- Text Size +

The tremendous noise of Kat rising from her bed woke Dan up instantly. Morning light was drifting in through her windows but Dan was quickly shaded from it by her immense nude body. His eyes had nowhere else to look as her womanhood dominated his view. Dan merely watched as a few of her pale fingers ran through the fiery hair of her neatly trimmed bush as she idly scratched an itch.


Dan looked up at the young woman amazed by her libertine attitude. However this close to her body he could see nothing of her face. It was blocked out by the huge and perky breasts that hung above him like a pair of twin moons.


The giant young woman sighed, picking her way across the laundry that littered her room. She bent down and picked up a discarded pair of panties, easily sliding her long muscular legs into them before pulling on a pair of running shorts that only covered a few inches more of her body than her panties had. Kat then simply tossed a sports bra to contain her breasts before slipping on a pair of socks and her running shoes.


Kat walked past Dan and the nightstand he stood upon without a second glance. Her gaze was locked on her phone as she queued up her running playlist. Dan just stared at the giant doorway as he heard Kat leave through the front door. Had she simply forgotten about him or was she once again 'giving him his space?'


Or more than likely, he decided as he slumped against her book again, Kat had just wanted to go for a run and didn't care what that meant in regards to him. Dan took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and despite the early morning light, found sleep easily once more.


The crashing of the front door woke him from sleep next.


Dan blinked and wiped sleep from his eyes as he watched Kat return. She walked right into her room, her face was red, her breathing still labored, and her body covered in a shimmering sheen of sweat. Her thunderous footsteps kept him rooted to the nightstand as she moved past and directly into her bathroom.


The sound of the shower was like an enormous waterfall as it bounced off the tile of her bathroom and escaped into her bedroom. A fan quickly joined the falling water to prevent the bathroom from becoming too humid as she took a hot steamy shower. Kat strode into the room, dropping her sports bra on the ground as she went. She balanced against her dresser as she slipped out of her shoes and socks.


Dan stood up calling out, “Kat! Hey, Kat!”


The giantess merely hooked her thumbs into her shorts and sent them along with her underwear falling to the ground. She turned about, walked through the door to her bathroom and closed it with a resounding boom.


Dan wouldn't have minded but as he finally broke into a state of full wakefulness, his bladder was beginning to protest. He needed to pee, and badly. He glanced around the nightstand looking for somewhere he could relieve himself but saw nothing. How had she not given any thought to such an obvious need?


He did his best to hold it but after several minutes it became clear Kat wasn't having a quick down to business shower but that she clearly planned to luxuriate in there for some time. Dan understood it, there was nothing like a nice long relaxing shower and he found himself assuming that as a young woman with needs she might be busy doing other things besides cleaning herself. He really needed to go to the bathroom though and there he was trapped on her bedside table.


With no other choice, Dan stood up and walked to the edge and tried to relax. Looking down there wasn't much else besides floor below him, maybe an errant sock was in his firing range but it wasn't like he was going to ruin anything. Besides, at his size how much could there really be inside of him anyway?


Dan took a deep breath and tried his best to relax.


It was surprisingly difficult. Sure, no one was watching him but it wasn't like he was in the mindset of someone standing in front of a toilet or a urinal. On top of that, everywhere he looked he was reminded that he was standing in the bedroom of a young woman. Shutting his eyes, Dan could still smell Kat everywhere but he was silently able to push that away from his mind. With a deep breath, his muscles finally went slack and a steady stream of piss erupted from his body.


At that same moment the shower was turned off.


Dan blinked as he heard the enormous curtain get pushed aside and moments later the door open. Over his shoulder he could see Kat, her hair still wet and droplets of water still clinging to her body, dressed in nothing but a towel looking about for something. She looked up for a moment, and her pink lips stretched into a smile as she saw him standing on her nightstand. Her face suddenly changed to anger though as she caught sight of what she was doing. “Oh my God, Dan!” She shouted marching over toward him.


Now that it was coming out there was no stopping it for Dan as she marched up to him. Luckily with each of her furniture-shaking steps, the stream grew less and less until it became a terrified little dribble before finally drying completely. “I can't... I can't fucking believe you. You couldn't hold it for what? Ten minutes?”


Delicately her fingers came down and pinched him by the torso. She lifted him into the air and held him out at arms length like he were an offending piece of trash. Kat carried him into the bathroom, and Dan instantly broke into a sweat from the intensity of the humidity. Even with the fan on, at his size it was like a jungle. The redheaded giantess sat him down in the sink before tearing off toilet paper from the roll hanging on the wall and walking right back into her room. “Inconsiderate little fucking bug,” she muttered under her breath as she walked out.


Dan felt miserable as he stood there. Kat was just trying to be nice, and even in her own somewhat condescending way she was trying to help him, and his response was to piss on her floor. Like a puppy that didn't know any better.


Kat returned a minute later tossing the soaked up wad of toilet paper into the bowl and flushing it. She then turned on the faucet causing Dan to leap back as water rocketed down toward him. He watched as she shot soap into her enormous hands, lathering them up, and then running her fingers beneath the stream of water. Dan found himself creeping forward, and standing beneath the soapy runoff from her hands to get clean. He stood their lathering and rinsing beneath her hands like it was a shower.


The giant redhead said nothing in response if she noticed. All Kat did was shut off the faucet when she was finished and run her hands against her towel. She then just stood there going about what she needed to do to get ready for the day.


Dan just sat there, in the still slightly wet sink drip drying from his 'shower,' as Kat got ready for whatever it was she had planned for the day. It must have been something important he thought as she blow dried and brushed her hair, applied slightly more make up than usual, and vigorously brushed her teeth. It wasn't until she was brushing her teeth that she actually removed him from the sink, setting his small body amidst all of the various products she kept on the counter top. Dan was mesmerized by the huge bottles of various goops, lotions, and other liquids that covered the space. Perfumes for every occasion and creams for every possible condition towered above him.


He knew something was up when she actually picked up a small bottle of clear liquid and sprayed it about her neck and wrists. “Kat...” he began, trying to engage the young woman in conversation.


“Wait there.” Was the only response she gave.


Dan could hear the distant sound of Kat getting dressed. Sitting on her bathroom counter though made him feel uncomfortable. Was she going out again today? Did she have a date or something? Dan shuddered at the thought of being compared to one of the muscular young guys she hung about with. It'd be completely humiliating.


When Kat returned he was very surprised to look up at her. She wore a loose fitting yet still conservative top beneath a tight cut blazer with three-quarter length sleeves, and then a pair of jeans that clung to her athletic legs they were painted on. Her hair hung loose about her shoulders and she idly brushed it about as she stood above him. Dan knew that this was the kind of outfit Kat wore to work or when she was going to bars in Manhattan.


What the hell was going on?


Kat laid her hand with the palm up on the counter top and waited. Dan carefully walked toward it and stepped onto her huge fingers. Her flesh was soft and had a little bit more give than Steph's thigh the day before but it was only a few quick steps to her palm. “Kat, why are you dressed like that?” He asked, amazed by his own discomfort at the sight.


“What are you talking about? I dress like this all the time.” Her voice was dismissive and final. Dan didn't like where this was going but he couldn't say why.


The giant young woman carried him into the living room, bent down and deposited him onto the coffee table. He watched as she stepped right over him once again, before sitting down on the couch's edge. Dan looked over at her as she fidgeted with her shirt and blazer for a moment, then swung her leg up and over. She was wearing a pair of tight-fitting and fashionable Oxfords on her feet and Dan watched as her foot bobbed up and down, her ankle twisting every which way. Kat didn't say anything to him, she just pulled out her phone and began playing with it, like she was waiting for something.


With the phone in her hand, Dan had no clue when she was or wasn't receiving texts or messages, but he knew that something was definitely up when she rose to her feet and walked toward the apartment door. “Kat...” he began as she walked off.


The door opened, and he instantly heard Kat's voice, “I'm so glad you could make it.”


Dan shut his eyes tight as Kat returned with whoever her guest was, though the sharp sound of heels hitting the ground told him much more than Kat probably thought it would. “Oh God...” Dan said to himself as he heard the pair of enormous women stop directly before him.


Dan opened his eyes finding himself staring at two pairs of legs. On the one side was the casual denim of Kat and on the other were a pair of midnight blue, almost black, stockings. Dan's gaze traveled up the nylons past a fashionable pencil skirt, a shiny button down blouse, and a shimmering silver necklace to the statuesque face of his ex-wife, her dark black hair swept onto the top of her head in a fashionable updo.


Her arms folded across her chest, the dark blue color of her nails catching the light, as she stared down at him with her ice-blue eyes, “Well hello there, Dan.”