ago. If they couldn't find anything to climb aboard then the two prisoners would surely become to exhausted to continue and drown in this young girls digestive tract- that is if they weren't digested first.
     Their primary plan would also be a complete failure for the very same reason they were stuck in this situation: they were just too small. Even if they were able to travel the distance to a side of the stomach there would be no way for them to get the giantesses attention. She would never feel their struggles and the only effect it would ever have would be waking up the stomach and start digestion early, which was something the young couple did not want.
     John took these facts into consideration and tried to find some solution to their problem. His girlfriend, Kate, was being far more quite then usual as she swam beside him, possibly due to the horrific realization of their situation. Trying to rack his brain for any ideas John found that he just couldn't think straight as he was suffering from his terrible environmental conditions.
     The stomach itself was incredibly dark, hot and constantly made gurgling sounds which were probably inaudible to the outside world or even to the giantess herself. The sludge that the duo were travelling through had the consistency of creamed corn but was quite warm a caused slight itching to both John and Kate's extremities which they guessed were the digestive juices. The air felt heavy with toxic fumes with very little oxygen at all and had the overpowering aroma of vomit. The air pressure of the stomach was actually higher than outside creating the immense feeling of 'stuffiness'. In other words, the conditions of the stomach were less than pleasant and the shrunken individuals knew that they couldn't survive here for long.
        "No..." Kate said softly to no-one in particular
      "What is it?" asked John who had stopped swimming to looked at Kate who had an almost dead expression.
"No ... this can't ... no ... can't be happening" She kept whispering to herself.
"It's going to be alright. We'll find a way out of here-" Before John could finish Kate burst into violent anger, screaming at John.
"No! This can't be happening! I have a life to live, I have University to finish! I was going to become a biologist! I don't want to be food for some kid!" Kate kept screaming while smacking John in the chest out of anger. This was a bad decision on her part as the low oxygen concentration of the stomach quickly made her light-headed until she fainted.
"Kate!" John grabbed his girlfriend and stopped her from sinking. her cheeks were red and her eyes were filled with tears but she was completely unconsious. The whole situation was made worse when the entire world began to shake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy and Amy were still splashing each other at the center of the pool, Stacy not even noticing the tiny bugs which were in the water she swallowed. Finally Amy couldn't take the superior splashing of her sister and began to retreat to the side of the pool. This was a perfect opportunity for Stacy to hit her with an underwater attack and so she dived down deep and swam for Amy's legs. While underwater she consciously felt the sloshing of her stomach from the water she had drunken and realized that she was kind of hungry, a point backed-up when her tummy gave an audible grumble. finally making it under her sisters legs she rushed to the top and grabbed a hold of her unsuspecting sister who screamed in utter terror.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John was holding up his girlfriend when the entire contents of the stomach began to tilt and move as Stacy dived underwater. John found himself being pulled under the horrible digestive sludge as everything moved back and forth. Unlike water the sludge was Painfully hard to swim through when submerged within it and John couldn't bear the lack of oxygen of the burning feeling of the acid. He contemplated dropping Kate and letting her sink to the bottom to save himself but refused to consider it any further. Mustering all of his strength he moved to what he thought the surface was until something strange and unexpected happened- the surface rushed towards him.
As Stacy repositioned herself the contents of her stomach moved back to their original position allowing John the surface in time. As he breathed in the foul toxic air he heard another person breathing heavily and realized Kate had regained consciousness. But something was wrong. Kate was screaming in agony as if something was attacking her and because it was pitch black John couldn't examine her for injury. However, her screaming soon gave him the answers he was looking for.

"My eyes!" she yelled "My eyes ... they burn"
John realized that because she was unconscious she didn't know they were submerged under half digested material so as soon as she woke up while under it she had opened her eyes. Her eyeballs were being attacked by digestive enzymes (albeit heavily diluted enzymes). Because he was covered from head to toe we couldn't help wipe anything from her face and felt completely powerless as his girlfriend suffered from the first signs of digestion. all he could do was grab her a help her stay afloat as she writhed in agony.
At that moment he heard a shattering groan coming from all around him and he could only assume it was the stomach doing something. He hoped to god that that something was not preparing for digestion which it turned out not to be. Swimming in the digested material John realized that the contents of the stomach was moving in a different way then before and it didn't take him long before he discovered what was happening: the stomach was pumping the material into the intestines to be processed and absorbed.
At this point Kate had stopped screaming. possibly from a combination of her eyes cleaning the enzymes out of them and her becoming accustomed to the pain. She too concluded what was happening and explained how they were actually lucky to have arrived after digestion occur so they weren't subject to the full power of the digestive enzymes. However, now they had to survive the intestines which could never happen. If they weren't digested by the stomach they would be surely digested by the Small Intestine.

Chapter End Notes:

This chapter was actually annoying to write because i accidentally deleted my first draft and had to write from scratch. what a drag.