- Text Size +

Dan stood on the coffee table, still trying to process everything that was happening. He stared back at the mountainous couch where moments ago two building-sized young women had been busy making decisions for him. Dan turned away, shutting his eyes and wishing that this nightmare would just end. If he could just wake up embarrassed and passed out on the floor like some kind of idiot, Dan was certain he'd be able to die happy.


When he opened his eyes though he was greeted by the towering form of Steph's giant handbag. The huge light brown leather structure sat above him like a great insurmountable hill. It was hard to imagine that it was just a purse and that inside of it there was just normal every day objects; a wallet, her phone, maybe some make up. There was nothing special about it to her. It was just where she kept stuff that she needed to carry around.


Dan shuddered, suddenly wondering if he would ever find himself at the bottom of Kat's big tote bag, jostling for space against tubes of lipstick and giant heaps of forgotten change. How else was she going to carry him unnoticed through the city?


“Oh my God, Steph just wait like a second,” Kat's booming voice thundered in the distance.


Dan wished that he could see what the two girls were doing but Steph's handbag was so tall it literally blocked his line of sight.


“Come on just a little piece,” Steph whined like a child, and Dan could hear the sound of skin slapping skin as she presumably tried to reach inside the brownie pan.


“Just wait, let me cut one,” Kat replied, and Dan could easily hear the resounding clatter as she opened up a drawer.


These were the enormous titans who were in charge of him at that moment. Two girls who literally couldn't wait for brownies to cool. Dan slumped down into a sitting position and held his head in his hand. They were attractive, which was a major bonus over other people that might be taking care of him, particularly in a hospital or the like, but they were also just so... young. He sat there as the two talked in the kitchen about... whatever, Dan didn't even care at that point. Like before the fact that he was shrunk had been forgotten by the giant girls while they focused on their own lives.


Something warm and soft fell on Dan's head, and then another chunk fell against his shoulder. The small man opened his eyes and gazed skyward. High above him, staring down at him while she bit into a massive brownie, was Steph. The blond goddess just watched him, holding the brownie in her hand and letting its crumbs rain down on his small body. Her huge lips smacked against each other as she chewed the enormous chocolatey treat, “So, like, what should we do with him?”


“What?” Kat called back from the kitchen, clearly distracted. Dan knew that at that moment she was carefully cutting the brownies into neat squares and arranging them on a plate. He never understood why she did it when she could have just left them in the pan, but whenever she made brownies she would cut them and stack them like she was going to take a picture of them.


“Dan,” Steph clarified, “You're not going to take him out tonight, are you?”


Dan's eyes went wide. Take him out where?


“What? No. I wasn't even going out tonight anyway. I didn't sleep much last night.”


“Oh, so you're staying in?”


“Yep,” Dan felt Kat's thunderous approach watching as she set the house-sized stack of brownies down on the coffee table. She paused after she set them down, taking a small little rectangle off the top of the pile and setting it down in front of Dan. “There you go,” she whispered excitedly, extending her pinky finger and rubbing the top of his head with it. Dan stared back up at her as she returned to her full height, grabbing her own brownie as she did. “I really got to catch up on Breaking Bad.”


He couldn't believe how small he felt as he stared at the tiny but still clearly neatly cut square. It was miniscule to Kat but it still looked like a small cake at Dan's size. His stomach rumbled as he stared down at the brownie. Unable to resist he lifted it up and bit down into it, the warm chocolate sensation filling his mouth. It was amazingly delicious.


“How far behind are you?” Steph asked once more stepping over the coffee table rather than walking around it before she settled into the couch.


“Only a couple of episodes,” Kat took the few short steps to actually walk around the coffee table, and each one shook the small plane slightly. Dan was at least thankful he was sitting as the vibrations tore through the wood. “Want to watch them with me?”


“And eat brownies? Fuck yes,” Steph replied reaching over to grab another off of the plate. Dan looked up and watched as her enormous tongue licked lingering crumbs from her lips. He was transfixed as her mouth opened wide and her huge teeth came down, tearing through the square. The fact that those same teeth could tear him in half went through his brain and he found himself with one more thing on the ever growing list of ways these giant people could easily kill him.


Kat got the computer they had hooked up to their television running and quickly brought up her pirated copies of the most recent episodes. Soon enough the show was going and both girls became engrossed in it. Dan had to admit that it was one of his favorite shows too, and watching it on a television that was now bigger than any movie screen he had ever experienced was nothing to complain about. He sat there and for a solid two episodes he felt like he could forget that he was only a few inches tall.


As the third episode of Kat's mini-marathon began, Dan rose to his feet and walked toward the plate of brownies, ready to grab another small chunk.


“Oh Steph, grab him quick,” Kat's voice filled Dan's ears.


He turned to stare at the enormous girl but found his sight blocked out by Steph's gigantic tanned hand wrapping about him. The thin blond lifted him high up into the air with ease, once more sending his whole world into a dizzying spin as she lifted him to her face. When everything came into focus again, he could see that Steph had a giant grin on her face, “Oh my God, he's so light.”


“Hey! Put me down,” Dan shouted, his arms pinned to his side by her enormous grip.


“Oh wow, this is too much,” Steph giggled as she felt his pathetic struggles.


“Dan,” Kat caught his attention as she leaned in against her friend's face to get a better look at him. She had a stern look across her face, as if she had just caught a child with his hand in the cookie jar. It was so hard for Dan to understand her displeasure when next to her was another billboard sized face that was simply delighted by the sight of him. Granted the sight was him struggling but it made for a strange contrast as he looked into Kat's giant blue eyes. “You can't have any more brownies. We talked earlier about this, you have to start eating better.”


“You two are eating tons of the damn things!” Dan shouted back, feeling like he was arguing with his own parents. The two of them were literally eating tons of brownies though, or at least they were on his relative scale.


“But we know how to take care of ourselves, Dan,” Kat lectured, “I run every day and do yoga and go to the gym. You spend most of your time sitting around eating crap. We'll start slowly, ok? So for the rest of the day, no more brownies.” Her pinky finger came forward once more and rustled his hair, “Okie doke?”


Dan said nothing as he stared back at the enormous girls, he wanted to say something, to yell back at Kat for treating him like he was a small child but instead he merely nodded, and croaking out, “Yeah, ok,” when he realized she wouldn't be able to see the small movement.


Kat smiled wide and then leaned away from Steph. The blond woman stared at him longer though, her lips curled up into a devious smile as she appraised his small size. Dan could feel the muscles of her hands twitch and flex against his body as she tightened and loosened her grip, causing Dan to squirm involuntarily. With a light giggle she lowered him down but rather than place him back on the coffee table she carefully rolled him out across her lap.


Dan instantly grabbed a hold of the folds of her dress as he tumbled out across the wide surface of her thighs. He looked up but all he saw was the mighty shelf of Steph's breasts high above him, her head directed back toward the television as Walter White continued his descent into villainy. The whole world shifted as Steph leaned back into the couch and crossed her legs. Dan abandoned his grip on the thin dress and scrambled quickly to avoid the crushing force of her thigh. He heard the barest of giggles erupt from Steph's taut tummy and couldn't believe it. She hadn't crossed her legs on accident, she was literally playing with him while she watched the show.


The shrunken man turned to Kat, hoping she would notice and protect him from her equally enormous friend but the soft laughs were barely audible at their size. Huge fingers brushed against his body, sending him tumbling into the small crevice created by her crossed thighs. Dan was caught awkwardly between them, it was like sitting in an armchair sideways. He frantically tried to pull himself out, flailing his arms and shaking his body back and forth like a turtle. Eventually, he fell over onto his side and laid there like a worm staring down toward her crotch.


Dan began to crawl forward. He wasn't sure what spurred him on toward her covered womanhood, whether it was the desire for revenge in the form of childish prank or actual sexual lust for the young twenty something he couldn't say. Dan just knew that he was going to go their and rub up against her pussy through her thin dress and panties.


Her huge fingers wrapped around him, the nails digging beneath his body and carrying him up into the air. Dan flailed and squirmed in her grip once again but he was quickly placed up onto her leg, and her hand settled on to the toned thigh with her arm draped over her crotch to prevent him from getting near.


With little else to do, Dan marched toward her knee. It was weird to walk across someone's body. Her thighs weren't as fleshy as Kat's, and Dan found the ground to be surprisingly firm as he walked, his weight barely making any indentation. He was actually sweating by the time he reached her knee. Her whole leg was one long gradual upward slope, which made walking across it like moving up a huge hill. Worse though, her body radiated heat and while it wasn't particularly noticeable he knew that the apartment was nowhere near warm enough for him to feel as hot as he did when he collapsed against Steph's hard knee.


Dan stared out, feeling nervous as the giant joint would occasionally shift as she bobbed her foot or adjusted her weight. Yet, he never felt like he was in danger of falling. Dan still refused to look down though, everyone had a fear of heights when they were hundreds of feet in the air and looked down.


After the fifth episode of their binging, Steph's hand came down again, picking him up with ease and a surprising lack of concern. She had literally scooped him right up off of her knee, and closed her fist entirely around his body while he remained in a sitting position. Dan screamed in terror as her fist enclosed him entirely in darkness, compacting his small body into the extremely warm space. Then without any fanfare he was dumped out onto the coffee table while the tan giantess rose to a sitting position.


Dan lay there, taking in deep breaths as the two giant women said their goodbyes and Kat walked her friend to the door. He had never experienced anything so terrifying in his life as being crushed within Steph's enormous hand. The young woman wasn't even aware of what she had done, to her it was just a few seconds but to Dan it had seemed like an eternity.


He had no idea how long Kat was gone but when she returned he could see she was eating a sandwich. She put on something else besides Breaking Bad, and Dan just lay there staring up at her as the young woman continued to act as if he wasn't even there. Kat raised one of her big booted feet up onto the coffee table, undoing the laces with one hand before sliding a barely noticeable zipper down, tugging them off and throwing them toward her bedroom. She repeated the process with the other one and Dan felt paralyzed with fear as he heard the crashing sound of the boots landing far away. It sounded like Kat was tossing compact cars around.


The strange mixture of acrid sweat and sweet lotion filled his nostrils as she balanced her socked feet against the coffee table. All while keeping her eyes fixed on the television screen, she hooked a finger into the left sock, pulling it down past her heel before carefully lifting the foot and tugging the sock off from her toes. She did it again with the other sock and draped them across the coffee table as if leaving her offensive smelling laundry around was something she did all the time.


Dan blinked several times as he stared up at her soft pink soles and wiggling toes. He had actually never seen Kat relax like this in the apartment. Was this what she did when he was gone? Or was this merely how she would act if she lived alone? Had she really forgotten about him that easily?


The shrunken man stood up, ready to shout at the indifferent girl before him when she leaned back into the couch and propped her feet fully on the table. Her huge feet settled down with loud thunks and she released a contented sigh while she brushed crumbs from her top. Dan fell back to his knees as the force of her feet hitting the table caused the whole structure to tremble. He couldn't help but stare at the obelisk-like feet, her two big toes brushing against each other as she watched television. One of them lifted up and he listened to the distinct sound of her nails scratching into her skin. The raised foot came back down with another shuddering thunk.


Dan just sat there mesmerized by her enormous actions, unable to take his eyes away until she eventually turned off the television, stood up and stretched. Kat smiled down at him as she patted her big but still mostly flat stomach. “Ugh, lazy days are awesome but they're kind of the worst,” she announced down at him. “Come on, little guy, time to get ready for bed.”


“Wait, what...” Dan said, his mind still lost thinking about the scale of her unconscious actions. He remained in a fuzz as she plucked him up, and gently carried him in the palm of her hand into her own room. She set him down on her nighstand, a rickety piece of furniture that she had bought at a thrift store, where he sat beneath her huge reading lamp dwarfed by a copy of George R.R. Martin's Game of Thrones.


His eyes followed her as she marched around the spacious room and into her personal bathroom. The fact that the two bedrooms each had their own bathrooms was one of the reason's Dan really liked the apartment. Sure not having a 'public,' bathroom was strange now that he had a roommate but when he had first bought it years ago and Kat's room was simply the guest room it all had made sense. It was strange now to see how much it had changed from the minimalist decoration his ex-wife had done to it. Tasteful prints of paintings both famous and not neatly covered the walls, along with a few photos of Kat and presumably her friends or family. The furniture was all a mismatched collection of things bought from thrift stores and a few obvious Ikea purchases, and while all of it didn't quite fit together, it worked well enough. Strewn across it all though were her clothes and books.


Dan didn't even realize she had returned until her enormous body flopped down against the bed.


He blinked as he stared out at the vast field of white skin. She was completely naked. Her curly red hair spilled down across her shoulders and partway down her back adding a splash of color to her body. His eyes followed the milky expanse of her back away from her hair until it curved up to form her tight butt then sloped down until it bumped back up at her calves. She lifted her lower legs and crossed her ankles as she reached over and grabbed a hold of the thick paperback that sat on her nightstand.


Dan gazed into her huge face, her freckles obscured by a pair of tasteful thin framed glasses. His jaw was hanging open as he realized that she really was completely naked. Completely naked and planning on just sitting there and reading a book.


He watched her enormous face as she became uncomfortable from his staring, finally her huge head turned toward him. “What?” She asked pointedly.


“You're...you're...”


“Naked?”


“Yes!”


“I don't wear clothes when I sleep, Dan. You're not wearing any clothes either,” She shook her head back and forth, “It's not a big deal.”


“Kat we...” Dan shook his head back and forth amazed that she didn't even care about the fact that she was completely one hundred percent naked in front of him. Yes, she had an amazing body but to be confronted with it on such a scale made him extremely uncomfortable. “We need to talk about ground rules,” Dan said forcefully.


Dan stood up and stared into her huge blue eyes, “I'm not just some pet that you can forget and make sleep in your room! I'm a thirty-six year old man, and you can't just treat me like I'm not. That means you can't dictate my diet to me or force me to do things I don't want or let your friends fucking play with me while you watch television!”


“Oh come on, Steph wasn't playing with you.”


“Yes she was! She was laughing at me and she almost killed me like three times!”


“And yet you had no problem sitting on her knee for like two hours, Dan.” Kat shook her head in annoyance before finally saying, “I just don't know what you want, ok? I offer to take you to the hospital and you freak out. I suggest that maybe you should take this as an opportunity to be healthier and you bite my head off. I leave you alone and suddenly you're my pet and my friends are trying to kill you. Jesus, Dan.” Kat slammed her book down and said, “Right now let's just figure out the answer to this question: Do you want to sleep in my room tonight or not? I can put you in your own bed or the couch or the coffee table or wherever you want. Ok?”


Dan shivered in fear as the giant woman yelled down at him. He watched as her huge mouth opened wide causing his ears to ring from the sheer volume of her voice. She could eat him or smash him beneath a fucking paperback. When she finished, Dan took a moment to catch his breath before timidly saying, “No, it's ok, Kat... I just... I just wanted to let you know how I was feeling that's all.”


“Whatever,” Kat replied taking her glasses off and placing them on top of her book. She turned off the reading lamp above Dan, plunging the room into darkness. He heard the springs of her mattress groan as she rolled over, her long milky back facing him as she went to sleep.


Dan sat up for a long time, rereading the back cover description of Game of Thrones (along with the small blurb that stated it was now a hit show on HBO) several dozen times. It was cold in the apartment and he shivered every so often. It was hard to think of the place as his any longer, especially as he gazed out across all of Kat's gigantic things filling a space that his ex-wife had once carefully decorated.


The shrunken man who was barely in his late thirties rested his head against the thick fantasy tome and closed his eyes, falling into an anxious and restless sleep.